International Internships in London with The Intern Group

International Internships in London with The Intern Group

The Intern Group's Global Leadership Grants 2018
The Intern Group is pleased to announce that they are offering 4 Global Leadership Grants of up to $2,500 each to 4 outstanding students/recent graduates. The grants are for The Intern Group's programs in Dublin, Australia, Shanghai and Latin America for Summer/Fall 2018. The deadline is February 2nd, 2018.

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in London, one of the world's most important and impressive cities. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in London will make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.

We’ve previously placed interns at Quintessentially, Bell Pottinger and the London Olympic Games. Apply now to our award-winning program, as featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.

• Have a top-class international internship in London! Our personalized process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
  • It makes your resume stand out! In today's society, everyone does sport, plays an instrument and is part of a society. As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page!
  • Make friends and professional networks in London and from all over the world! Whether you like it or not, its not what you know, its who you know.
  • For non native-English speakers improve your language! Learn English in the home of the English language.
  • Have an amazing life experience in London! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. Thats why our team on the ground is made up of Londoners who are there to give you support 24/7.
Europe » England » London
Wifi
Resume
Weekly Hours
* Accommodation
* Airport pick up and drop off
* A leading internship in your field of interest (we offer all sectors)
* All transportation in London
* 24/7 support from our full time London based team
* Social & cultural events with our large international community of interns!

In order to participate, interns must be 18 years old or over. Here's the link for more FAQs: http://www.theinterngroup.com/london/#parentHorizontalTab2. I hope that helps!
Hi Ernestine, the biggest factor here is making sure you are eligible for the appropriate visa. For example, if you are an american you must be there on the Tier-5 "Intern in Britain" visa.
Most people were in their early 20s (20-23) with several people around 25-27. Hope this helps!

Mordecai
London

The best time in my life

Experience
1. My time in London is one of the best in my life. I really enjoyed my internship and the colorful life in London. I worked in a youth center which provides housing advice to the homeless young people. As a nursing student, I got the chance to shadow the nurse in the center. The services provided by the center are unique and special. It ranged from basic services such as laundry and luggage storing to job searching and personal wellbeing. Every day, I got the chance to chat with young people with different background, some of them might have mental health histories and offending histories. However, there are 2 things in common for these young people, they are looking for a change, and they don’t want to be homeless. The communication and conflict resolution skills that I learned here are priceless for my future career and my life.
2. Besides, I got the chance to experience the exciting and colorful life in London. We had weekend parties, morning roof top beach parties and various cultural events. I am so glad that I am interning in London, a city you never get bored. If you are bored with London, you are bored with life.
3. The best thing about participating in this internship is that you can meet amazing young people from all over the world doing an incredible internship in London. They are all smart and talented. A small conversation can bring you endless insights and information about the other end of this planet.
4. The major difference between hunting an internship by yourself than through an agency like the Intergroup is that you get everything arranged and you can rely on this agency. They will help you sort out your concerns and worries.

Suggestions to applicants
1. 6 weeks program is too short for you to experience all aspects of your organization, and London. If you are financially capable and have sufficient time, I would recommend you to apply for a 3 months program.

I applied for this program 2 years ago. I originally chose New York as my destination. However, I was failed to match with available internships. Until one month before the start date, I was informed that no internship was available for me. It was disappointing. Then, I was placed in London. However, due to visa issues, I have to postpone my internship to this year.

Sarah
Oconomowoc, WI, US
Carroll University

Newfound Confidence

Through the Intern Group and my host company, I was able to embark on the experience of a lifetime, while gaining a newfound confidence and skills I will take with me into the job world. Immersing yourself into another culture is the best way to learn about yourself, how you interact with others, the world around you, and help you find the drive you need to succeed. The Intern Group is an entirely comprehensive program which will help you find just that; the staff members are extraordinarily helpful and friendly in making sure you are faring well in your program and living in London. The events are fun and a great start to forming a network and learning what there is to do in London. If you want to stand out in your career and travel the globe, I highly recommend applying to an Intern Group program!

My housing was fine, however, I heard stories about some of it being not that great for other interns. Also, more convenient housing placement closer to my internship site.

