Join a 1 or 6 months intensive program with studies, courses and actions to make the small island nation St. Vincent and the Grenadines ready for Climate Change.
Global Warming and Climate Change is serious. St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a “disaster prone” country. Most of our food and diesel to produce energy is imported. Hurricanes and flooding kill people and leave hundreds homeless. Climate Change has thus become a major issue and there is a need for individuals to take action for a secure and sustainable future.
During 5 years we have planted 30,000 trees, cleaned up 20 tons of trash from rivers and beaches, set up 50 organic gardens and Bio gas digesters, produced TV and Radio programs, held Open Days - taught in schools, community centers and festivals.
RVA is a climate center with solar, bio gas digester, water collection, climate smart farming, perma culture and more.
- Learn about climate change, study, watch and discuss documentaries with your team
- Learn to run projects bottom up by mobilizing and teaching people
- Improve your social and practical skills
- Live in a community of like-minded people from all over the world
- Learn to grow organic vegetable in a tropical climate permaculture way