COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Projects Abroad has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Working as a medical intern in Ethiopia will provide you with excellent insight into the hospital environment in a developing country. There is a shortage of medical and physical therapy interns, therefore qualified interns are encouraged to apply for Projects Abroad medical internships in Ethiopia. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information!
- A medical internship just for you! Enjoy a customized placement in Ethiopia; when applicants provide a resume, Projects Abroad works closely with individuals to customize an internship that fits their needs.
- Pick when you want to start and finish your internships in Ethiopia! Dates are flexible, so talk an adviser about your ideal start date.
- Living in Ethiopia will expose you to a completely new culture, and for the duration of your internship, Ethiopia will your home away from home. Learn about the new culture and pick up some language skills!
- Meet interns from around the world. Projects Abroad makes sure you meet other interns and learn from each-others experiences.
- All in one price. Prices include all of your major in-country expenses in Ethiopia and pre-departure guidance. You just have to worry about getting yourself to Ethiopia. We will book that for you too if you want.
Start Planning Next Year's Trip of a Lifetime..
We'll take you to five different countries around the world, where you'll gain a whole host of experience to make your resume shine & contribute to a better world.
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.