Jakob

An Unforgettable Experience

This internship through The Intern Group has been my second work abroad experience and my fifth international experience in general. In other words, I'm no stranger to the international experience. However, that doesn't mean this time around hasn't been less fun than my previous ones, because that's simply not true. This internship was a perfect fit for me and it was just what I was looking for. The Intern Group helped me find my dream placement and the work I've been involved in is exactly what I wanted. Also, I was able to work in my favorite city, London! They were helpful throughout the whole process and that made all the difference. A truly unforgettable experience and one that I wouldn't go back on. I'd do it all over again... and again and again!

Marcela

Best decision I have ever done...

I am an university student in Mexico and I was looking for study abroad program but instead I found The Intern Group. I went to London to work in an Influencer Marketing company and I can say this gave me a big idea of how the professional world really works. Most of the people I worked with were from England and that helped me to improve my language skills and to get to know more their culture.

The Intern Group really cares about the whole experience you are having. You don´t have to worry about anything at all, they have everything under control so you could enjoy every single minute, not only in the company you are working for but the city in which you are living. The accomodation, the internship, the attention you get from the moment you arrive, the feedback from the internships, everything is soo good. I had very good housemates, the supermarket, the train station, the bus stop and also my internship was so close to my home and that was amazing. They organize some events in which you can meet other interns and that is great because you can get new friends from all over the world.

I had so many good things to say about what I had lived and not enought words to explain it. This internship have changed my life, I have leaned more that I could ever imagine not only in a professional way but in a personal one as well and basically it was the best decision I have ever done.

It is excellent but the only thing I did not like is the company that provides the houses, this other company have serious problems with the way they organize their information and that makes The Intern Group and the Interns to get confuse and sometimes have bad experiences.

Adam
Utah
University of Utah

Interning in London is worth every £!

I have had an absolutely phenomenal experience in London! Every aspect of my internship and of London has been great. The events organized by Intern London and Arianna are fun and engaging, the ease of travelling to the rest of Europe is so convenient, and London is such a great city to live in! Throughout the course of my time in London, I have never felt bored or out of things to do.

The friends, professional connections, and experience I have gained on this trip are second to none, and I am so grateful I could come to London.

Working out some of the kinks in the housing would be the best improvement, otherwise it is in great shape!

Michelle
University of Hawaii- Manoa

Can I stay longer?

I didn't know I would have this much fun during my 3-month internship with InternGroup. If I had known I was matched with a great company, office location, housing location, housing accomodations, and meeting a group of fun individuals all over the world, I would've stayed for at least 5 months! Ugh... next time. Nevertheless, the InternGroup helped me step by step along the way and they were there for me whenever I bumped into trouble. Even if they are not able to do anything about it, they gave me moral support, some advice for next time, and a virtual hug. I am so grateful and I feel really lucky to be in London with new opportunities about to unfold.

Maybe have flexible dates for each event? I was bummed I missed the Career workshop, but it would be great if I can attend next month's workshop instead of being assigned to attend the one I was supposed to go to because the events are all the same-just at different times and month.

Charlie
Los Angeles
Elon University

Look no further than the Intern Group

I applied for the Intern Group's London program hoping to achieve two goals: 1) gain valuable working experience, while 2) exploring a new country/culture. I was able to accomplish both goals thanks, in large part, to the Intern Group staff.

My experience living and interning in London significantly contributed to my personal and professional growth. The staff at the Intern Group were eager to help during every step in the process from my initial interview with them until the day I left London. It can be difficult to secure a position with a company that fits your interests and goals as well as find housing with similarly minded people in a great location, in a different country. The Intern Group helped me accomplish both. I quickly felt at home in London thanks, in large part, to their local staff. They were eager to help with all concerns I had which, made for a smooth and enjoyable experience.

I strongly recommend the Intern Group's London program to anyone considering living and interning in London.

Samuel
Sydney
Macquarie University

Sam's Intern Group Review

The intern group is a great way to go overseas and gain experience. I would say however, that it is very costly, so make sure you are right on top of your budget. The program staff are very nice and helpful. When it comes to the internship itself, it seemed like a bit of a luck of the draw. Because my internship was definitely not the best in terms of the work I was doing and the learning experience. However some other interns (my friends) got really good ones. That being said the firm I was at, was a very cool firm to work at in terms of culture and friendliness.
All in all I would definitely recommend the Intern Group.

