Projects Abroad gives interns the opportunity to work with grass-roots organizations in Tanzania on a variety of projects. Interns can get involver in Microfinance, or Law & Human Rights projects, as well as Medical placements such as Nursing, Midwifery, General Medicine, and Dentistry.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a meaningful project that gives interns the opportunity to make a direct impact on local development projects.
- This projects engages interns with human rights organizations based in Tanzania, and gives them the opportunity to make a direct impact in local communities.
- Interns can pick the start date of their internship, project duration and end date. Projects Abroad is able to customize internships to fit the needs of individual interns.
- Interns get involved in a variety of projects, including HIV/AIDS awareness, FGM education, and various other issues related to protecting human rights.
- Interns have the opportunity to meet interns from around the world, and learn from local staff members! You will always have someone to adventure with in Tanzania, unless you prefer going solo!
- Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more about human rights internships in Tanzania, and let a representative plan your trip.