CEA Internships in Barcelona

CEA Internships in Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain’s second-largest city, has an ideal blend of the historic and modern. Located in the heart of the city, the CEA Barcelona Center offers courses in English and Spanish; learning takes place both in and out of the classroom, with instructors taking full advantage of Barcelona’s many notable sites and attractions. CEA Internships Abroad Barcelona offers a range of internship placements that provide hands-on, practical experience. Rewarding internship opportunities await you in careers such as: Software development, motion graphics, broadcast design, branding, water management and conservation, event organizing, marketing research, personal training, radio broadcasting, and LED lighting solutions.

To learn more about Barcelona, click the “Visit Site” button above and see what CEA has waiting for you!

• Strong Academics
Weekly Hours
•Personalized pre-departure advising
•Tuition and registration
•Housing (apartment options)
•Comprehensive collection of in-country support services including insurance, on-site support, social and wellness activities
•Career and re-entry support
•Scholarship opportunities available

Marisa
Columbia, Maryland
Towson University

My three week adventure in Barcelona

This was my first time over seas and I can truly say it has completely changed my perception of the world and has given me a better appreciation and perspective on my life. Studying abroad not only allows you to see the world, it also allows you to see yourself through a new lens. I learned that I love well seasoned food, like Barcelona's Paella for example is to die for! I also learned that I truly feel my best when I am exploring and doing new things. I fell in love with traveling and getting to learn about different cultures. I wish I could have stayed longer... One piece of advice I'll give that I wish I did in the very beginning of my trip was to maintain a open mind about everything. When it comes to doing something new or trying something new as long as it is safe say yes to it! You can only learn and grow from the experience.

It should be a month and there should be more opportunity to experience the culture rather then learn about it in classrooms and textbooks and going to touristy areas. There should be a day where students to get to experience what locals do in a day and what they do for fun.

Taylor
Adrian Michigan
Adrian College

Barcelona Internship

Summer of 2017 I interned in Barcelona, Spain. This was one of the best experiences I could have asked for. I really wanted to be immersed into a different culture; I have a Spanish minor so I really wanted to be in a Spanish-speaking environment. My main goals were to be a better Spanish speaker, be more confident in the business world, and gain knowledge of different cultures. After my two-month internship, I truly believe I reached all of my goals through my internship in Spain.

Not only that but I learned to be a better version of my self. This type of experience really pushed me to be a stronger, more independent version of who I am. I think that this experience, interning abroad, really gave me the confidence to believe that I can now conquer anything.

I think the best way this program can be improved would just to offer more locations. The internship abroad program is fairly new, so there are not a ton of different locations. I believe the more locations they offer, the more appeal it would have to other students.

Karime
Kean University

CEA Internships are Worthwhile

CEA Study Abroad provided so much support and guidance when I first began the process of applying for the internship. The onsite staff were all so wonderful and friendly that it made me feel right at home. This program was very organized from the seminar to finding us the right internship placements.

This experience has changed me for the better and is something I would recommend for anyone to take advantage of! You will learn so much more about yourself, culture and the world.

With 20 destinations across 11 countries, CEA Study Abroad offers an ideal balance of academics, internships, and adventure to more than 4,000 students each year. Find out where learning abroad can take you by clicking the “Visit Site” button and exploring our many options.

Why