Join an internship in Sri Lanka with Projects Abroad! An international internship can provide you with the skills you need to prepare and advance in your career.
Internship opportunities include Business, Journalism, Veterinary Medicine, or Medicine & Healthcare areas such as Nursing, Pharmacy, Midwifery, General Medicine, Dentistry, Physical Therapy, or Public Health. Please visit our website to learn more about volunteering in Sri Lanka with Projects Abroad. Grasp this opportunity to intern in Sri Lanka!
- The Projects Abroad medical internship in Sri Lanka is tailored with your needs in mind. Start when you wants, and end when you want.
- Interns usually work in rotations and get involved with a variety of hospital departments. Projects Abroad is usually able to customize internships, so you have more time to get involved working in fields of your choice.
- You will be working alongside medical professionals and other international interns, giving you the opportunity to make the most out of your internship!
- Gain valuable professional experience while also making an impact in the lives of patients by assisting in various procedures.
- Visit the Projects Abroad website to start planning your medical internship in Sri Lanka. Or better yet, let a representative plan it for you!