My Internship Asia Thailand

Our extensive company network in Thailand allows us to offer internships in virtually every industry and function. Apply for the summer/semester internship program to do a (maximum 3-6 months) internship in Thailand. Let us know your university's requirements and we will make sure to comply. The Thailand internship Asia program is targeted at Students from all over the world. This is a perfect program for students who want to gain working experience while traveling in another culture.

• Boost your career with work experience in Thailand, Asias most important business hub.
  • Build your professional and personal network for the coming years
  • Make a change: be it in your internship or the community
  • Enjoy Thailand, one of the most liveable cities in Asia and the world
  • Leverage Thailand convenient location to travel around the ASEAN

Hi Usman, You can schedule a meeting with an MIA advisor to learn more about the internship program, we are happy to discuss it with you through a Whatsapp or Skype call appointment. Please pick a date and time that best fits your schedule. https://meetings.hubspot.com/coo2 and could we request for your resume. Please send to this email: [email protected] Thank You, MIA Team

Thin

Digital Media/ Graphic design Internship

MIA provides a very personalized service!
I was guided through all the necessary steps and I have to say I am very grateful about it. Although I was a bit concerned about the housing at first, MIA supported me in finding a secure accommodation that is comfortable and safe. Throughout my stay in Bangkok, MIA has continuously supported me with useful information and tips. I have learned more than what I expect in Thailand. The internship I was offered is exactly what I was looking for and the projects I worked on with a team were rewarding. It was a real step into the professional work environment.
The culture and diversity of this country is also incredible. We just need to be prepared for it. And MIA helps in making sure we do.
Definitely a place worth coming!

Response from My Internship Asia

Thank you for joining the program with us. We were happy to assist you to make you successful with this internship goal
Have fun in Myanmar !!!!

Thin

Marketing Intern

MIA has helped me find my first internship in Bangkok and made it an incredible experience for my self-development. Everything went smoothly from my application to the end of the program. They improved my resume and made it specialized, gave me tips on how to be confident in the interview and helped me find a perfect housing in the perfect location. Most importantly, I got placed into a thriving company and become a part of one incredible project in the creative sector. I learned to apply my Uni skills in the practical workplace and I believed that is one very important part of my own improvement. Traveling in Bangkok is a part of the big fun too, great food, diverse environment, and happy people. I choose Thailand because it is near my home country and I think I made the right choice. khàawp-khun khà!

Kathy

Marketing Internship

I am a Marketing student 3rd year. I have to do internship to finish my course and Thailand come up first choice in My mind because it's close to my country . I have visited Thailand many times and I love Thailand. Luckily I found My Internship Asia(MIA) , they helped me to find a company that I want to work for and came up with many options for me to choose.It's not easy to get to work with a big company but I got a chance !!!
They helped me with resume and interview that make me to improve my skill which it will benefit me when I have to apply for full time job. I like the process of how MIA working for students very supportive. Internship in Thailand it was my wonderful experience . I enjoyed environment here. People are nice , food very delicious . I have visited many provinces during Internship here . I thought it's must be difficult for me to work and stay at a place where culture is different but MIA support me in every way so I was happy in Thailand . I got a new friends and I learned many things from a company.

James

Veterinary Internship in Thailand

It was my first time travelling and working as a veterinary intern in Thailand. With MIA staff offers support and assistance throughout the entire period of my internship in Thailand. It really helps me settle flawlessly into the workplace.
The veterinary internship program offered by the MIA highlights one of the most memorable moments. This internship provided directly on-field work and learn/guide by the professional Thai veterinary staff. One of the most favourite time during the internship would be the chance to interact with the lovely cats and dogs at the sanctuary.
However, at the beginning was a learning curve for me like getting to learn a new culture, hot weather, and communication between different culture. I can see these part as a new challenge that I wanted to learn and achieve at the new setting.

Response from My Internship Asia

Hey Adam, I'm so glad you enjoyed your internship with MIA. It was great getting to know you throughout your time here and we always welcome you back to Thailand in the future. I hope to see you soon and good luck with your next obstacle in life!

Jenny

Always love to learn and experience

I had never intern aboard and this is my first time doing a marketing internship in Bangkok. Initially, I was afraid that I might not be able to adapt and feel helpless. However, MIA helped me from the start to the end. We keep in connection every month and we talked about how the internship went and how I feel about the internship. I can feel that they care about their internship applicants and they provide 100% support to help us adapt to the new environment. They showed me around the city when I first arrived, for example, they showed me how the transportation works and things around my accommodation. The accommodation they found is pretty convenient and only takes 10-15 minutes walk to the workplace. At the workplace, I meet a lot of professionals and I made great connections with the coworkers and supervisor. I will definitely be back to visit Bangkok

If there is a cultural exchange program for those who are interested in learning more about Thai culture, that would be great!
Response from My Internship Asia

What a terrific student. Nothing but positive feedback from the company. The MIA advisor followed up with the company and they had all positive things to say. Way to go Jenny!! Keep up the good work.

Rick

Business Development Internship

Deciding to come and work abroad considered to be a very hard decision for me. The MIA staff offer support and assistance throughout my journey of internships in Thailand. They provided airport pickup and briefly guide me into the Thai culture scene here. The accommodation that MIA staff find for me was very convenience. It took around just 10 minutes to the workplace and 15 minutes walk to the Bangkok sky train (BTS). It was a decision that I personally feel, was one of the best steps I have ever taken to further my career.

During my internship working as business development, the job requires collaborating with team members and clients who belong to different nationalities and cultures. It really helps me learn more about how other culture and nationalities think.

David

Marketing Internship Hong Kong

First off, after several attempts, I was impossible to get an internship in the marketing sector within the next 2 months in Hong Kong, but with a little help, I made it! I only had a couple months left and found nothing through my university contacts, so reaching out to an agency was my only chance. The placement process was straightforward and they were nice on the phone and in emails.
After interviewing 2 companies, I liked the third one and they liked me and there we had a match!
The internship itself was actually really nice. I learned a lot, cause they gave me quite some responsibility.
The beginning was a bit hard for me though, new environment, pretty hot climate, but all in all a great experience and I met some pretty awesome people!

The program is basic but very solid.

They are really helpful in finding a suitable company that is really willing to train interns and they help with setting everything up, including visa guidance, airport- pick up and housing. However, there are other programs that offer more programs together with other interns later on, which is not part of My Internship Asia.

They do recommend plenty of events and opportunity to socially interact and network and I found a lot of friends at my workplace, which was an open office complex anyways. So I guess the very reasonably price justifies their program.
Thought their team was nice and supportive too.

About My Internship Asia

MIA is a dedicated internship placement company that connects student interns with top organisation in Thailand. We customise each internship based on the individual applicant to best suit their career interests. Every applicant will go through the...