- Northern Ireland
View Other Details
- 18 years of age
- Any nationality
- Either a full-time degree level student OR a recent graduate who will start their UK internship within 24 months of the date on your graduation certificate
- If English isn’t your native language, a SELT certificate equal or above of a B2, or IELTS score of 6.0
- Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) required to apply for your Temporary Work GAE visa
- Step-by-step guidance on applying for your visa and attending your biometrics appointment
- Evaluation of your internship offer to ensure it meets the UK visa requirements
- Vetting of your prospective UK employer to ensure they comply with UK regulations
- Support with the essentials, from finding UK accommodation to travel insurance
- Monthly check-ins with the London team to ensure your training is going to plan
Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) required for Temporary Work GAE visa
Step-by-step visa application guidance
Placement offer & UK employer vetting
Support with accommodation, insurance etc.
Monthly check-ins with our UK team
Optional placement support & access to Job Hub
Accommodation, flights, travel insurance, UK Temporary Work GAE visa, employer site visit (if required), Immigration Health Surcharge (for internships 6+ months).
No plans for summer ‘24? We still have paid and voluntary UK internships available for this summer in Marketing, Fashion, Architecture, Artist Management, Finance and more. Plus, save USD $350 on our Intern UK ‘Placement Support’ program. Book between 1-29 Feb at jenza.com, use code INTERN24
Why intern in the UK
Spend your summer, semester abroad or up to a year after college getting ahead with a London internship. A cultural, creative and corporate superpower – a UK internship is a way to put your resume on the map. You’ll get valuable work experience, learn from leaders in your field, and grow your professional network – all while living in one of the most diverse and dynamic cities in the world.
About Intern UK
Whether you’re applying from your home country or you’re an overseas student already in the UK, we provide both the visa sponsorship and the placement support for students and recent grads of all nationalities to intern in the UK for 1-12 months.
- - We’re also the visa sponsor. Our sibling company in the UK is one of the longest-standing government sponsors for the UK’s international internship program.
- - We’ve sponsored past students and grads to intern at Manchester Utd, Christies, The British Museum, House of Commons, Victoria & Albert Museum, and more.
- - Choose from two options: ‘Own Placement’ or ‘Placement Support’ - where you can search and interview for internships on our Job Hub of vetted UK employers.
- - We currently have internships in a range of fields - including Marketing, Finance, Business, Fashion, Architecture, PR and more.
- - Working with the UK Government since 2009, we provide step-by-step visa support and vetting of your placement to ensure it meets UK visa requirements. We also offer regular check-ins with our London-based team!
You provide the internship, we still provide the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) required to apply for your Temporary Work GAE visa and will evaluate your internship offer to ensure it meets the UK visa requirements.
Everything Own Placement includes, plus access to our Job Hub of pre-qualified UK companies who are actively searching for international interns for their in-house internship programs.