Intern-Tech: Tech Internships in Barcelona, Spain

Intern-Tech: Tech Internships in Barcelona, Spain

The city of Barcelona is the beating metropolitan heart of the Mediterranean. In addition to a colorful culture and year round warmer climes, this Spanish city equally has a great deal to offer in the way of a hustling, bustling business hub.

Barcelona is home to Spain’s most successful technology companies and continues to attract bigger technological brand names as an ideal and innovative European base. This includes Hewlett-Packard, King.com (the gaming giants behind Candy Crush) and Telefónica (the Spanish telecoms company). It is also currently the host of the Mobile World Congress, world's largest exhibition for the mobile industry.

Europe » Spain » Barcelona
Weekly Hours
- Dedicated Intern-Tech work placement

- Career development, resume advice

- Student workshops

- Accommodation in a safe location

- Welcome Week

- Weekly group activities

Jonathan
Hartford, Connecticut
Manhattan College

Amazing experience- highly recommend

It was a great time and I was made to feel welcome from the very first day. The coordinator met me in Placa Catalunya and introduced me to the rest of the group (I arrived a day late). The welcome week was so fun. Not only did we get a chance to party but we also had some Spanish lessons, went to restaurants for local food and went to the beach.

Regarding the internship, I feel like I was placed in a perfect company for me. I am passionate about the technology sector and my internship was with a company that was able to teach me so much, especially about programming which was my main interest. Intern-Tech also arranged for me to talk to the company before starting my placement, which made me feel better about going all the way to Europe.

I already miss Barcelona and all of the friends that I made there.

I honestly enjoyed everything about the program. If I could change anything it would be to stay longer in Barcelona.

Intern-Tech provides bespoke internship programs in London and Barcelona. We specialise in Tech, Business and Media. Our customised opportunities are designed according to your specific skills and interests. We don't believe in presenting you with a finite list of options to choose from as we