View Other Details
Join a medical internship in Tanzania and gain work experience by observing medical professionals as they work at hospitals. During our medical outreach, you will learn basic medical skills and do health checks in disadvantaged communities. Medical internship opportunities include Medicine, Midwifery, Nursing, Dentistry, and Physiotherapy.
Alternatively, you can choose to work as an intern with grass-roots organizations in Tanzania on a variety of projects. Interns can get involved in Microfinance, Human Rights, and Women’s Empowerment projects. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a meaningful project that gives interns the opportunity to make a direct impact on local development projects.
Set yourself on a path to a successful career with Projects Abroad!
- This projects engages interns with human rights organizations based in Tanzania, and gives them the opportunity to make a direct impact in local communities.
- Interns can pick the start date of their internship, project duration and end date. Projects Abroad is able to customize internships to fit the needs of individual interns.
- Interns get involved in a variety of projects, including HIV/AIDS awareness, FGM education, and various other issues related to protecting human rights.
- Interns have the opportunity to meet interns from around the world, and learn from local staff members! You will always have someone to adventure with in Tanzania, unless you prefer going solo!
- Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more about human rights internships in Tanzania, and let a representative plan your trip.
Learn directly from qualified medical professionals in different departments, attend educational workshops, and provide health checks during outreaches in disadvantaged communities all while experiencing Tanzania's vibrant people, culture, and landscapes.
Learn directly from experienced nurses in Tanzanian hospitals and participate in vital Public Health outreach work.
Get practical legal and human rights work experience while helping to protect the rights of women and children.
Support female entrepreneurs from disadvantaged communities in Tanzania by helping them secure financial independence.