View Other Details
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to help us manage our non-profit organization in the cosmopolitan city of Bogotá. As an intern, you will be in charge of leading and managing international volunteers in various social work projects throughout Bogotá. You will ensure that projects are running smoothly and that volunteers are contributing to the betterment of underprivileged communities. You will communicate with the staff at our projects, address their concerns, and collaborate with them to find solutions to issues. Other responsibilities include running a construction and renovation project within budget constraints, implementing new extracurricular educational programs at a local school, evaluating current volunteering programs and researching new volunteering opportunities. This position is dynamic and continually changing, so there is always a lot to learn!
- Learn practical, career-enhancing skills while living in an exciting city.
- Meet and work with new and interesting people of different cultures from all over the world.
- Gain excellent international working experience in the field of non-profit and NGO sector.
- Learn more about social and political issues related to Colombia and South America, and do your bit to help improve the lives of people affected by these issues.
- Live in a comfortable apartment in the middle of the city, learn to salsa dance and master your Spanish!