Experience Madrid's endless opportunities to explore a breadth and depth of Spanish culture from architecture to food, from music to history, and from the Spanish economy to the cultural diversity that makes up the city. And of course, the Spanish love of sports!
As a major European capital, Madrid offers opportunities in a variety of career fields at both multi-national companies and start-ups. Internship placements can be conducted in both English and Spanish. Madrid is a good place to intern for most career fields but is an especially great location for interns interested in Business and Marketing, Communications and Journalism, and Architecture and Urban Planning.
It is also easy to traverse Madrid by foot and metro, making it easy to see everything and commute with ease. Each internship is unique, so visit the ISA Internships website to learn more about our sample internships.
- Receive personalized advising that helps you identify your internship goals, resume and cover letter revision, interview coaching and receive academic credit.
- Begin your transition into your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation. Some highlights included a tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- Get matched with an international internship that suits your specific experiences, skills, and professional goals. Your internship placement will be confirmed BEFORE departure.
- Benefit from the ISA office, enjoy the company of your fellow ISA interns and ISA students and use the Wi-Fi Internet provided at the ISA office.
- Gain access to the Professional Development Toolbox, which includes resources to identify the skills and knowledge you have acquired through your international, academic, and personal experiences.
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.