Find the internship you want in Thailand with My Internship Asia

Thailand Beach in Phuket
Thailand Beach in Phuket
Thailand
Thailand

Find out your passion in life while experiencing a professional internship abroad, My Internship Asia offers numerous internship opportunities in Thailand! We are experts in matching interns, thanks to a broad partnership with organizations and companies throughout the country.
My Internship Asia is a proud partner of the Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand. Our partnerships extend to 1,700 company members, offering you several choices for relevant and exciting internships.
We make it a point to match you with a suitable employer, giving assurance of a rewarding professional and intercultural experience that contributes to your overall growth. Internships in Thailand can be in a broad range of fields, including Business Administration, Hospitality & Tourism, NGO's Digital Marketing, International Relations, Information Technology and many more...

• Boost your resume with work experience Abroad, Bangkok is one of the most diverse countries in Asia
  • Build your professional and personal network with exclusive events with multinational companies
  • Experience a rich and wonderful culture halfway around the world
  • Enjoy Bangkok, Thailand, one of the most affordable and liveable cities in Asia and the world
  • Explore all of Southeast Asia, as Thailand is conveniently located in the heart of the ASEAN region

Find your dream Internship in Thailand!!

Finding an internship abroad from a country you are not familiarized with can be very difficult. My Internship Asia is here to help you every step of the way. MIA has over 1,700 multinational organizations looking for students just like YOU! Find out how you can be a part of an internship experience today!!

Hi Usman, You can schedule a meeting with an MIA advisor to learn more about the internship program, we are happy to discuss it with you through a Whatsapp or Skype call appointment. Please pick a date and time that best fits your schedule. https://meetings.hubspot.com/coo2 and could we request for your resume. Please send to this email: [email protected] Thank You, MIA Team

Joan

Life-changing experience

Thanks to MIA, I experienced one of the best times of my life, experienced a professional growth, meeting amazing people and experiencing first-hand a whole different culture.

The support and help provided was amazing, going far away than I expected, helping me to manage flawlessy a difficult visa tramitation, picking me in the airport, providing me housing in a ideal location, and answering all my doubts.
Regarding the place chosen as my company, there wasn't any problem, all the members were pretty helpful, I learned a lot of things, helping me to growth my professional skills, learning about other fields and how to manage business internationally and deal with different cultures.

I want to thank the amazing staff at MIA for providing this opportunity.

Sayaka

Internship Review

I came to Thailand to study abroad, however, I always wanted to do an internship overseas so contacting MIA and doing an internship was a good opportunity. MIA was very supportive however, the actual internship supervisor was not supportive and helpful. It would be better if she gave me more work and information like the internship company MIA did. The study abroad in Thailand was amazing.

Living in a different county alone changed my perspectives and opened my mind, and this experience is the highlight event in my life. I enjoyed every moment in Thailand. I was living in the center of Thailand, Bangkok. Bangkok has so much to offer.... there are amazing temples that represent the rich Buddhism culture, and at the same time there are beautiful new buildings and 5 starts hotels. It’s a mix of ancient and modern which I think is cool.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would use my savings more carefully. Since Thailand is very cheap, I didn’t really plan about how to use my savings, but I ended up using a lot.
Response from My Internship Asia

Thank you for the feedback on your internship experience. This can be a risk in the development of a growing start-up. Since your feedback form was submitted, we have discussed with the company in order to improve our services. Hoping to see you soon back in Thailand!

Deanna

Digital Marketing Intern

I’m very grateful for my internship experience in MIA. They supported my learning objectives and helped me develop my skills in marketing. They treated their interns professionally and raised our confidence to work and perform well.

I initially applied for the digital marketing position where I was responsible for the social media content as Facebook and Instagram. I was also responsible for writing educational blogs targeted for international students. Finally, I created and edited video content for promoting the companies services.

Sharing your learning objectives with the people at MIA can offer better chances of getting a more suitable internship. They cover a variety of industries and they’re very responsive to messages.

To conclude, Bangkok is a wonderful place to work in, network, make good connections and MIA can assist you in your journey to an international internship experience.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Presenting my work (website copywriting and video content) to the CEO.
Response from My Internship Asia

You were a great intern and the company really liked working with you :) If you ever want to participate in any networking events in the future, please let MIA and I can set it up for you. We hope to see you soon :)

Don't have any good pictures of myself, but got a cute cat picture can represent me!
Jasmine

Marketing internship in Thailand

I'm currently doing a marketing internship in Thailand. Everything is going so well, I been able to go traveling a bit and tried different things. I love my internship, I'm learning a lot from it and I am able to share my ideas freely. I traveled to Hua Hin, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai and Phuket during my internship and I'm planning to travel a bit more in the future. If you like to travel around with low expense, love the beach and water activities. I would definitely recommend you all come do an internship in Thailand and just get out a bit. MIA helped me a lot with my internship, the process was easy and I had a lot of opportunity to choose from. If you have a hard time choosing an internship or knowing where you want to work, I would recommend contacting MIA-My Internship Asia.

Response from My Internship Asia

One of our top internship students. It was great working with you throughout the process. When you have a chance to travel and do an internship at the same time, there is nothing better!!
Good Luck with everything and I hope you visit Thailand again soon.

Read my full story
Thin

Digital Media/ Graphic design Internship

MIA provides a very personalized service!
I was guided through all the necessary steps and I have to say I am very grateful about it. Although I was a bit concerned about the housing at first, MIA supported me in finding a secure accommodation that is comfortable and safe. Throughout my stay in Bangkok, MIA has continuously supported me with useful information and tips. I have learned more than what I expect in Thailand. The internship I was offered is exactly what I was looking for and the projects I worked on with a team were rewarding. It was a real step into the professional work environment.
The culture and diversity of this country is also incredible. We just need to be prepared for it. And MIA helps in making sure we do.
Definitely a place worth coming!

