View Other Details
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Open to college sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Minimum 2.75 GPA required for students with at least 75 semester credits; Minimum 3.0 GPA required for students with 45-74 semester credits & for all students seeking placements in finance and political science
Round trip flights, airport transfers and 2-night London stopover included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
Save $2,000 when you study abroad in Rome for Spring 2020!
Spend a semester or academic year in Rome with AIFS. Earn up to 16 credits through the International Internship Program at Richmond University in Rome. No previous Italian language study is required. Live in an Italian homestay or a shared student apartment.
Internships are available in:
• Design and Media
• Film Studies
• Food Studies
• International Business
• International Relations
• Management and Tourism
• Museum Studies
• Political Science
• Social Science
You'll enjoy numerous social and cultural activities including a:
• 3-day excursion to Sorrento, Naples, Pompeii and Capri
• 3-days in Florence
• Day trip to the villages of Assisi and Spello.
Optional excursions include 3-days to Venice, 3-days to Auschwitz and Kraków, Poland and 3-days i