- Koh Tao
- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
- Visa assistance and extension
- Individually customized internship
- Remuneration / Salary (optional, with extra charge)
Our internship program is unique as it is individually customized for each of our interns to fit their needs in terms of start date, duration, training plan and location.
All interns will be assessed by their resume, interviews and references.
It is very important to us to ensure that our interns have the right motivation, educational background and skills to achieve the most out of their internship.
We keep in frequent contact with our interns, before, during and even after the internship. We meet them at their host company, have appraisals with the direct host company supervisors and provide updates to the intern's family and schools.
Internships are available in the following hotel departments (and can be combined):
- Front Office
- Sales & Marketing
- Food & Beverage
- Culinary / Kitchen
- Spa Esthetician
Other departments / areas upon request.
- Gain practical skills and enjoy an international hospitality training environment while discovering a unique country.
- Develop your knowledge of Thailand and indulge yourself in its cultural differences.
- Discover yourself, broaden your horizon, "think outside the box", leave your comfort zone and get aware of your true potential.
- Make valuable contacts within the industry and enter the network of hospitality professionals.
- Receive a great reference from a worldwide recognized organization and enhance your resume with international work experience.