Paid Internship in Singapore

Gardens by the bay tourist attraction in Singapore.
Gardens by the bay tourist attraction in Singapore.
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands
Cultural display in Singapore.
Cultural display in Singapore.
City of Singapore buildings at sunset.
City of Singapore buildings at sunset.

Here at Capital Placement, our Singapore internship program is available from 2 months up to 6 months. Our program is designed to help you gain hands-on professional experience by working with some of the best employers in the city. During your internship, you will get the opportunity to grow and develop your professional and networking skills and travel and explore south-east Asia.

We have partnered with over 500 companies in Singapore in various fields including Finance, Business, Advertising and Marketing, IT and Engineering to ensure an excellent placement for you. We offer end-to-end service and will be here every step of the way. We have staff on the ground to provide you with all the support you need to explore the continent and have a great internship abroad.

Your program will include help with accommodation, transportation, securing internship placement, visa sponsorship, regular social events, 24/7 emergency assistance, private medical insurance, and more!

• Over 500 employers and in Singapore covers all the major industries.
  • A tailored programme which suited to your need.
  • 24/7 Staff on the group to support your during your stay in Singapore.
  • A chance to explore the South-East Asia while you in Singapore.
  • Spent an evening with our team learning the local culture and get to know other participants.

Laura

Singapore, the best Internship in Asia!

This internship through CP was my second internship in Asia, the other one was in China and this has by far been the best experience I’ve had in Asia.

I did an internship in China last year which was part funded from my university and I really struggled with the unfamiliarity of the country and with hardly anyone speaking English, it was really difficult. After this experience, I wish I did this first because the culture shock is not as severe and English is widely spoken in Singapore, which really helped.

I interned with a private equity firm here, the work was very interesting and I was given a lot of responsibilities over the course of the internship, which was great and I really learned a lot from my experience here.

Everyone at Capital Placement has been amazing, right from my initial call all the way until the end and I would recommend this program to anyone thinking of doing an internship in Singapore.

Valeria

Had a great time in Singapore

Living and working in months in Singapore for three months was amazing! I was working with the Economist as a research intern in their healthcare consulting division- it was a great experience.

The work culture was completely different from the US and I learned many things by working closely with my supervisor. I gained so much knowledge about the healthcare sector in Asia. I was researching the Asia market and provided data to our clients who are large hospitals and finance companies.

Singapore was an amazing place, I was there with few other interns, and Capital Placement introduced us to many food places, bars and we managed to spend a weekend in Sentosa which was amazing!

I'd highly recommend Singapore and Capital Placement program to anyone!

Do your research about the city, understand the culture and make sure to explore neighboring countries when you are in Singapore!
Valeria

Had a great time in Singapore

I'd highly recommend Singapore and Capital Placement program to anyone!

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?

Location:
88 F / 73 F
Airports:
Singapore Changi
( SIN )

Singapore is most well known for its infamously high price-tags; however, missing out on this country in your Asia tour would be a disservice. This country is made up of 46% green space, when you get out of the city there is much more to do than shop.

About Capital Placement

Capital Placement offers students and recent graduates the fastest and easiest way to gain international experience. With the most comprehensive options available, you'll be able to find anything, from the perfect internship to city centre...