Seoul Internship Program with CRCC Asia

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CRCC Asia has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

Interns sat Temple CRCC Asia
Interns sat Temple CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia Interns at welcome ceremony in Seoul
CRCC Asia Interns at welcome ceremony in Seoul
Intern Cohort In Seoul CRCC Asia
Intern Cohort In Seoul CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia Interns at Temple 2 in Seoul
CRCC Asia Interns at Temple 2 in Seoul

Fashion and technology driven, but also inherently traditional, this dynamic and fast-paced city comprises of temples, palaces, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat, and this is your opportunity to work here.

This program boasts the unparalleled opportunity to experience an internship in Seoul. Through this global internship program, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in South Korean culture, cuisine, history, business and ultimately the fantastic city itself! Our programs and series of dedicated host-companies will ensure you acquire the most essential skills sought after by employers in some of the most exciting and thriving cities around the globe. Simply let us know the sector you wish to work in and we do the rest! The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain during your international internship will vastly increase your career prospects and future global employability.

• High-Quality Accommodation provided: Clean, accessible accommodations - our hotel-style apartments can be shared with one or two roommates (of the same gender). This is a great way to meet new people sharing the same experience!
  • Includes visa-processing, Airport Pickup, Drop-off & Pre-paid Sim and Travel Cards
  • Includes pre-departure services, social, business and networking events and Access to CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains our 12 professional development courses
  • Over 10,000 satisfied global alumni
  • Academic Credit: You can receive 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our programs through our school of record, Saint Peter’s University.

3 New Amazing New Program Locations: London, Mumbai & Seoul!

CRCC Asia has three brand new internship program locations: London, Mumbai and Seoul to help boost your global employability in 2020. Our Internships span 18 Career Fields in these two locations in an abundance of host-companies to suit your background, current educative background and life-long goals. Secure your place today!

Hello Indra! Thank you very much for your question to CRCC Asia! Internships related to the film sector would fall under two of our sector offerings - media & communications, and creative & design. We have many placements available in the media sectors which can relate to TV, radio, film, photography & videography, graphic design, and many others. Of course, placement in the film industry would be...

Hello Shiba! Thank you for your excellent question and I am happy to provide some information related to the costs/funding for an international internship program. Each CRCC Asia program has a cost associated with the services of internship placement, visa processing (if applicable), accommodation, and other inclusions. Therefore, each program location (and duration) will carry a different program...

Gregory

One to remember

My time in Seoul as part of the CRCC Asia Program is one to remember. Going to Seoul, I was nervous and sad about leaving home. From the moment I landed, I was greeted with a positive attitude and a very enthusiastic program manager. The people I met during my time in Seoul (on the same program and the Korean buddies) are life long friends, and the experiences we shared together will be memories we will cherish forever! To sum it up, the program has taught me life long skills, and connected me with a network from another country. A tip from me is to be proactive and find a company you want to work with! I ended up suggesting to the manager a few architecture firms to contact and I ended up with a very highly regarded firm in South Korea.

To sum it up, you will no regret going on this program!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
The duration of the program. I had so much fun I wanted to be there longer!
Daniel

Great City, Fun Times and Endless Possibilities

Spending the summer interning in Seoul was an unforgettable experience! The CRCC Asia staff were very helpful and supportive before, during, and after the program ended providing us with helpful tips, a variety of cultural tours and experiences, along with opportunities to network with locals. I had gotten a great internship as well which allowed me to explore Seoul and many other cities in South Korea, which was excellent. My coworkers were nice and helpful, and I felt a lot of growth during my time working.

Arriving in Seoul was a breeze as the staff were helpful, provided a great presentation and could answer many questions. On the second day we had received our sim cards which were extremely helpful. One of the apps I recommend downloading to get around Seoul and other cities in South Korea is Naver Maps. One of the best parts of Seoul is the transportation system where you could get around the city for a low price on buses and the subway system. The food is Seoul is also excellent and cheap, there are so many places to shop in local markets, malls, and cultural areas. Don’t limit yourself to Seoul too much as there are other cities to go to and many cultural festivals and events throughout Korea. Purchasing bullet train tickets and bus tickets to travel to other cities are simple as well. I highly recommend this the Seoul Internship Program because it has made a lasting impact on me and there is always something great to do!

Make the most of your free time exploring Seoul and other cities. The transportation system might be daunting at first, but it becomes simple to navigate with apps like Naver Maps. I also recommend maximizing your free time by going to different places after work, instead of returning home right away.
Janet

Great Relationships

The CRCC Asia Seoul summer program will be unforgettable and the best experience I had! I meet great people who have similar interests as me from around the world and built strong relationships with my host company. The CRCC Asia staff were really on point in resolving any concerns and always willing to help you in anything you need, before and during your program! I highly recommend this program due to the experiences you will earn and the amounts of learning you will achieve. Also Seoul is such a beautiful city, rich in culture and fashion, cosmetics and in general lifestyle. In addition, CRCC Asia staff will have cultural events were you can learn and experience certain aspects of Korean culture and lifestyle, experiences you will regret to miss!!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
Next time I will make sure to bring a lot of sunscreen due to Seoul's hot summer.
Salma

Vibrant City, Beautiful Landscape

My summer in Seoul was fantastic! I felt very supported by the CRCC staff throughout the process, from interviewing with companies in Seoul to discussing my preferences and leaving for Seoul with a preparatory talk. On arrival, the staff was helpful, courteous, attentive, and made sure that we were all taken care of and settling into the city nicely. I enjoyed the professional development workshops, the cultural tours and experiences, and other fun programs that were offered. My internship placement was perfect for me. The company aligned with my interests and the job was enjoyable too. My coworkers were amazing to work with and we still keep in touch regularly. I highly recommend the Seoul Internships Program. You will never be bored in Seoul!

Go with an open mind and you will enjoy everything! Don't be afraid of trying new things.