Working as a medical intern in Ethiopia will provide you with excellent insight into the hospital environment in a developing country. There is a shortage of medical and physical therapy interns, therefore qualified interns are encouraged to apply for Projects Abroad medical internships in Ethiopia. Visit the Projects Abroad website for more information!
- A medical internship just for you! Enjoy a customized placement in Ethiopia; when applicants provide a resume, Projects Abroad works closely with individuals to customize an internship that fits their needs.
- Pick when you want to start and finish your internships in Ethiopia! Dates are flexible, so talk an adviser about your ideal start date.
- Living in Ethiopia will expose you to a completely new culture, and for the duration of your internship, Ethiopia will your home away from home. Learn about the new culture and pick up some language skills!
- Meet interns from around the world. Projects Abroad makes sure you meet other interns and learn from each-others experiences.
- All in one price. Prices include all of your major in-country expenses in Ethiopia and pre-departure guidance. You just have to worry about getting yourself to Ethiopia. We will book that for you too if you want.
New Gap Semester Programs!
Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.