International Internships in Stockholm in more than 25 Fields

FALL SEMESTER PROGRAMS NOW OPEN!

Our award-winning program gives students the opportunity to spend the summer or fall developing their professional skills on a full-time internship in Stockholm. Live and work in the Silicon Valley of Europe and build unique experience that will help you stand out in an increasingly competitive job market.

Work within your industry of choice with over 30 fields to choose from, including Entrepreneurship, IT, Business, Green Technology and Marketing/PR. Absolute Internship organises company visits, career events and cultural activities, day trips and weekend excursions to help you gain valuable industry insights and explore Scandinavia.

This program includes high-quality central housing, visa support, cultural activities, trips and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.

Featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine, we have placed 4000+ interns at 800+ companies worldwide.

• Take the next step along your career path with a world-class internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Build unique experience that will help you stand out in a rapidly expanding job market.
  • Discover Stockholm on after-work activities and explore Scandinavia on day and weekend trips.
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe. Enjoy 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.

See you online this winter!

When was the last time you...
- Met hundreds of awesome, talented and ambitious students?
- Got to connect live with business leaders, TedX speakers and award-winning entrepreneurs?
- Learned a new language?
- Interned for a company across the world, let's say in snowy yet magical Sweden?

The Remote Internship Program has all of the above, plus a few extra surprises:

Andy

Best Summer Ever in Sweden

After spending my summer in Stockholm I can without doubt say that it changed my life and my outlook for life for the absolute better. I had never been abroad before coming to Sweden, but to experience this amazing culture with a group of awesome people from all around the world was an experience I'll never forget. The people in Sweden are so friendly and everything was so clean and organized.

The housing had everything that I needed to cook and we had all the facilities that you need such as washing machine. My manager at my internship and the company itself was great too. I really felt part of the team and company and they made me feel very welcome as a foreign intern. I can only say great things about my experience with Absolute Internship and the program and I really recommend it to everyone that want to take the opportunity to intern abroad and make friends. You'll have amazing memories and experiences for life.

Just go for it! You won't regret it! Interning in Sweden was an amazing memory I'll always treasure.
Kristen

Awesome summer!!

My internship and summer in Stockholm through Absolute was really great! I was matched with a startup and was working in a company of six people. I really enjoyed my time and everything that I learned from my colleagues- and my mentor at my internship. Swedish people are really kind and the company made me feel part of their team, which was great. I learned a lot of great news skills that I'm sure will be of use at my next internship or once I graduate and start my first real full time job.

As with everyone I'm sure that took part of this program, I was nervous before coming to Sweden but Maria the program staff from Absolute was wonderful. She made me feel so much at ease, welcomed and was there whenever I needed. Also the other students that were part of the program were incredible too. I made a lot of great friends. I really recommend Absolute if you are looking for an organized, fun summer that helps you build your CV.

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
The sun never went down! It was incredible to try to go to bed with sunlight still out at 11 pm. Awesome experience and really unique.