Response from My Internship Asia

Thank you for joining the program with us. We were happy to assist you to make you successful with this internship goal
Have fun in Myanmar !!!!

Thin

Marketing Intern

MIA has helped me find my first internship in Bangkok and made it an incredible experience for my self-development. Everything went smoothly from my application to the end of the program. They improved my resume and made it specialized, gave me tips on how to be confident in the interview and helped me find a perfect housing in the perfect location. Most importantly, I got placed into a thriving company and become a part of one incredible project in the creative sector. I learned to apply my Uni skills in the practical workplace and I believed that is one very important part of my own improvement. Traveling in Bangkok is a part of the big fun too, great food, diverse environment, and happy people. I choose Thailand because it is near my home country and I think I made the right choice. khàawp-khun khà!

Kathy

Marketing Internship

I am a Marketing student 3rd year. I have to do internship to finish my course and Thailand come up first choice in My mind because it's close to my country . I have visited Thailand many times and I love Thailand. Luckily I found My Internship Asia(MIA) , they helped me to find a company that I want to work for and came up with many options for me to choose.It's not easy to get to work with a big company but I got a chance !!!
They helped me with resume and interview that make me to improve my skill which it will benefit me when I have to apply for full time job. I like the process of how MIA working for students very supportive. Internship in Thailand it was my wonderful experience . I enjoyed environment here. People are nice , food very delicious . I have visited many provinces during Internship here . I thought it's must be difficult for me to work and stay at a place where culture is different but MIA support me in every way so I was happy in Thailand . I got a new friends and I learned many things from a company.

James

Veterinary Internship in Thailand

It was my first time travelling and working as a veterinary intern in Thailand. With MIA staff offers support and assistance throughout the entire period of my internship in Thailand. It really helps me settle flawlessly into the workplace.
The veterinary internship program offered by the MIA highlights one of the most memorable moments. This internship provided directly on-field work and learn/guide by the professional Thai veterinary staff. One of the most favourite time during the internship would be the chance to interact with the lovely cats and dogs at the sanctuary.
However, at the beginning was a learning curve for me like getting to learn a new culture, hot weather, and communication between different culture. I can see these part as a new challenge that I wanted to learn and achieve at the new setting.

Response from My Internship Asia

Hey Adam, I'm so glad you enjoyed your internship with MIA. It was great getting to know you throughout your time here and we always welcome you back to Thailand in the future. I hope to see you soon and good luck with your next obstacle in life!

Read my full story
Jenny

Always love to learn and experience

I had never intern aboard and this is my first time doing a marketing internship in Bangkok. Initially, I was afraid that I might not be able to adapt and feel helpless. However, MIA helped me from the start to the end. We keep in connection every month and we talked about how the internship went and how I feel about the internship. I can feel that they care about their internship applicants and they provide 100% support to help us adapt to the new environment. They showed me around the city when I first arrived, for example, they showed me how the transportation works and things around my accommodation. The accommodation they found is pretty convenient and only takes 10-15 minutes walk to the workplace. At the workplace, I meet a lot of professionals and I made great connections with the coworkers and supervisor. I will definitely be back to visit Bangkok

If there is a cultural exchange program for those who are interested in learning more about Thai culture, that would be great!
Response from My Internship Asia

What a terrific student. Nothing but positive feedback from the company. The MIA advisor followed up with the company and they had all positive things to say. Way to go Jenny!! Keep up the good work.

Rick

Business Development Internship

Deciding to come and work abroad considered to be a very hard decision for me. The MIA staff offer support and assistance throughout my journey of internships in Thailand. They provided airport pickup and briefly guide me into the Thai culture scene here. The accommodation that MIA staff find for me was very convenience. It took around just 10 minutes to the workplace and 15 minutes walk to the Bangkok sky train (BTS). It was a decision that I personally feel, was one of the best steps I have ever taken to further my career.

During my internship working as business development, the job requires collaborating with team members and clients who belong to different nationalities and cultures. It really helps me learn more about how other culture and nationalities think.

David

Marketing Internship Hong Kong

First off, after several attempts, I was impossible to get an internship in the marketing sector within the next 2 months in Hong Kong, but with a little help, I made it! I only had a couple months left and found nothing through my university contacts, so reaching out to an agency was my only chance. The placement process was straightforward and they were nice on the phone and in emails.
After interviewing 2 companies, I liked the third one and they liked me and there we had a match!
The internship itself was actually really nice. I learned a lot, cause they gave me quite some responsibility.
The beginning was a bit hard for me though, new environment, pretty hot climate, but all in all a great experience and I met some pretty awesome people!

The program is basic but very solid.

They are really helpful in finding a suitable company that is really willing to train interns and they help with setting everything up, including visa guidance, airport- pick up and housing. However, there are other programs that offer more programs together with other interns later on, which is not part of My Internship Asia.

They do recommend plenty of events and opportunity to socially interact and network and I found a lot of friends at my workplace, which was an open office complex anyways. So I guess the very reasonably price justifies their program.
Thought their team was nice and supportive too.

Alumni Interviews

Staff Interviews

About My Internship Asia

MIA is a dedicated internship placement company that connects student interns with top organisation in Thailand. We customise each internship based on the individual applicant to best suit their career interests. Every applicant will go through the...