Remote Experienceship in Berlin | Travel, Work & Learn

Cowork community
Cowork community
Berlin skyline
Berlin skyline

Travel to any corner of the world, join a cowork community, work on real life business projects and build an international portfolio and network. Sound good? Then get in touch to talk to a member of the team about what your Remote Experienceship could look like

We offer a range of different locations and time lengths for start dates making our Remote Experienceship hyper-flexible.

Each Remote Experienceship is made up of three key components.

1) The first is an online course that you take before you arrive in-country which will help you develop your Self Brand as well as the key skills you will need to work both independently and remotely.

2) We will rent you a desk for the duration of your program at a cowork space in your dream destination.

3) You will be given a project to both independently work on for an international company.

• 4 weeks living independently in Berlin.
  • Immerse yourself in a cowork community.
  • Break free from your student identity and explore your Self Brand.
  • Build an international network.

Cole

Berlin Experienceship

I initially didn't know what to expect from this program. I was taken back after meeting the team. They were so inclusive and great at getting us up to speed with both the city and the startup scene. I was nervous at first that I wouldn't be able to come up with a startup idea, but ironically, I ended up having trouble narrowing down which idea I wanted to further work on. The working environment made it really easy to come up with feasible ideas. Berlin itself was a great city to network in and launch a startup. I was there during the Tech Open Air, and I got to learn so many tools to augment my startup idea. I learned a new way of thinking, Cokrcrew Thinking. It is an out of the box type of thinking that I will be able to use throughout my life. I would highly suggest this program to anyone looking to personally grow and wanting to become more independent.