Remote Experienceship in Berlin | Travel, Work & Learn

Cowork community
Cowork community
Berlin skyline
Berlin skyline

Travel to any corner of the world, join a cowork community, work on real life business projects and build an international portfolio and network. Sound good? Then get in touch to talk to a member of the team about what your Remote Experienceship could look like

We offer a range of different locations and time lengths for start dates making our Remote Experienceship hyper-flexible.

Each Remote Experienceship is made up of three key components.

1) The first is an online course that you take before you arrive in-country which will help you develop your Self Brand as well as the key skills you will need to work both independently and remotely.

2) We will rent you a desk for the duration of your program at a cowork space in your dream destination.

3) You will be given a project to both independently work on for an international company.

• 4 weeks living independently in Berlin.
  • Immerse yourself in a cowork community.
  • Break free from your student identity and explore your Self Brand.
  • Build an international network.

Corkscrew Backstage!

Ready to take your career development to the next level? Join our Global Community by signing up to Corkscrew Backstage and make 2019 the year that you Own Your Future!

Cole

Berlin Experienceship

I initially didn't know what to expect from this program. I was taken back after meeting the team. They were so inclusive and great at getting us up to speed with both the city and the startup scene. I was nervous at first that I wouldn't be able to come up with a startup idea, but ironically, I ended up having trouble narrowing down which idea I wanted to further work on. The working environment made it really easy to come up with feasible ideas. Berlin itself was a great city to network in and launch a startup. I was there during the Tech Open Air, and I got to learn so many tools to augment my startup idea. I learned a new way of thinking, Cokrcrew Thinking. It is an out of the box type of thinking that I will be able to use throughout my life. I would highly suggest this program to anyone looking to personally grow and wanting to become more independent.

Staff Interviews

About Corkscrew

Corkscrew provides you with the opportunity to develop the key skills you need to be successful in the workplace through innovative training programs. Looking to travel? Join us in leading startup capitals around the world on our Startup...