The program could be improved in terms of timing. I was admitted towards the beginning of 2016 but I was not actually placed until a month before I was leaving. Leaving me very little time to sort out a VISA and book flights. Which was at complete odds for the pressure to pay the deposit on time which we were told was so that the placement team could get started right away. So I would definitely recommend quicker placement to help the intern book cheaper flights and have more peace of mind over their arrangements.

Amy
Jacksonville
Jacksonville State University

Couldn't Have Been Any Better

I interned at a fashion PR agency in Northwest London! I learned a lot about myself in a professional and personal sense as I got to experience another country for the first time and make friends from across the US and the world. The Intern Group was absolutely wonderful. They were incredibly helpful and prompt to answer my many questions. They made sure I was comfortable and at ease without being overbearing. They were organized, professional, and eager to assist in any way I needed. I am so thankful I was able to make an absolute dream come true to complete my degree and this opportunity was possible through the Intern Group.

Lena
Houston
Xavier University of Ohio

Best experience of my life

This was the greatest experience of my entire life. Weekly meet ups, meeting new friends from all over the world, and learning the most about who I am. I would do anything to go back and do it all once more. It has been 2 months since I left and I still think about it everyday. Never did I think these 3 months would have this large of an affect on my life. Besides the social aspect of this program, my internship was great. They were really flexible with me and their main goal was to make sure I was learning from the experience. As long as you voice your opinion with someone on the team, you are sure to have an incredible time.

Michelle
Miami

Best decision I've made

I interned as a graphic designer for a Marketing Agency in London. The agency was located in East London. Very cool and trendy area. The placement was perfect for me. I feel incredibly grateful I was part of this experience. London is an extraordinary place. So much to do! So much to see! Thanks to Ariana (The Intern Group) I felt I always had something to do and people to meet. I was hired after my internship and I couldn't be happier.

Be more clear about the accommodation details.

Carolline

I GOT THE JOB! \o/

After 3 months doing the internship for this company based in London, they offered me the job and The Intern Group played a big part in all of it.

I lived in London before for studying and always had this dream to come back and settle in the city, having a proper job and etc. I graduated this year and thought it would be the perfect timing to come back to London. But I didn’t know what to do or where to start… I was a bit lost and didn’t have anything actually planned.

When I found The Intern Group on Google it immediately came across as a good opportunity for me and fit perfectly to my profile, so I just did some researching and then started the application.

Finally they got a placement for me after months of waiting.
I got on with my boss at the moment I met her. Yeah, I was really lucky! So I was really happy with the job, with the tasks I had been given and with my marketing team.
So, after 3 months being a hard worker intern they officially offered me the position of Marketing Assistant, extending it for another 6 months and it will be reviewed with a view to implementing a full time contract. Couldn’t be happier!

If you have the same aspirations as me and if you are a hard worker, I highly recommend applying for the programme! There are no limits to the benefits that you could gain by making part of it.

Jamaree
Bartow, Georgia

The Unimaginable

Growing up in a city with population

When I first arrived, my housing was accommodation was not ready. I had to live in a temporary spot for a week then move into my intentional location later. After an eight-hour flight, it was a bit tiring. So, I think the only improvement would be ensuring that housing is appropriately arranged.

Kate
Melbourne, Victoria

The Intern Group London - Kate

I really had no idea what to expect when I first arrived in London, living in an unfamiliar country and not knowing anyone seemed very daunting. But within a few hours of arriving, the intern group had organised a social event where we got to know the other interns apart of the program. Making friends and finding people similar to me was extremely easy and without doubt my favourite part of the experience.

With a group a great friends (all living in the same area) we would all explore London together. Whether it was London's nightlife, shopping or visiting famous landmarks we all fell in love with the beautiful city.

The other great thing about this program was where I was placed to intern. Working for an events company allowed me to work in a professional but extremely fun environment, learn a heap of new skills and I also got invites to awesome parties for my friends and I.

I could not recommend this program enough.
I had such an amazing experience with the intern group one I wish I could do again.
I have made friends for life and amazing memories to share.

- better explanation of what's included in the group eg:
- letting us be aware that being picked up/ taken to the airport can only happen on days of the program (as it was included in the price you would think a few days outside the program would be acceptable)
- how to set up the 3 mobile plan
- notify other interns that all in included is the mobile sim and you will have to pay for money on your own account
- housing away from the 199 bus!!

