Seoul Internship Program | CRCC Asia

Interns sat Temple CRCC Asia
Interns sat Temple CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia Interns at welcome ceremony in Seoul
CRCC Asia Interns at welcome ceremony in Seoul

Fashion and technology driven, but also inherently traditional, this dynamic and fast-paced city comprises of temples, palaces, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat, and this is your opportunity to work here.

This program boasts the unparalleled opportunity to experience an internship in Seoul. Through this global internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in South Korean culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the fantastic city itself! Our programs and series of dedicated host-companies will ensure you acquire the most essential skills sought after by employers in some of the most exciting and thriving cities around the globe. Simply let us know the sector you wish to work in and we do the rest! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability.

• High-Quality Accommodation provided: Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
  • Includes visa-processing, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
  • Includes pre-departure services, social, business and networking events and Access to CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses
  • Over 9,000 satisfied global alumni

Hello Indra! Thank you very much for your question to CRCC Asia! Internships related to the film sector would fall under two of our sector offerings - media & communications, and creative & design. We have many placements available in the media sectors which can relate to TV, radio, film, photography & videography, graphic design, and many others. Of course, placement in the film industry would be...
Hello Shiba! Thank you for your excellent question and I am happy to provide some information related to the costs/funding for an international internship program. Each CRCC Asia program has a cost associated with the services of internship placement, visa processing (if applicable), accommodation, and other inclusions. Therefore, each program location (and duration) will carry a different program...
2 months, learning developments of other countries.

Janet

Great Relationships

The CRCC Asia Seoul summer program will be unforgettable and the best experience I had! I meet great people who have similar interests as me from around the world and built strong relationships with my host company. The CRCC Asia staff were really on point in resolving any concerns and always willing to help you in anything you need, before and during your program! I highly recommend this program due to the experiences you will earn and the amounts of learning you will achieve. Also Seoul is such a beautiful city, rich in culture and fashion, cosmetics and in general lifestyle. In addition, CRCC Asia staff will have cultural events were you can learn and experience certain aspects of Korean culture and lifestyle, experiences you will regret to miss!!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Next time I will make sure to bring a lot of sunscreen due to Seoul's hot summer.
Salma

Vibrant City, Beautiful Landscape

My summer in Seoul was fantastic! I felt very supported by the CRCC staff throughout the process, from interviewing with companies in Seoul to discussing my preferences and leaving for Seoul with a preparatory talk. On arrival, the staff was helpful, courteous, attentive, and made sure that we were all taken care of and settling into the city nicely. I enjoyed the professional development workshops, the cultural tours and experiences, and other fun programs that were offered. My internship placement was perfect for me. The company aligned with my interests and the job was enjoyable too. My coworkers were amazing to work with and we still keep in touch regularly. I highly recommend the Seoul Internships Program. You will never be bored in Seoul!

Go with an open mind and you will enjoy everything! Don't be afraid of trying new things.