Paid Hospitality Internships in France

Fronce Office Summer internship
Fronce Office Summer internship
Hospitality internships France
Hospitality internships France

Discover our amazing Hospitality/ Culinary art program in the most touristic areas in France: wine areas (Bourgogne, Alsace, Bordeaux...), big cities such as Paris, Strasbourg, Lyon. If you are a culinary student or Food and Beverage, spend a 2 to 6 month internship in our luxury hotels/ gastronomic restaurants partners to complete your studies with practical experience.

You will be learning from the best restaurant's chefs (Michelin awarded restaurants). Don't worry if you are not fluent in French, most of the positions are open to English speakers.
If you enjoy gastronomy, passion for food and you want to discover France, feel free to contact us.

• Enjoy and live the French experience
  • Improve your level of French easily
  • Develop your competencies in hospitality
  • Get to travel to Europe, and visit French cities

Marylin

I fell in love with French gastronomy forever

I decided to spend a time in France as I was considering to specialize in Hospitality and Culinary Art. So I contacted PIC Management agency to check different programs available in France. They found me a nice host company in Alpes and so I get the opportunity to discover and enjoy French gastronomy, delicatessen and a so nice way to consider and speak about food :)
This experience obviously gave me the opportunity to work with professionals, learn about French culture and confirm my career choice. I definitively recommend people to discover France and PIC Management is a very nice option. They have a very strong knowledge about the country, the administrative arrangements and they've been really helpful and patient. I recommend to apply about 3 months before leaving, I did it and so everything have been smooth.

If the agency can propose more destinations in France
Ronja

A great experience with many new recipes

Last year I went to France during the summer to do my professional internship in a Michelin restaurant of a hotel in the Alpes. I can't even tell you how much I learnt there! I loved to work with the chefs there and in the kitchen was always a good environment. Also, they had other interns in different fields, so we were able to hang out after work and had a great time. We did many trips in the area and explored the French way of life.
My work was manly to assist in the kitchen. Towards the end they also let me prepare whole dishes by myself and I even was allowed to create a Menu of the day, which was a real honor!
I can only recommend it to any Chef / Hospitality Student to gain practical experience! PIC Management was very supportive during the whole process and always answered very quickly to all my questions. Thank you for this possibility!