View Other Details
- You are aged 18 to 25
- London program: You are a full-time degree level student or recent graduate (Graduated within the last 12 months at the start of your internship)
- Singapore program: You are a current undergraduate student or a graduate of a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, UK or USA.
- Your degree was taught on campus and not online. You are not a resident of the UK. You have a valid IELTs certificate with a minimum score or 6.5 if you are not from native English-speaking country.
6 weeks - $5,250
8 weeks - $6,550
12 weeks - $8,500
6 months without accommodation - $4,000
Program Fees in Singapore
12 weeks - $8,950
6 months without accommodation - $4,250
Visa application Fee, Visa premium services, expenses, flights, accommodation for Graduate Program ( 6-month Internship)
Our pre-medical internships are perfect for those looking to further their careers in the medical industry. During your internship, you will grow your passion for helping others while developing your skills as a pre-medical intern. Our placements include working alongside public and private hospital settings, volunteer opportunities, as well as specialised surgeries or clinics in both large and small hospitals.
This industry is extremely competitive, so participating in an international internship will help set you apart from our peers as well giving a significant boost to your CV. Capital Placement can help you secure a placement with a company that will help acquire the skills and experience you are seeking to ensure your perfect internship experience. Our pre-medical internship program is available from all destinations.
We offer summer internships ranging from 6-12 weeks and graduate internships for six months!
- Here at Capital Placement we are extremely proud of the programme we have created for you. We have all been in your shoes, we understand how long and painstaking arranging an internship abroad can be and that is why we took our time to create a programme
- We offer a customised placement and end-to-end services. We work with firms ranging from large multinational to small startups to ensure your perfect placement.
- We don't charge any fees until you have been accepted on to the Capital Placement programme and guaranteed an internship. That's right, we don't charge you to make an application or for us to interview you. We think it would be unfair.
- We are extremely proud of the entire team here at Capital Placement. We are a small team with diverse amount of backgrounds in law, banking, media, IT, communications, and international relations.
- An internship programme with Capital Placement is not just all work, we love our social events! We host monthly events such as Pub crawl, Musicals, River Cruise, Afternoon tea and more!
View the latest intern placement postings by Capital Placement.