View Other Details
- Medical interns must provide a clean criminal background check report, CV, Passport Copy as well as other documents and credentials pertaining to their qualifications prior to joining the program
- Pre Med, Medical, Nursing students and CNA’s can join the program
- All students must adhere to professional attire while at the hospitals
- 24 hrs Assistance and support from staff
- Comprehensive Pre- Departure Information
- Pick up from the airport
- Food (2-3 times a day)
In India, Volunteering Solutions offers different types of healthcare internships: medical, dentistry, and nursing. Each of these programs allows interns in India to gain hands-on experience, both in the healthcare field and the international job market. The experience you will gain while interning in India with Volunteering solutions is guaranteed to be a fun and unique time.
All internships are perfect for pre-medical, medical, or dentistry students who would like to gain more knowledge. This program will allow you to be paired up with a professional in your industry, who will guide you through your internship.