View Other Details
The cost does not include transportation, travel expenses (such as vaccinations if needed), meals, or personal expenses.
Intern abroad in Masaya, Nicaragua!
Through this program, you'll assist with community and business development. Your internship will bring you to Casa-Nica, a community-based organization that provides volunteer support to schools, clubs, and other local groups that do not have the current ability to hire additional staff. You'll help maintain these connections and develop new partnerships throughout the community with organizations in need of assistance.
You're also encouraged to take part in one or more of our ongoing volunteer projects, which range from English teaching, to zoo assistance, to medical care, and more.
Intermediate Spanish language ability is required for this program, and free Spanish classes are available onsite. This program is open to students and to professionals, and there are no GPA or major requirements for this internship.
- You'll help develop international volunteer programs!
- You'll gain hands-on experience in business development!
- By the time you're finished, you might just be fluent in Spanish.
- You can stay as long as you'd like--from one month to even a year or longer.
- There are no minimum GPA requirements, and you don't have to be a business major to join!