Paid Remote Internships with Capital Placement

Capital Placement Remote Intern
Capital Placement Remote Intern
Remote internships
Remote internships

Join Capital Placement's Paid Remote Internship program and work for global companies all from the comfort of your home!

We are an award-winning internship provider focused on creating sustainable, affordable global internship programs to help launch your international career. Our remote internships program allows you to get a taste for the professional working world. The program offers you the opportunity to work with global companies in London, Singapore, and New York to further enhance your employability, communication skills, and industry knowledge.

Once you have completed your internship, you will receive a £750 scholarship towards any of our international internship abroad programs. From a paid global, professionally-tailored internship to a dedicated career advisor and mentor, our team will help you build your career from anywhere in the world.

• A paid professional remote internship in your chosen field.
  • A dedicated career advisor, here to help with your professional training.
  • A global mentorship program with industry professionals dedicated to helping you build a successful career.
  • A £750 scholarship towards any of our international internship abroad programs

Shannon

Capital Placement has been phenomenal from the start

My experience with Capital Placement has been phenomenal from the start. They have guided me through the entire process of getting my internship. I was set to start an internship in London in March but when the seriousness of COVID-19 became apparent, they helped me switch very swiftly from an in-person internship in London to a remote internship.

Their service is excellent in making sure that I am getting the best experience during my internship. They are a trusted company that has placed me with 2 incredible companies in London, I couldn't have interned in London if it wasn't for their help and guidance.

I am extremely happy with Capital Placements service and efforts towards this remote internship!
Vanessa

It has been pretty great

It has been pretty great so far, I have recently started an internship with London based digital marketing agency! The team were very accommodating and truly made an effort to answer all my question within a few minutes sometimes, as well as, provide the best opportunities in the market- which I know is difficult given the current climate.

I also find their ease in contact very helpful. Overall, it is something I would not hesitate to recommend other international students to consider when looking for a job or internship abroad.

There are not many options available at the moment so definitely take whatever experience you can.
Richard

Great Start!

I just started a 12 weeks internship with a private equity firm in London. The team at CP have been very efficient and could not have tried harder. Right from my first interaction, they have been very professional, insightful and worked with me to find the best firm and internship based on my goals.

The internship has already off to a great start, the HR were really organised and I was impressed by how friendly everyone was and despite working remotely, I felt very welcome and part of the team.

I can't recommend this program enough and the team at CP. To explain how efficient and helpful they have been, they managed to have an internship confirmed for me just over a week from my application being submitted.

Things are difficult due to COVID, plan your remote internships well in advance and make sure to stay organized.
May

Capital Placement is super efficient in finding me an internship

Capital Placement is super efficient in finding me an internship. I worked with Vinay and he's fantastic, always getting in touch with prompt updates! I first contacted them when things were normal, and was given several choices of internships I'd be interested in. Things took a turn due to the COVID-19 outbreaks, but despite that, Capital Placement was still able to work through it and find me a great remote placement. I really appreciate how swift and adaptable they are with the circumstances.

Nothing. It has been great experience and I'd recommend Capital Placement to anyone!
Sai

Great job with finding a paid internship

I recently enrolled on the program and the team at Capital Placement has done a great job with finding a paid internship within a few days of applying. So far, the internship has been great and I think it will add a lot of value to my professional development, especially during these times because it is very difficult to get any sort of internship now.

The staff were helpful throughout the process and very knowledgeable on remote internships, which gave me a lot of confidence. There is nothing I can think of that they could have done differently- highly recommend this program to anyone thinking of applying.

Capital Placement did a great job with the program, I can't see any way to improve!