Projects Abroad offers Medicine & Healthcare internships in Peru for qualified interns looking to gain international work experience.
Volunteer in specific areas such as Nursing, Midwifery, Dentistry, Nutrition, or General Medicine. You can even take an Elective course if you would like! In order to qualify for this internship program, participants must have at least an intermediate level of Spanish understanding.
Visit the Projects Abroad website for more details on this program.
- Interns will get hands on medical experience working with professionals in the medical field. Internships are available in a variety of fields, including midwifery, dentistry, nursing, and more.
- This internships is customizable to fit your time frame, let Projects Abroad design you ideal internship experience in Peru!
- Interns will likely stay with a host family in Peru, giving them the opportunity to learn about Peruvian history and culture.
- This internship placement gives you the opportunity meet interns from around the world, traveling to Peru in order to gain international experience.
- Interns can also add language classes while they complete their internship abroad. Learn more about this program by visiting the Projects Abroad website.