- Czech Republic
View Other Details
✓ Shadowing your mentoring team 25 hours per week minimum in the largest hospital in Central Europe
✓ 3 more hours of Tutorials on latest research topics and Excursions to our specialized centres every week in addition to the shadowing hours
✓ Study Materials to extend your specialty knowledge before your placement starts
✓ Accommodation nearby wonderful Prague Castle and Food
✓ CHP System to control your trip with just a click
✓ 24/7 CHP Team support
Tutorials and Excursions + Study Materials + 24/7 CHP Team support + Insurance for placement + CHP Certificate + Set of Guides to get the most out of your stay and placement
Are you working on becoming a doctor but not sure yet which specialty you should choose?
This placement is ideal for you if you are already experienced in the healthcare environment and advanced in your studies. That is because shadowing anesthesiologist in various departments across the hospital brings you a unique opportunity to discover various specialties and procedures. Check the daily schedule of your mentoring team, the members work in Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology, ARU, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Pediatric Surgery, and many other departments. That type of placement is very intense while observing longer surgeries.
Anesthesiology is an all-embracing specialty and you will work with adults and children, where a different approach is applied. Another part of our specialized center, the Resuscitation Unit for Adults and Children, focuses on the same specialties, is more suitable for students who would like to become nurses.
- Boost your university application and excel during interviews thanks to a real clinical environment experiential learning.
- Network and connect with young students from around the globe who already took part in the CHP Program.
- Gain the CHP Program Certificate and Personal Recommendation from the best specialists.
- Be ready to get the most out of your placement with exclusive study materials.
- Know everything before you arrive, including your department and mentoring team.