- South Korea
View Other Details
- English Language Skills Required
Airport Pick-Up, First Day Company Drop-off, Pre-Paid Sim & Travel Card
Guaranteed internship in a sector of your choice
Induction Day, Cultural Training, Cultural, Community, Business & Networking Events
Welcome Package & Banquet
Fashion and technology driven, but also inherently traditional, this dynamic and fast-paced city comprises of temples, palaces, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat, and this is your opportunity to work here.
This program boasts the unparalleled opportunity to experience an internship in Seoul. Through this global internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in South Korean culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the fantastic city itself! Our programs and series of dedicated host-companies will ensure you acquire the most essential skills sought after by employers in some of the most exciting and thriving cities around the globe. Simply let us know the sector you wish to work in and we do the rest! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability.
Academic Credit: You can receive 3, 6, or 9 credits
Video and Photos
- High-Quality Accommodation provided: Clean, accessible hotel or apartment style accommodation, can be shared with up to three roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
- Includes Airport Pickup, First Day Company Drop-off, Pre-paid Sim Card and Travel Card
- Includes pre-departure services, cultural, community, business and networking events.
- Access to CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains our 11 professional development courses
- Over 10,000 satisfied global alumni
Hello Indra! Thank you very much for your question to CRCC Asia! Internships related to the film sector would fall under two of our sector offerings - media & communications, and creative & design. We have many placements available in the media sectors which can relate to TV, radio, film, photography & videography, graphic design, and many others. Of course, placement in the film industry would be...