Intern Programs (Awareness Campaign -India)

HEEALS is a Non Profit Organisation registered under the Indian Government societies act 21 of 1860. Based in Gurgaon (New Delhi) , India.
Our Programs meant to create awareness among the masses about Sanitation, Menstrual Hygiene & Unsafe drinking water and its effect on Girl Child Education and there health.
Through this Project we are trying to touch One of the major factor responsible for low literacy rate among girl population and increase in Girl Dropout rate from schools. We have already done immense research and work, we also reached out to the beneficiaries in about three states of India and implemented our project successfully in the benefit of the community and girl child in the past one year.

Our Programs are running in different states of India: Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Leh&Ladakh, New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh.
Recently we have Released our "Documentary Film" on "The Role Of Sanitation in Girl Child Education" you can view it here : https://vimeo.com/58771979

• Heeals is a growing organization which offers Interns the unique ability & mechanism to have a truly significant role in organizational and program development. Special Summer Internship Discount for Students .
  • Our project aims to obtain a Healthier and aware community towards Sanitation and Ways of Obtaining Safe Drinking Water Methods and more educated Girl Child Population .
  • Living at Heeals lets Interns from around the world not only work together, but spend time exploring Diverse Indian Culture, Family System , Cultural Values , Heritage and Tradition as a whole , each state has a distinct flavor, while still allowing Inter
  • The variety of activities at Heeals is available for Interns to cater students as well as professionals, where they incorporate a healthy mix of community development, team building and Goal management tasks.
  • We have placements for university interns and professionals, but also for all ,those who would like the opportunity to gain some hands-on experience in grass-root non-profit work.

Minnie

An amazing experience!

I interned with HEEALS for 6 weeks and absolutely loved it! The experience is one which I don't think you could get elsewhere. There are never any agencies involved, so it's a very authentic experience. You stay with the managing director's family, eat local food, visit local tourist attractions or you can even venture further on your weekends off, as I did!

The internship, too, is very practical. You will help in whatever way you can, whether you are interested in film making, fundraising, teaching English or other extra-curricular activities outside the traditional curriculum in schools and even help to develop projects! I will be keeping in touch with the team at HEEALS to help in any way I can from home! I would recommend the experience to everyone!'

About HEEALS

Heeals is a Non Profit Organisation registered under the Indian Government societies act 21 of 1860 .
Heeals is an acronym denoting our commitment to committing human and technical resource to achieve Health Education Environment and Livelihood...