Intern Abroad with a Startup in Stockholm, Sweden

You deserve a college abroad experience - IF you’re ready to work for it.

The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jump start a successful career with international work experience that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Our alumni go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing their global internship.
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds, including marketing, data analytics, software development and sales and business development. If you are independent, self-confident and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.

*Student’s home universities must pre-approve transferable credit

• Complete an internship or micro internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs.
  • Live with and experience working abroad with a cohort of other students.
  • Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world.
  • Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit*
  • Live and work in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Stockholm, Sweden!

Natalie

Summer in Stockholm

After spending the summer working and living in Stockholm, I can say I would definitely recommend the program. I had an amazing experience with my cohort; collectively, we were able to maintain a nice work hard, play hard balance. The housing accommodations were also great. We were placed in a modern apartment/hotel where there was weekly cleaning and free on-site laundry.
On the professional side of things, my experience was okay. Many times, the other intern and I were the only ones in the office (the company was small - 2 people total). Our bosses were open to messages, but they weren't always super responsive, so it was hard to get feedback and move on to next tasks. In addition, the networking/cultural events were rarely beneficial and seemed to be a waste of time. Although, I don't necessarily blame this on the city lead as they've obviously never attended the event so they also wouldn't know what to expect.

I would decrease the cost of the program. The program