Intern in one of the world's highest regarded cities for culture and international business. Walk or take the bus through the city’s vibrant streets, or hop on the Métro to get to work. Lunchtime means quiche or a sandwich au jambon in a nearby café—with a warm pain au chocolate for dessert.
An IES internship develops your professional skills, your ability to communicate across cultures, and provides substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market.
- Before you go, we work with you to fine-tune your rsum, perfect your cover letter, and hone your communication and interview skills as we prepare you for working in a new cultural environment.
- You'll be guaranteed a placement at a local business or organization where you will work up to 40 hours a week.
- Develop your professional skills and gain substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today's competitive job market.
- Live in a French homestay in the city of Paris or its surrounding suburbs. Breakfast daily and three evening meals per week are provided.
- Get to know Paris through extracurricular activities and cultural events.
IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.