View Other Details
- Be a current university student, recent graduate or postgraduate, who has graduated within 36 months of your intended internship start date.
London with accommodation:
6 weeks- £5950 | £50 application fee + £600 deposit + £5300 final fee
8 weeks- £6950| £50 application fee + £600 deposit + £6300 final fee
12 weeks- £8950 | £50 application fee + £600 deposit + £8300 final fee
6 months- £15,500 | £50 application fee + £600 deposit + £14850 final fee
London without accommodation
3/ 6 months- £4000 | £50 application fee + £600 deposit + £1675 after placement + £1675 after visa sponsorship
12 months- £5950 | £50 application fee + £600 deposit + £2650 after placement + £2650 after visa sponsorship
Accommodation Assistance, Comprehensive travel and medical insurance, Visa application and emigration support, Money back guarantee
Visa application fee, Travel card
London is a perfect internship spot for keeping a cultural hub of diversity and opportunity as its central pedestal. Our associated companies span from large multinationals to start-ups working on cutting-edge technology. Whether you're looking to build your career or learn crucial skills to take away, our list of London firms have plenty to offer, and with so much under the belt for what this city has to offer, there's certainly no room for boredom.
At Capital Placement, we give students and recent graduates the opportunity to put their academics into practice and gain relevant practical knowledge and skills to thrive in today’s tough and bewildering professional world.
Law, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Marketing, IT and Journalism are some of the 25+ different sectors we provide internships in.
The graduate program will include the guarantee of a paid internship, visa sponsorship, regular social events, 24/7 emergency support and more.
- Here at Capital Placement we are extremely proud of the programme we have created for you. We have all been in your shoes, we understand how long and painstaking arranging an internship abroad can be.
- The range of firms we offer are unmatched by any of our competitors. We work with firms ranging from large multinationals with over 150,000 employees to some super-cool startups with just the founding team.
- An internship programme with Capital Placement is not just all work and no play, we love our social events! We host regular events like river cruises, pub crawls, musicals, and socials.
- We don't charge any fees until you have been accepted on to the Capital Placement programme and guaranteed an internship. That's right, we don't charge you to make an application or for us to interview you.
- We are extremely proud of the entire team here at Capital Placement. We are a small team with high hopes, having backgrounds in law, banking, medicine, IT, marketing, journalism and many more.
Our London PR internships will help you gain hands-on experience and develop a greater understanding of the industry. During your internship abroad, you will be asked to assist with press releases, SEO, ad content and more. You will assist professionals and experts in the field. Experience in this field will be quite beneficial and will help set you apart from your peers. Capital Placement can help you secure a placement that will help acquire the skills and experience.
Our Business Development internships in London offer hands-on experience working with professionals to observe and gain familiarity in a particular industry, company or process. You will grow your analytical, leadership, communication, networking, marketing, and interpersonal skills as a business development intern. Interns may be given opportunities to form business strategies, handle project implementation and be involved with planning and managing projects to ensure target standards are met.
Our Finance internships in London offer you the opportunity to apply what you've learned in the classroom to real-world situations while gaining skills needed for a successful career in the finance industry. You may have tasks pertaining to private equity, asset management and venture capital. Participating in a finance internship will help you gain experience while growing global networking. Capital Placement can help you secure an internship to help you flourish and grow your career.
Participating in a 6-month marketing internship in London will help you acquire invaluable work experience and open doors for you into the global market. As a marketing intern, you will work with a diverse group of people on various projects such as social media marketing, SEO, mobile marketing and affiliate marketing. At Capital Placement, we work with several companies from small start-ups to some of the fastest-growing companies in London.
Our London IT & Design internships will help you gain the skills and experience needed to prepare you for a successful career in IT. During your internship, you will have opportunities to participate in front end and back end development, UI and UX design, product and project management. Capital Placement can help secure an internship placement with a great company to help you flourish and grow your career.