Gastronomie France - Culinary Arts Internship Program

Gastronomy France and its partners created the wire for years a network of schools and hotel and gastronomy renowned international universities to offer international students many destinations and possibilities to study or do their internship in France …

In addition, Gastronomy France by these contacts with international Universities and Schools of gastronomy and hotel presents itself in real bridge that will help you build partnerships between international institutions …

Gastronomy France proposes you to study your project and help you search other international institutions to achieve a lasting partnership

Stef

Amazing program

TRANSLATED REVIEW:

I am very happy to have participated in the Gastronomie France program for 6 months. They accompanied me through the entire process of the first Skype interview until I returned to Colombia. I worked in the kitchen of a restaurant in the center of Lyon and everything went well. I improved my French and I discovered French cuisine. I recommend this program to everyone!

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

Je suis tres contente d'avoir participé au programme Gastronomie France pendant 6 mois. Ils m'ont accompagné durant tout le processus du premier entretien par Skype jusqu'a mon retour en Colombie. J'ai travaillé dans la cuisine d'un restaurant dans le centre de Lyon et tout s'est bien passé. J'ai beaucoup amelioré mon francais et j'ai decouvert la cuisine francaise. Je recommande ce programme a tous !

Sara

Full experience of internships and work in France

Translated Review:
It is an excellent opportunity to do your internships or work in hotels and gastronomy in France, it is very complete, and also includes Accommodation, Food and Monthly Remuneration.
They help with the whole process before, during and after the process, an excellent opportunity to have an international experience.
It is an opportunity to acquire knowledge in the area of ​​Gastronomy and Hospitality and also in the cultural part.

Original Review:
Es una excelente oportunidad para poder hacer sus prácticas o trabajar en hotelería y gastronomía en Francia, es muy completo, y además incluye Alojamiento, Comida y Remuneración Mensual.
Ayudan con todo el proceso antes, durante y después del proceso, una excelente oportunidad para tener una experiencia internacional.
Es una oportunidad de adquirir conocimientos en el área de Gastonomía y Hotelería y también en la parte cultural.

Great program

I did my internships with them few months ago and since the beginning everything was well organized, with the team, the hotel and the staff. Great job ! From the beginning with the GF team to the arrival in France, everything was set up for me to be in a really good condition to begin to work. When I had an administrative question for them, they were really reactive to give me the perfect answer in a short time.

About Gastronomie France

Gastronomy in France aims to offer qualified Francophone international candidates in the catering industry (hotels, restaurants, wine …) for an internship in France within an institution of renown.