Anthony
Hong Kong
Durham University

The Intern Group London (Review)

I had an amazing 8 week experience in London thanks to the Intern Group. Thanks to the Intern Group, I was able to work as a Marketing Intern for a fantastic company where I was exposed to a professional yet fun-filled office environment. My co-workers, along with management provided me with a fulfilling experience where I developed relevant skills in the field, whilst being able to enjoy the benefits of being in a workplace with a positive atmosphere. Through this internship I not only developed as a person, but also made friends and connections that will last for many years.

On a social level, my experience was equally enjoyable. I have no complaints about my accommodation, as the location was perfect and the utilities available were satisfactory. The housing situation allowed me to engage more readily with fellow interns, and made it easier for us to organize things together. The plethora of social events provided by the Intern Group during my time there really allowed me to immerse myself into the culture of London, helping me to understand the city on a deeper level and helping all the interns forge friendships. Aside from the benefits of having a great internship, this program gave me the opportunity to make friends with individuals from all over the world, and I believe that was the highlight of my trip.

Chloe
Irvine
University of California- Irvine

Intern London has got your back!

I absolutely loved my experience with Intern London. I learned so much about myself and about the world and that's exactly what I wanted. I now know that I want to travel for a while for my job and have gotten a new awareness about what I find frustrating in my career field. Having actual work experience gives you the ability to see what it all entails and gives you a chance to specify what you want.

I don't feel like it could...

Zhong
Luzhou

My amazing London internship in summer time

Here I have to be honest. The London summer program is SO AWESOME! Firstly, we live in the central London, which means we can explore the central London anytime. Secondly, they organise many activities every weekdays or weekends, which helps interns know more about where they can go for eat or for fun. For example, the staff took us went to a fancy hotel to enjoy the classical British afternoon tea, saw the famous London Eye and the fabulous shows in the fabulous theatre etc. Thirdly, I really like my intern here. I worked for a fashion PR company. Actually, due to the English is not my first language, it is a disaster for me in the beginning of my intern. Since I could not totally understand the British accent, I could not independently finish my work everyday. During that time, I really felt that I made a big mistake in my life which I chose to London for summer intern. I felt so depressed and helpless. Therefore, I told Melisha and Ariana (they both from the intern group) that I wanted to go home earlier. However, she not only encouraged me so much, but also she told me join in their every activity. Gradually, I found I am not lonely at all. Also, my English became better and better. I started work independently even my boss took me to see some famous fashion editors even sent me to the VOGUE or The Times to show our samples. In addition, I kept a positive attitude to participated in many communities in London. I did many volunteer works, became a member of the famous pineapple dancing studio and went to some Lavender farms (I really love flowers) during my free time. Especially I just finished the Beyoncé Bootycamp in the Covent Garden. My life totally turn around.
All in all, I really really appreciate this opportunity, which widen my horizon and helped me learn a lot from my intern. I definitely strong recommend this program to everyone!

Maybe organise more trips to other cities such as Manchester, Bath or Sheffield. Then charge every intern for the transportation fee. It helps more interns explore the England well.

Malena
Dix Hills, NY
Boston University

An Unforgettable Summer

Before applying for the Intern Group London Programme, I had already completed three study abroad and internship programs. I can honestly say that London was by far my favorite one. My internship exceeded all of my expectations. I loved the office and the people that I worked with. They were so welcoming, and they quickly became my family, I truly felt at home. I was really passionate about the work that I was doing and I looked forward to going to work everyday. During my free time, the Intern Group was there every step of the way making sure that I was enjoying my experience. They organized various social events that allowed me to make new friends and get to know the real London. I learned so much about myself, the kind of work that I want to do in the future, and I think I even found a place that I would like to call my new home in the near future. As I go back to Boston to start my senior year of college, I'll take with me the memories of this life changing experience and amazing summer.

