This community development internship in India is designed to give interns an intensive 2 week introduction to the development issues rural Indians are facing on a daily basis. Interns will be placed in a rural village, and work with local grassroots organizations on a variety of capacity building projects including grant writing, marketing outreach, micro-credit financing, and much more.
- An international internship in India can help you stand apart from the crowd with international experience.
- This is an immensely rewarding community service program, while you develop professionally, you will have the opportunity to give back to impoverished communities.
- Intern will also have the opportunity to visit nearby villages and learn from other interns and staff members.
- Research and analysis is a significant part of this project. Use your academic background and develop professional skills by taking part in this community development internship program.
- This is the ideal learning experience for medical and public health students. Visit the International Internships website to learn more about this program.