• Online

Compensation
Paid
Year Round

Pricing

Our remote internships program is offered all year long on a rolling basis.

The remote internships program offer flexible opportunities to fit your schedule. You can choose the number of hours you wish to work - 10,20,30 or 40 hours. You can also choose the duration from 6 to 12 weeks long.

What's Included
Activities
What's Included (Extra)

Remote Internship, Career Advisor and mentor

Nov 02, 2021
May 24, 2022
32 travelers are looking at this program

Join Capital Placement's Paid Remote Internship program and work for companies based in London, Singapore and New York.

We are an award-winning internship provider focused on creating affordable internship programs to help build a global network whilst giving you a competitive edge over your peers in the job market.

Our program offers you:
- Guaranteed part-time or full-time paid internship, starting at 6 weeks up to 6 months long
- Relevant career experience in your desired industry
- 1-to-1 career coaching with a dedicated career advisor to help you meet your career goals.
- A £500 scholarship towards any of our international internship abroad programs upon completing your remote internship

What you'll gain:
- Relevant career experience to help you launch your career
- A £500 scholarship to intern abroad and continue your global training
- Upskilling in soft and hard skills
- A life-changing experience with a global company.
- Access to career resources

Program Highlights

• A paid professional remote internship in your chosen field.
  • A dedicated career advisor, here to help with your professional training.
  • A global mentorship program with industry professionals dedicated to helping you build a successful career.
  • A £500 scholarship towards any of our international internship abroad programs

Current Internship Placements

View the latest intern placement postings by Capital Placement.

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Sophie

Supportive team helped me to find a great internship

I signed up for the remote internship program with Capital Placement as I have a very specific window that I am available in the summer for work and I was finding it nearly impossible to find a job in my chosen area (marketing) which would allow me to work exclusively during this period. Luckily, with Capital Placement, you have control as the applicant over the duration of your work as well as your chosen field.

Once I was on the program, the team got started straight away with finding interviews at really interesting small companies and start-ups for me. Even though many of the jobs didn't immediately interest me, the experience of interviewing and talking with prospective employers was still really useful. The team is really supportive and checked in with me throughout the application stage to see how I was getting on with my interviews. As a result of this process, I have secured an internship at a company that I'm really excited to work with.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking for work experience and who also wants some flexibility and control over this process.

Pros
  • Constant contact with the team
  • Builds confidence with interviewing process
  • Successful in securing internship
Eve

Great Experience

It was a smooth process and lots of support given throughout. The team will reach out to you to understand your area of interest and is very responsive towards your inquiries. Great job on following up with the student and employer back and forth. On a side note, the intern company is very helpful and supportive throughout my onboarding journey.

Overall, it is great for anyone who is keen to learn, gain experience and save some time without having to go through the complicated application processes for larger companies.

Jack

Capital Placement Review

I have recently worked with capital placement to find a placement as part of my placement year at university.Capital Placement allowed me to find the perfect placement which was extremely flexible and fit in around my other plans and commitments. Kit,Keerthika and the rest of the team were great in terms of responsivness and also were very understanding when i needed to change my placement demands mid way through the placement search.I would highly recommend working with them to help find a placement and improve your CV for the future!

Sandra

Best remote internship!

Capital Placement is the perfect internship program you will find! Their team will help you find the perfect match for you and will give you advices to improve your CV. I did the process with Keerthika and could not imagine a better guide for this process. She understood what I was looking for and gave lots of options until I found the perfect one for me: I will be doing an internship at a marketing agency in London! Also, I was looking to start this internship on November and they got in on time. Thanks for your help!

Nassib

My overall experience was great!

My experience with Capital Placement was very smooth and easy going, what I valued the most was the effort the team put in to find me an internship that is tailored to my preferences and interest. Usually using such a service you would expect to yield results, but not the results that you would get if you ventured out on your own. However, with Capital Placement I was able to get in-touch with companies that would normally be out of my scope and reach. I would recommend this service because the team does not consider this a business, you are not just another paying customer, the team takes the time to understand the type of workplace that suits you and strives to ensure that you find the most suitable internship.

Response from Capital Placement

Hi Nassib,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear your satisfaction with your internship and with us! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and look forward to working with you and help you build up your resume and land that dream job!

Nayla

Vinay was extremely helpful

Vinay was extremely helpful and I’m very happy with my decision to work with Capital Placement because of the service and support you get! I found a great internship thanks to their help! I’m glad to have found a great opportunity, despite the global pandemic putting a pause on everything!

Response from Capital Placement

Hi Nayla,

Thank you for kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us- and we agree, Vinay is excellent! We are lucky to have him on our team. We are happy we were able to help you gain experience even during a global pandemic.

We look forward to continuing to help you build your career!

Ketsy

Everything has been fast, very easy and effective.

10 out 10. Since my initial call everything has been fast, very easy and effective. I got matched with a startup in the legal-tech sector that has everything I was looking for. One of my concerns when considering a remote internship was how much will I actually learn since I wasn't going be there physically interacting with my new colleagues. But the whole remote thing hasn't been a problem at all, my colleagues are amazing and in these few weeks I have learned so much.This great match was definitely posible because the Capital Placement team took time in that initial interview to get to know my background, what I was looking for in an internship and my long term goals. Overall my whole experience has been very pleasant and the Capital Placement team has always been there to make sure that doesn't change.

Nothing. The whole process was very efficient.

Response from Capital Placement

Hi Ketsy,

We appreciate your kind words as well as you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Your career goals are incredibly important to us, so we are happy to hear you are enjoying your internship with your company! We are delighted to have been able to help you build a great career!

Aarzoo

Overall this remote internship experience has equipped me with useful skills.

Overall this remote internship experience has equipped me with useful skills. While this internship was not in my primary area of interest, I have come to develop a liking towards this field. A big shoutout to Vinay for explaining things to me frankly. The whole team at Capital Placement genuinely cares and are always ready to help when needed. I am glad I took this opportunity to further my professional skills and I'm looking forward to experiencing the wide range of possibilities this remote internship has made available for me.

The process was really smooth and there was good communication between me and the staff so I think it was as good as it could be.