Fashion Week Internships - Paris Internship Program

Imagine interning in Paris - the City of Lights, living and breathing Parisian culture by night, while you intern at a leading French fashion house, model agency, fashion PR agency, or events business by day!

FWI internship programs deliver just that. Giving motivated students and graduates the opportunity to experience the fashion industry up close!

Our alumni gain unrivaled insight, experience, and transferable skills, learning from some of the best professionals in the French fashion industry.

• Experience what it is like to intern at a top French fashion business
  • Live, learn and enjoy life in Paris, one of fashions capital cities
  • Gain exclusive access and insight into the fashion industry

Maddy

Paris 2018 - European fashion and culture

Making the decision to go to Paris was a highly personal one - I wanted to be immersed in the birthplace of fashion and discover an environment that my school could not offer me - interacting with designers, and artists.

The program simply exceeded my expectations, delivering an open door experience to European fashion and culture.

Overall, if you are an aspiring designer, or fashion junkie, looking for an environment where you will have meet new people, experience a new culture, and gain pretty invaluable fashion knowledge, you should definitely consider this program.

Ella

été à Paris

Summer in Paris.
What can I say.....The City of Light - La Ville Lumière.
Simply a magnifique experience.

I've dreamed of going to Paris since as far back as I can remember, and my summer there absolutely blew away my expectations. My main goal in Paris was to really immerse myself in the culture and the people, and I was able to do this everyday. I stayed with a French host family, and took some French classes that really allowed me to show my hosts how grateful I was to be there. I learned about the intricacies of French culture, business and city life, and I took up the challenge of the internship from the first day. The staff were incredible. They were so friendly and truly wanted me to have a great experience, supporting me during the internship, and also socially. I highly recommend this program for those wanting to work and live in Paris, or those wanting to know what working in the fashion industry in Paris is really like! Au revoir Paris.

About Fashion Week Internships

FashionWeekInternships.com delivers unique fashion-focused internship programs, in the major fashion capitals of the world - London, Paris, Milan, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin and Madrid.

With relationships with many top brands, stylists, magazines...