Fashion Week Internships - Paris Internship Program

Fashion Week Internships - France
Fashion Week Internships - France
Fashion Week Internships - Paris Fashion Internships
Fashion Week Internships - Paris Fashion Internships

Imagine interning in Paris - the City of Lights, living and breathing Parisian culture by night, while you intern at a leading French fashion house, model agency, fashion PR agency, or events business by day!

FWI internship programs deliver just that. Giving motivated students and graduates the opportunity to experience the fashion industry up close!

Our alumni gain unrivaled insight, experience, and transferable skills, learning from some of the best professionals in the French fashion industry.

Program run all year round, beginning monthly.

Every applicant is assigned a dedicated Program Manager, who will work to ensure that your program delivers first-hand fashion industry experience, giving you the opportunity to develop your network of industry contacts, enhance your resume, and make you stand-out.

• Experience what it is like to intern at a top French fashion business
  • Live, learn and enjoy life in Paris, one of fashions capital cities
  • Gain exclusive access and insight into the fashion industry
  • Choose your program length - 4 to 48 weeks

Chloe

Fashion Week Internships - Paris Internship Program Review

Making the decision to spend spring in Paris has been one of the decisions I have ever made. Travelling so far out of my comfort zone to experience life as a Parisian, the whole experience was everything that I hoped for and more. The placement was stimulating, the city enchanting, and I was lucky enough to meet some really great people, which made the trip so much more fun. I would go back in a heartbeat, and highly recommend spending a month, two months, or even a semester in Paris if you get the chance!

Side note - There were lots of demonstrations most weekends that all students should be aware of, as you can easily get caught up in if you are not careful. Demonstration locations are normally posted online, and for French-speakers local radio explains where they are due to be most mornings to help you plan.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Escargots! Yes snails, but it would have been rude not to!
Maddy

Paris 2018 - European fashion and culture

Making the decision to go to Paris was a highly personal one - I wanted to be immersed in the birthplace of fashion and discover an environment that my school could not offer me - interacting with designers, and artists.

The program simply exceeded my expectations, delivering an open door experience to European fashion and culture.

Overall, if you are an aspiring designer, or fashion junkie, looking for an environment where you will have meet new people, experience a new culture, and gain pretty invaluable fashion knowledge, you should definitely consider this program.

Ella

été à Paris

Summer in Paris.
What can I say.....The City of Light - La Ville Lumière.
Simply a magnifique experience.

I've dreamed of going to Paris since as far back as I can remember, and my summer there absolutely blew away my expectations. My main goal in Paris was to really immerse myself in the culture and the people, and I was able to do this everyday. I stayed with a French host family, and took some French classes that really allowed me to show my hosts how grateful I was to be there. I learned about the intricacies of French culture, business and city life, and I took up the challenge of the internship from the first day. The staff were incredible. They were so friendly and truly wanted me to have a great experience, supporting me during the internship, and also socially. I highly recommend this program for those wanting to work and live in Paris, or those wanting to know what working in the fashion industry in Paris is really like! Au revoir Paris.

Location:
Paris Charles de Gaulle
( CDG )
Paris Orly
( ORY )

If you talk to anyone that has ben to Paris, they will likely tell you that it felt magical. There is something exceptionally different in Paris; it could be the twinkling of the Eiffel tower every night, the smell of fresh bread wafting through the streets at all hours, the abundance of art, or the sheer beauty of Les Jardins. This city will leave you awe-struck.

About Fashion Week Internships

Fashion Week Internships delivers unique fashion-focused internship programs, in the major fashion capitals of the world - London, Paris, Milan, New York, Los Angeles, Shanghai, and Madrid. With relationships with many top brands, stylists, magazines...