iXperience Berlin is an intense credit-bearing* six-week career-acceleration program for ambitious students who wish to learn industry-relevant skills and boost their CVs with an impactful internship, all while exploring Europe’s start-up capital.
iXperience in Berlin offers two course options: Management Consulting or Digital Design.
You'll hit the ground running with high-intensity classes that push you to learn in a boot-camp style environment. Courses blend foundation theory with practical skills. You'll also be surrounded by like-minded students who are just as hungry to learn and grow as you are. After two weeks of training, you'll be matched with a local company and tasked to work on one of their projects. This gives you a taste of professional life—as well as concrete deliverables you can add to your resume.
*Academically sponsored by the University of Virginia. Credit transfers will depend on your university policy.
- An immersive, credit-bearing hands-on course, academically sponsored by the University of Virginia.
- 160+ hours of class and support.
- Incredible iX-designed cultural excursions, crafted to help you soak up the cultural and natural wonders of Berlin.
- An innovative internship with a local company where you'll have the chance to make real impact and boost your resume.
- The opportunity to meet students from around the world and form friendships you'll keep for life.