Brooke
Anchorage, AK

An Amazing Experience

Participating in Intern London this past summer was an amazing experience. It was my first experience in a foreign country and my first experience working within my career path. I met so many amazing people through the program and through my work and definitely caught the travel bug. Living and working in London allowed me to grow as an individual, expose myself to new cultures, and gave me an insight to what jobs in my career field look like. Participating in this internship was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Matt
West Bloomfield

Summer 2016

My name is Matt and I did the 6 week program with The Intern Group's Intern London program. For those thinking about considering the program and with very little to no experience in their prospective fields, I would highly recommend it. They offer great internships through partner companies that are a great entryway to get your foot in the door. I am in a programming-related major and did an internship that involved a lot of HTML/CSS/WordPress. In addition to the internship, the intern london program has social events set up through their events coordinator Ariana. She is definitely one of the most nicest people I've ever met. Although the events aren't required to go, I would highly suggest going to all of them as they are your way of making friends with others in the program. If I wasn't going to be graduating next year, I would probably do the intern london program again.

Ahyoung
Seoul, Korea

Met Expectations

I think a lot of the people I met through the program had this fantasy in terms of what the program would do for them. The truth at the end of the day is that many others chose this program to explore a new city and to find out what they can and want to do in life. When you look at it from that kind of perspective, the program did exactly what it was meant to do and much more. The coordinators go above and beyond to help fix problems you have and they're always kind and willing to help. It might not be perfect but I think imperfection gives people a more realistic idea on what life is and it helped me a lot in terms of letting me know what life in London is like.

I think they could do with a couple of more people in terms of staffing so that the coordinators can efficiently help more students at once. They're fantastic right now but I feel like they're slightly overwhelmed at times.

Allyson
Arlington
Dallas Baptist University

Experiencing London

Hi! My name is Allyson Hibdon and I interned with Bacchus PR for 6 weeks. I loved the company and working for them has been wonderful. Everyone is friendly and keen to help whether that's with daily tasks or with directions or with the best places to go so you get a real London experience. I was on the restaurant team and I got to learn SO much about PR and how restaurants get coverage in magazines and websites. The Intern Group was equally amazing. They keep you busy from the moment you land and they do everything to make London feel like home with events and social outing and check-ups. They were so helpful, especially Melisha and Arianna throughout the entire process, especially with writing a CV, taking requests about internship opportunities to heart, and giving a step-by-step on applying for a visa to work here.
I had very little problems with the Intern Group. They really go out of their way for you! My only problem was that my office was quite far, and if traffic was especially heavy it would take 2 hours to get to the office. I advise that you bring an umbrella, an adaptor, and that you plan ahead for Thursdays because for some reason that's when the tube loses its mind and you will be late to work if you don't plan ahead.

Overall, I had the time and experience of my life here with the Intern Group and with Bacchus PR. I've learned so much and made such great friends that I'm a bit sad to leave. The 6 weeks will go quickly so do make the most of it!

Jaime
New York, New York
Emory University

Amazing Foundation for My Career

I started my journey with Intern in London with The Intern Group in Summer 2014. I worked for an incredible firm in central London where I was really exposed to both the financial service industry as well as cyber security. Not only did I get to work on real projects that really mattered, I was able to delve wholly into life in London. Almost a year and a half later, the confidence and skill set I got from my summer abroad via The Intern Group has led to internships at 2 Fortune 500 companies - and I haven't even finished university yet. I would highly recommend Intern Group's program for anyone looking for a start to a prosperous career.

Emily
Australia

Love hate relationship

Overall, my experience in London was amazing and the support I was provided by Ariana (my coordinator) was great. From the minute I arrived at the airport (quite jet lagged), she was a phone call away. She gave the best advice throughout her time as my coordinator and was such a kindhearted person. My biggest let down was my internship: I wasn't given any tasks in the PR company I worked in and I had nothing to do when I arrived to work. It got a bit too repetitive and I tried approaching my boss to provide me with responsibilities to do. Throughout the three months I worked there, it wasnt quite enjoyable and other interns in the company as me also felt the same way. I had express my concerns with Lee (the managing director of internlondon) but nothing was done to change my circumstances. He was very supportive but I had travel 21 hours from Australia hoping to maximize my learning within the three months I was there. Regardless, after my internship I had stayed 6 months longer because London was such a beautiful city to explore, I didn't even want to come home.

TCHONTE
San Francisco
Georgia State University

Incredible expereience

I loved this experience because it gave me the opportunity to discover new cultures, people and places. In addition of working with great people I also lived with incredible people from different backgrounds. One day, we celebrated the 18th birthday of one of our roommate. We went to buy groceries all together and then my roommates made dinner. I also had the chance to go to the theatre for the first with other participants of the Intern Group programme as well as participating to a workshop at RADA where I learned techniques for public speaking.

