- South Africa
- Mossel Bay
- United States of America
View Other Details
Gaining professional experience, improving foreign language knowledge, acquiring intercultural skills, establishing international contacts, expand flexibility and problem-solving skills – an internship abroad comes with numerous advantages.
A Natucate internship combines education, adventure, and wildlife experience. You will be given an insight into the "green" professional world and broaden your personal horizon surrounded by landscapes of impressive beauty.
From primate research in the Peruvian Amazon forest to shark conservation off the South African coast – if you are interested in a professional future in nature and wildlife conservation, you surely find the right option with us. Take a look at our internship options and experience an unforgettable educational adventure abroad.
- Become involved in hands-on conservation work and research.
- Learn from experienced scientists.
- Witness places of outstanding natural beauty.
- Observe wild animals in their natural habitat.
- Improve your professional knowledge and intercultural competence.