Arcadia University- Dublin Internship Program Summer

Dublin
Dublin
Bikes in dublin
Bikes in dublin

Boost your resume with an internship in Dublin, a friendly, cosmopolitan European capital.

We will match you with a placement in fields such as business, finance, marketing, PR, advertising, hospitality, journalism and more that best suit your professional and academic goals. In addition to your internship reflection course, you will take an additional elective course through the Arcadia Dublin Center.

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Belfast and Antrim Coast weekend, Croagh Patrick Pilgrimage, Cliffs of Moher, and an Éalú weekend.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume

• In addition to the course framing your internship experience, you'll take either Modern Irish Literature OR Entrepreneurship​ in Practice​, taught at the Arcadia Dublin Center.
  • You can take advantage of everything Dublin and Ireland has to offer in terms of culture, literature, music, art, history and stunning scenery through excursions and events.
  • Modern Dublin has a diverse, young population that offers a friendly and energetic city life, bringing together traditional Irish culture and traditions with cosmopolitan lifestyles.

Dana

Dublin Internship

My semester in Dublin was one of the most amazing moments in my life! I had the opportunity to work firsthand with Irish politicians and learn a lot about the Irish culture and history. This trip allowed me to grow as a person as I learned more about a very different culture. I was able to take classes to learn about the recent history of the island while learning about current issues in the Parliament. This program has made me completely enamored with Ireland and I hope to return soon!

This program would be better if more information was provided prior to arriving.