Intern Colombia Virtual/Remote Internships in Colombia

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Intern Colombia has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Remote Internship in Colombia
Remote Internship in Colombia

At Intern Colombia, our top priority is the safety & well-being of our interns. That’s why we strive to provide first-class internships in any format, regardless of where you are. In times of worldwide travel restrictions, flexible learning & career development is more important than ever, so that you can get the opportunities you deserve, no matter what. We're excited to offer you virtual internships with companies & organizations in Colombia that will provide you with real-world experience in your chosen career field - as featured in FORBES.

Throughout the virtual internship experience you will expand your knowledge and experience of working with emerging technologies and have the opportunity to attend virtual Spanish classes, Salsa classes and other online cultural activities.

You can participate in our remote internship programs from anywhere in the world, with flexible hours to fit your schedule. You will also receive specialist personalized career coaching.

• Boost your CV & LinkedIn - distinguish yourself from the competition in an increasingly competitive global labour market.
  • Improve your cross-cultural competency & understanding - communicate with and effectively interact with people across cultures.
  • Flexibile learning - fit your online internship with your schedule from anywhere in the world & learn at your own pace.
  • Emerging technologies - expand your knowledge and experience of working with technology essential for remote working.
  • Gain practical career skills & experience with SMEs, Multinationals, Start-ups or Nonprofit Organisations.

COVID-19

We’ve updated our refund & cancellation policy to allow for flexible booking due to COVID-19

Nina

Great experience and excellent company to work with!

I had planned on going to Colombia over the summer, but due to the guidelines around Covid-19 I wasn't able to travel. Intern Colombia helped me adapt my plans and start a remote internship. During the ever-changing Covid-19 situation, they did a great job of communicating consistently and keeping me updated with their plans. They matched me with an awesome organization that's helping me get the exact type of work experience I was looking for and have been checking in to make sure everything is going well. Even though it's remote, they have been organizing virtual cultural events to build community and ensure the experience is as great as it can be. Definitely recommend!