Study Abroad in Rome, Italy: Internship Program: Semester or Academic Year

AIFS in Rome, Italy: Semester Internship
AIFS in Rome, Italy: Semester Internship
AIFS Rome, Italy
AIFS Rome, Italy

Save $2,000 when you study abroad in Rome for Spring 2020!
Spend a semester or academic year in Rome with AIFS. Earn up to 16 credits through the International Internship Program at Richmond University in Rome. No previous Italian language study is required. Live in an Italian homestay or a shared student apartment.

Internships are available in:
• Marketing
• Museum Studies
• Political Science
• Social Science

You'll enjoy numerous social and cultural activities including a:
• 3-day excursion to Sorrento, Naples, Pompeii and Capri
• 3-days in Florence
• Day trip to the villages of Assisi and Spello.
Optional excursions include 3-days to Venice, 3-days to Auschwitz and Kraków, Poland and 3-days i

• Save $2,000 on Rome Programs for Spring 2020
  • Meal plan valued at $1,400
  • 3-day trip to Sorrento, Naples, Pompeii and Capri Island
  • 3 days in Florence
  • Earn up to 16 credits and transcript issued by Richmond, The American International University in London

AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support

We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.

$500 - $5,000

They could potentially transfer. The major thing to note is that with our program you would need to be enrolled full-time. It would also depend if you were going to school online or in person. If you would like to chat more about this, send us an email at aifsstudyabroad@aifs.com!

Caleb

Wow!

I've also pasted my review for the semester classes program below as I've studied abroad in Rome with AIFS twice, once for the classes program and once for the internship.
When I returned with AIFS I wasn't sure if my second time could live up to the first, but it did! I was placed in an internship in an Embassy in Rome and attended meetings at the UN and met ambassadors! The Richmond staff helped me feel up to date with the other students despite me only taking 2 classes (due to the 6 credit internship) while the other students took more. This was a very enriching way to spend a semester abroad and I truly wish I could do it a third time.
Original review: I understand that study abroad being life changing is a cliche and I used to roll my eyes at it too! But then I did it, twice, both times through AIFS in Rome and I can truly say my life is changed. I went from a shy introvert who longed to go home after being home sick for 2 days, to suddenly someone with many friends and a new zest for life and desire to explore. The classes were scheduled to fit well with allowing for cultural out of classroom learning and the on site staff made you comfortable and were so welcoming. My experience was so incredible the first time, that immediately upon getting back to my home university, I worked hard with my academic counselor to make going back a possibility. I then returned to do an internship and grew even more. I cannot recommend this program enough!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
I got to meet the president of Malta while interning at the Embassy of Malta to Italy