View Other Details
Participants are guaranteed an internship in either the country or career field of choice (see "Program Focus")
Participants can choose between a 1, 2, or 3-month internship and can work 20 or 30 hours per week.
Price includes guaranteed internship placement, access to CareerBridge online internship curriculum, designated Program Experience Manager, 3 Months access to Rosetta Stone language learning, weekly business webinars and speakers series, end of program report, and more!
CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships are partnering to produce the Virtual International Internship Program! Since 2018, hundreds of students around the world have gained worthwhile international remote work experience through our program - in fields such as business, law, marketing, IT, engineering, entrepreneurship, finance, media, and more!
CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships have a combined global network of 800+ host companies to offer incredible remote internship opportunities in over 60 countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, UK, Vietnam, India, and more!
- Gain global work experience, connections, and boost your resume/CV while completing an internship from the comfort of your own home.
- Choose between our “International Focus” or “Career Field Focus” to guarantee an internship within the country or career field of your choice!
- Stand Out to Employers: Remote working requires high levels of time management and self-discipline. Completing an internship online will allow you to hone these skills for when you’re ready to enter full-time employment.
- Improve your Resume/CV: Virtual International Internships not only allow you to acquire new professional skills, but also let you add project-based work experience in your chosen field of study to further enhance your resume/CV.
- Gain Remote Working Skills: Over 70% of today’s workforce works at least one day a week remotely. Completing an online internship will give you direct experience and increase your skills in written communication and problem solving.