Medical and Healthcare Internships in India

In India, Volunteering Solutions offers three different types of healthcare internships: medical, dentistry, and physiotherapy. Each of these programs allows interns in India to gain hands-on experience, both in the healthcare field and the international job market. The experience you will gain while interning in India with Volunteering solutions is guaranteed to be a fun and unique time.

All internships are perfect for pre-medical, medical, or dentistry students who would like to gain more knowledge. This program will allow you to be paired up with a professional in your industry, who will guide you through your internship.

• Choose to be a part of the internship project for 2 weeks minimum to 24 weeks maximum.
  • Get to know more about the country's history, culture, heritage & traditions.
  • Get a Certificate of Completion and boost your career through your experiences.

Lydia

The best thing I’ve ever done

My trip to India was amazing in so many different aspects and is a trip I would recommend to anyone considering going! I found that the work I completed while in India to be beneficial to my career and also beneficial
to my personal growth as an individual. I felt challenged at times and found it difficult to adjust to the differences in culture. However, I was supported through this as best as possible by Bobby and Amit who co-ordinate the programmes in Palampur! They both made any worries that I had a priority of theirs and ensured my trip was as good as it could be. I met people from all over the world and made great friendships. The accommodation met all of my needs and I felt very safe in the volunteering house and in palampur itself! I would recommend this trip again and again to people! Thankyou for the best experience ever.

I would encourage individuals to learn some Hindi and I feel this would be useful in the healthcare settings.
Petr

Medical intersnhip in Palampur

I spent whole month in Palampur which is state of Himaschal pradesh for my medical intership. This breathtaking part of India with amazing view of Himalayen mountains is beautiful. I gain a lot of experience and knowledge of medicine in India as well as cultural customs, cuisine, yoga etc. The place where volunteers stay is beautiful and very nice house with every facility that you need. Food which is prepared for you by cook is very delicious typical indian cousine. All of the people who takes care of you are very nice and whenever you ask them they are prepared to give you some help or advice. I think they do a really good work. After all it was pleasure to be there and i enjoyed so much, thank you guys and just keep doing this.

Always exists something that can be improved but right now i can't remember
Marianna

Dental program in India (Palampur)

I’ve just spent two weeks in Palampur because of the Dental Volounteering Program. What made it a wonderfull experience was the avalaibility of the coordinator, Bobby! The dental Camps were very useful not only for the hands on experience we made, but also as a human experience. Every day we changed village, so it was possible to help lot of people. The voulounteer house was a perfect and peaceful place, the food was very good and all the staff was very kind! Of course I will do it again. Nothing more to add, just do it and enjoy!!!

Luca

Great dental program!

I’ve been in Palampur (India) for the dental program with VolSol. It was great!
We had the opportunity to work a lot in dental camps in different villages every morning, learning new things and helping people.
A special thanks to Bobby (coordinator and dentist), who taught us a lot during the camps, and also helped us enjoy every moment of these 2 weeks.
The volunteering house is very comfortable and the stuff is very available.
Furthermore Palampur is a very quiet place, in big contrast with the chaos of Delhi, with few shops but full of helpful people.
I really recommend the dental program to everyone looking for a volunteering experience in this field, both as students and post graduates.

Alessandra

Dental Program in Palampur

I had a really great time volunteering in India with VolSol: I took part to the dental program in Palampur for 2 weeks, and it was simply amazing, beyond my expectations actually. I really learned a lot and improved my skills while taking part to the program, which was totally hands-on, giving me the opportunity to work in this totally different scenario from the one I was used to in my home country while giving an actual help to the people attending the dental camps.
A special thanks goes to Bobby, program coordinator and dentist, who taught us so much and was really available beyond expectations, always ready to help all of us and prone to make us enjoy every moment of our experience. Also the rest of the staff was always great with us.
The volunteer house in Palampur is very comfortable and there you can find everything you may need during your stay.
Palampur is a very peaceful place, surrounded by green. It gives you the idea of a very safe place, full of small grocery stores and cloth shops.
Overall I am really happy about the location, and even more about the program.
I surely reccomend VolSol and in particular the dental program in Palampur!

Me
Marianna

Great Dental Experience in India

About Volunteering Solutions

Since 2007, Volunteering Solutions (VolSol) has been working with the aim of providing support to the underprivileged societies of the world in order to make a difference. Over the last 11 years, VolSol has placed more than 13,200 volunteers across...