Paid Remote Internships with Capital Placement

Join Capital Placement's Paid Remote Internship program and work for global companies all from the comfort of your home!

We are an award-winning internship provider focused on creating sustainable, affordable global internship programs to help launch your international career. Our remote internships program allows you to get a taste for the professional working world. The program offers you the opportunity to work with global companies in London, Singapore, and New York to further enhance your employability, communication skills, and industry knowledge.

Once you have completed your internship, you will receive a £500 scholarship towards any of our international internship abroad programs. From a paid global, professionally-tailored internship to a dedicated career advisor and mentor, our team will help you build your career from anywhere in the world.

• A paid professional remote internship in your chosen field.
  • A dedicated career advisor, here to help with your professional training.
  • A global mentorship program with industry professionals dedicated to helping you build a successful career.
  • A £500 scholarship towards any of our international internship abroad programs

• Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Nassib

My overall experience was great!

My experience with Capital Placement was very smooth and easy going, what I valued the most was the effort the team put in to find me an internship that is tailored to my preferences and interest. Usually using such a service you would expect to yield results, but not the results that you would get if you ventured out on your own. However, with Capital Placement I was able to get in-touch with companies that would normally be out of my scope and reach. I would recommend this service because the team does not consider this a business, you are not just another paying customer, the team takes the time to understand the type of workplace that suits you and strives to ensure that you find the most suitable internship.

Response from Capital Placement

Hi Nassib,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased to hear your satisfaction with your internship and with us! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and look forward to working with you and help you build up your resume and land that dream job!

Nayla

Vinay was extremely helpful

Vinay was extremely helpful and I’m very happy with my decision to work with Capital Placement because of the service and support you get! I found a great internship thanks to their help! I’m glad to have found a great opportunity, despite the global pandemic putting a pause on everything!

Response from Capital Placement

Hi Nayla,

Thank you for kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us- and we agree, Vinay is excellent! We are lucky to have him on our team. We are happy we were able to help you gain experience even during a global pandemic.

We look forward to continuing to help you build your career!

Ketsy

Everything has been fast, very easy and effective.

10 out 10. Since my initial call everything has been fast, very easy and effective. I got matched with a startup in the legal-tech sector that has everything I was looking for. One of my concerns when considering a remote internship was how much will I actually learn since I wasn't going be there physically interacting with my new colleagues. But the whole remote thing hasn't been a problem at all, my colleagues are amazing and in these few weeks I have learned so much.This great match was definitely posible because the Capital Placement team took time in that initial interview to get to know my background, what I was looking for in an internship and my long term goals. Overall my whole experience has been very pleasant and the Capital Placement team has always been there to make sure that doesn't change.

Nothing. The whole process was very efficient.

Response from Capital Placement

Hi Ketsy,

We appreciate your kind words as well as you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Your career goals are incredibly important to us, so we are happy to hear you are enjoying your internship with your company! We are delighted to have been able to help you build a great career!

Aarzoo

Overall this remote internship experience has equipped me with useful skills.

Overall this remote internship experience has equipped me with useful skills. While this internship was not in my primary area of interest, I have come to develop a liking towards this field. A big shoutout to Vinay for explaining things to me frankly. The whole team at Capital Placement genuinely cares and are always ready to help when needed. I am glad I took this opportunity to further my professional skills and I'm looking forward to experiencing the wide range of possibilities this remote internship has made available for me.

The process was really smooth and there was good communication between me and the staff so I think it was as good as it could be.
Adrienne

The team at Capital Placement are fabulous

The team at Capital Placement are fabulous. Always quick to respond to my emails, their customer service is outstanding. Not only do they find the right fit for you, but they are honest with you if you need to improve your skills in areas to match the industry so that you can intern and grow successfully. From editing documents to researching competitor financials, I am always kept busy and in the loop of activities "on the ground". Interning remotely has been amazing & fun, I would recommend that anyone wants to add to their experience take part!

Nothing. I have no complaints. You guys gave me the perfect company and always answer all questions I have.
Amarty

The experience has been fantastic

The experience has been fantastic. The firm I am working for has a very interesting profile and I get to learn new things everyday. Capital Placement handled my progam in a very professional and approachable manner which made the whole process very fluid, easy to follow and comfortable.

Personally, I don't think it could have been done any better because the whole process was handled very well. If needed, I could approach the team at anytime for any doubts and they would be answered promptly.
Shannon

Capital Placement has been phenomenal from the start

My experience with Capital Placement has been phenomenal from the start. They have guided me through the entire process of getting my internship. I was set to start an internship in London in March but when the seriousness of COVID-19 became apparent, they helped me switch very swiftly from an in-person internship in London to a remote internship.

Their service is excellent in making sure that I am getting the best experience during my internship. They are a trusted company that has placed me with 2 incredible companies in London, I couldn't have interned in London if it wasn't for their help and guidance.

I am extremely happy with Capital Placements service and efforts towards this remote internship!
Response from Capital Placement

Hi Shannon,

We are so pleased that you have had a great experience with us so far. We hope that this continues and we look forward to working with you once your internship has finished with any of your future career plans!

Vanessa

It has been pretty great

It has been pretty great so far, I have recently started an internship with London based digital marketing agency! The team were very accommodating and truly made an effort to answer all my question within a few minutes sometimes, as well as, provide the best opportunities in the market- which I know is difficult given the current climate.

I also find their ease in contact very helpful. Overall, it is something I would not hesitate to recommend other international students to consider when looking for a job or internship abroad.

There are not many options available at the moment so definitely take whatever experience you can.