- Viña del Mar
View Other Details
Airport pickup and housing.
Intensive Spanish classes and some excursions.
Internship placement in chosen sector.
On-going support as needed
Adelante Abroad offers affordable international medical and healthcare internships in Madrid, Seville, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico, and Ecuador. Interns typically shadow a doctor or nurse in a Clinic, Surgery Center, Hospital, or private practice facility. We have a wide variety of placement options including surgery settings, ambulance services, Physical Therapy, Nursing, pharmacy work, and more!
These internships are perfect for candidates looking to gain real work experience in the medical profession, this program includes airport pick up, intensive Spanish language classes, a contracted internship in the medical/healthcare sector, housing, and 24/7 access to your local Adelante Program Director.
The medical internship requires candidates to have an intermediate level of Spanish and participate in a program for 2 months or longer. Finish with improved Spanish language skills, relevant international work experience to add to your resume, and a cultural experience of a lifetime.
- We are the most affordable. Do your research, nearly all other programs are at least DOUBLE the price. Not to mention, housing is included in the program price. You'll have your own room in a shared apartment near your internship.
- Hands-On Medical Experience. Gain valuable, on-site experience in the specialty of your choice; nursing, surgery, physical therapy, occupational therapy, geriatrics, pharmaceuticals, and more!
- Intensive Spanish language classes. We prepare you for your internship with two or three weeks of intensive Spanish language classes based on your Spanish speaking level. No extra charge, it's included in your program.
- A welcome arrival. We'll pick you up at the airport, take you directly to your housing, and provide an orientation session with our program director to get you acclimated to living abroad.
- Curated Experience. Our programs are meant for the independent traveler and are not group focused. Our on-site and US based staff are available throughout your program, but it is up to you to immerse yourself in the culture and make the most out of it.