I had the opportunity to work with a social entrepreneurship firm that uses food as a catalyst to help homeless people. What I loved the most was that I had the chance to visit the kitchen of the Unilever House where the Chef offered us some of his creations. Additionally, with some of my coworkers, we went to some masterclasses where we enjoyed cheese and chocolate demonstration.

It would be great if the program offered transportation to students for going back from housing to the airport at the end of the program.

Phillipa
Melbourne, Australia

Fantastic organisation

Being a little nervous about spending a lot of money travelling overseas for an unpaid internship, I was a little nervous joining the Intern London programme.
I did not need to worry at all however, as from the moment I booked my entry interview until my final day of completing my internship, I had a brilliant experience. The company I was placed with was fantastic and really helped me grow both professionally and personally.
Intern London and The Intern Group are a fantastic organisation and my experience was truly unforgettable. Thank you to the team who obviously work tremendously hard to help each intern make the most of their time abroad. Highly recommend the programme in any of the cities that The Intern Group offers internships in.

Roberta
Milan, Italy
University of Sheffield

That's all a matter of technology

Before my internship, I used to be pretty indifferent to technology. "What do you use your tablet for?" they used to ask me, and I used to reply "Well, I need it for sending emails and essays to my university". That's it. Apart from basic communication, I considered computers, phones and other technological things quite useless. A pen and a piece of paper, that's all we need.

Why should we make our life even more complicate with weird monsters that seem to live their own life? What if they are planning to conquer the world? Well, I would say at that point point "I told you!". That's what I used to think about technology in general. What I only cared about was writing. I wanted to become a journalist, I didn't really care about the rest. But I desperately needed experience. So, I asked to the InternGroup to help me. Eventually, they found something for me, a company that delivers advices and news through online and printed magazines. Cool, you would think, and that's what I thought as well. But then the InternGroup told me that it was a company about new technology. "What? Have I heard it correctly? What am I supposed to write about? I barely know the difference between software and hardware!" That was my first reaction. I wasn't that excited about the company the InternGroup found. I new that it was still a going to be a good experience, but I wanted to be a reporter, not a tech advisor! However, I didn't have much choice; so, a bit reluctant, I said yes to the InternGroup and started my internship.

Well, after 8 weeks working in that amazing company, I must admit that accepting the internship was one of the best choices I've even made in my entire life. I learnt a lot during those days, met fabulous (and very patient!) people and drunk so much tea in the office! It was simply amazing. I could never end thanking the InterGroup for having found such an awesome company with such an awesome team. Plus, now (incredible but true) I'm even starting to be interested in technology!

I would have liked the Intergroup to organise more workshops about how to improve in one's professional career.

Juliana
New York, New York
Fordham University

New York Girl in a Brand New World

Coming from NYC, there aren't many things I haven't done... but getting a chance to work overseas, meet tons of new people, and go to tons of new countries with these new people was an experience of a lifetime.

Elena
Italy

amazing experience!

Hi everybody! I recommend Intern London as a provider for your internship in London.

The staff is really helpful and the events organised during my time in London were great. The accommodation was really nice also. It was located in zone 2 along the Thames river and I had a bus stop in front of it. So, it was easy reaching my workplace, shops and a big supermarket (Tesco).

Thanks to Intern London I had my first work experience as a marketing intern in an international company which gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about the world of work and how to work in team. I'm sure about that I acquired relevant skills which will be useful for my future goals and my future career.

In addition, London is an amazing city. So, there are always interesting festivals and new exhibitions. What is my favourite aspect of London? Its intercultural and international climate.

Emily
Jarrettsville, Maryland
Towson University

A fresh perspective

Interning in London provided me with the chance to test the waters before jumping in-- If you're thinking about a job in a big city abroad like London, this is a great opportunity to see if you'll like it. I had the chance to meet some amazing people through my internship and the housing accommodation and figure out what I'm looking for in a job after college. It didn't take long to transition at all, and by the end of my internship London felt like home. I traveled with some of the people I lived with and had some amazing experiences in Paris and Copenhagen. Through this internship, I could go to some neat events like the National Geographic Photographer of the Year Awards, and now have so much more for my portfolio. An awesome experience!

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel their career development forward. The Intern Group