Multiple Locations +2

Unpaid
Fall Spring Summer Winter Year Round
Weekly Hours

Pricing

Start dates all-year-round for all-inclusive remote internship programs from 8, 10, 12, to 14 weeks.
What's Included

Flexible hours/start dates
Virtual Spanish Classes
Introductory Virtual Salsa Class
24-7 support & advice
Personalized career coaching (CV workshop & LinkedIn optimization)
Dedicated program supervisor
Reference Letter

What's Not Included
Accommodation Activities Meals Wifi
Nov 19, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
3 travelers are looking at this program

At Intern Colombia, our top priority is the safety & well-being of our interns. That’s why we strive to provide first-class internships in any format, regardless of where you are. In times of worldwide travel restrictions, flexible learning & career development is more important than ever, so that you can get the opportunities you deserve, no matter what. We're excited to offer you virtual internships with companies & organizations in Colombia that will provide you with real-world experience in your chosen career field - as featured in FORBES.

Throughout the virtual internship experience you will expand your knowledge and experience of working with emerging technologies and have the opportunity to attend virtual Spanish classes, Salsa classes and other online cultural activities.

You can participate in our remote internship programs from anywhere in the world, with flexible hours to fit your schedule.

Program Highlights

• Boost your CV & LinkedIn - distinguish yourself from the competition in an increasingly competitive global labour market.
  • Improve your cross-cultural competency & understanding - communicate with and effectively interact with people across cultures.
  • Flexibile learning - fit your online internship with your schedule from anywhere in the world & learn at your own pace.
  • Emerging technologies - expand your knowledge and experience of working with technology essential for remote working.
  • Gain practical career skills & experience with SMEs, Multinationals, Start-ups or Nonprofit Organisations.

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Denisa

Fundación ideas para La Paz

This was such a phenomenal experience. Intern Colombia guided me through the interview process to land me this internship with a Colombian think tank. I gained valuable intercultural communication skills and international research experience. This was a great opportunity that allowed me to network, find my voice as a researcher, and get published as an undergraduate. On top of all this, I solidified my spanish language skills and interacted with native speakers on a daily basis! What a great experience!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Go to Colombia in person!!!! Enjoy the food, the culture, the music, and the people!
Olivia

Virtual Internship

I was going to be in Colombia this summer, however my universities COVID restrictions prevented that. Intern Colombia made my virtual internship a great experience. They listened to what I was passionate and interested in learning about and matched me perfectly with a non-profit in Medellín. I was able to gain a better understanding of fundraising and non-profit operations from an international standpoint. Intern Colombia also always checked up on me, making sure my experience was the best, despite not being able to attend in person. I would definitely recommend this experience!

Valentina

Intern Colombia Virtual Internship

My experience with Intern Colombia has been a really good one! I was worried that with the pandemic I wouldn't be able to get an intership, but they were able to help get me an internship in Colombia with a design studio which has been amazing! I was very surprised by all the knowledge and experience I gained, as well as all the meaningful connections that I have made! This has by far exceded my expectations, and would 100% recommend to anyone looking to gain a valuable experience, make connections, and meet new people!

Michael

Virtual Internship Review

Hi ! My name is Mike from Texas and I did a virtual internship. I was partnered with Biz Latin Hub for a social media marketing internship and I had a very great experience. I learned a lot about international business relations and how to market a company on social media. Intern Colombia was very helpful in helping me find this internship and always checked up on me and offered virtual cultural imersion programs. I did a virtual language exchange program. It was really fun and I was able to meet people from all over the world ! I hope to intern in person in the future and be able to visit Colombia this summer or at some point all depending on the ongoing situation of the world.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
To be able to go in person if there was not an ongoing pandemic.
Nina

Great experience and excellent company to work with!

I had planned on going to Colombia over the summer, but due to the guidelines around Covid-19 I wasn't able to travel. Intern Colombia helped me adapt my plans and start a remote internship. During the ever-changing Covid-19 situation, they did a great job of communicating consistently and keeping me updated with their plans. They matched me with an awesome organization that's helping me get the exact type of work experience I was looking for and have been checking in to make sure everything is going well. Even though it's remote, they have been organizing virtual cultural events to build community and ensure the experience is as great as it can be. Definitely recommend!