Intern in Colombia/Prints of Hope Program

Take a paid teaching internship in the unique and magical country of Colombia for up to 12 months. No prior teaching experience or Spanish language skills required! The program is open to US citizens who are 20-40 years of age.

Program Highlights
  • Gain valuable work experience
  • Boost your future career prospects
  • Immerse yourself in a new culture
  • Internationalize your resume
  • Supplement your income while traveling

Gloria

Opportunity of a Lifetime

I spent about 5 months in Bogota, Colombia. I was an International volunteer of YMCA-Colombia. I also worked as a language assistant at one of the best universities in Bogota. My weeks were busy but rewarding, after getting use to living and working in a different country. On my "spare time," I traveled. I wanted to see the various regions and cities in Colombia. My travels were amazing and unforgettable. I am happy to have lived, worked and travel in such a regionally distinct country. I've made friends for a lifetime, thank you Colombia. I LOVE IT!

My time is this program was rewarding. I just wish I had more scheduled travels but I was working and volunteering so that was a personal choice. The program could be improved by growing and allowing more people to have a different experience.

Dear Paolino, Thank you for your interest in IENA. Unfortunately the program is only open to US citizens. I am sorry we could not help at this time. Regards, IENA