COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CRCC Asia has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Fashion and technology driven, but also inherently traditional, this dynamic and fast-paced city comprises of temples, palaces, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat, and this is your opportunity to work here.
This program boasts the unparalleled opportunity to experience an internship in Seoul. Through this global internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in South Korean culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the fantastic city itself! Our programs and series of dedicated host-companies will ensure you acquire the most essential skills sought after by employers in some of the most exciting and thriving cities around the globe. Simply let us know the sector you wish to work in and we do the rest! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability.
- High-Quality Accommodation provided: Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
- Includes visa-processing, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
- Includes pre-departure services, social, business and networking events and Access to CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses
- Over 10,000 satisfied global alumni
- Academic Credit: You can receive 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our programs through our school of record, Saint Peter’s University.