iXperience Accelerate Berlin – 6-Week Accredited Study/Internship

2019 Applications Open!

2019 applications are open. Courses fill up fast. Don't miss out.

iXperience Accelerate Berlin is an intense 6-week, 6-credit career-acceleration program for ambitious students who wish to learn industry-relevant skills and boost their CVs with an impactful internship, all while exploring Europe’s start-up capital.

iXperience Accelerate in Berlin offers two course options: Management Consulting or Digital Design.

You'll hit the ground running with high-intensity classes that push you to learn in a boot-camp style environment. Courses blend foundation theory with practical skills. You'll also be surrounded by like-minded students who are just as hungry to learn and grow as you are. After two weeks of training, you'll be matched with a local company and tasked to work on one of their projects. This gives you a taste of professional life—as well as concrete deliverables you can add to your resume to show future employers. You'll still have class and plenty of support from your teaching staff, who'll serve as guides as you navigate your internship.

• An immersive, accredited hands-on course, academically sponsored by the University of Virginia.
  • 160+ hours of class and support.
  • Incredible iX-designed excursions, crafted to help you soak up the cultural and natural wonders of Berlin.
  • An international internship with a top company or start-up where you'll have the chance to make real impact and boost your resume.
  • The opportunity to meet students from around the world and form friendships you'll keep for life.

Camryn

iXperience Berlin- Visual Design

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to study and work in Berlin through iXperience. I arrived in Germany this past summer knowing no one and confused about how my love for design would fit into my career path. I left two months later with new friends and new perspectives. Coming from a small intense business school, I was constantly surrounded by competitive and like-minded individuals and was being encouraged to pursue a career in consulting. Through iXperience, I was pushed outside of my comfort zone to make friends and collaborate with people with different interests and backgrounds than me. I learned how my love for design could be combined with my passion for problem-solving in a field like product development. Academically and personally, iXperience has had a huge impact on my life. What I will cherish the most about my time in Berlin was the people- not only my classmates but also the staff. iXperience builds a vibrant community that is still active for months, and even years, after the program ends. Thanks to iXperience, I have made lifelong personal and professional relationships.

About iXperience

iXperience is a for-credit summer abroad program, designed to develop the skills and knowledge you need to prepare for a rapidly changing career landscape.

With campuses in three beautiful cities around the world (Cape Town, Lisbon, Berlin), iX...