Find the internship you want in Thailand with My Internship Asia

Find out your passion in life while experiencing a professional internship abroad, My Internship Asia offers numerous internship opportunities in Thailand! We are experts in matching interns, thanks to a broad partnership with organizations and companies throughout the country.
My Internship Asia is a proud partner of the Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand. Our partnerships extend to 1,700 company members, offering you several choices for relevant and exciting internships.
We make it a point to match you with a suitable employer, giving assurance of a rewarding professional and intercultural experience that contributes to your overall growth. Internships in Thailand can be in a broad range of fields, including Business Administration, Hospitality & Tourism, NGO's Digital Marketing, International Relations, Information Technology and many more...

• Boost your resume with work experience Abroad, Bangkok is one of the most diverse countries in Asia
  • Build your professional and personal network with exclusive events with multinational companies
  • Experience a rich and wonderful culture halfway around the world
  • Enjoy Bangkok, Thailand, one of the most affordable and liveable cities in Asia and the world
  • Explore all of Southeast Asia, as Thailand is conveniently located in the heart of the ASEAN region

Hi Usman, You can schedule a meeting with an MIA advisor to learn more about the internship program, we are happy to discuss it with you through a Whatsapp or Skype call appointment. Please pick a date and time that best fits your schedule. https://meetings.hubspot.com/coo2 and could we request for your resume. Please send to this email: bizdev@myinternshipasia.com Thank You, MIA Team

Ashma

Great opportunity to grow.

Wonderful experience with continuous support from the team.
I was supported immensely until the moment I found an internship that matched with my interest. Everything happened out smoothly and I could start with an opportunity as per my plans.

Amidst the struggles finding a good opportunity in this chaotic situation, with the support from MIA I could find a wonderful opportunity.
They have continued follow ups not just when you are searching for the opportunity but also when you already start working as an Intern.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Every day has been a new opportunity, just embrace it and give your best.
Maxime

6-month internship

Hello everyone, it’s been 2 months now that I started my internship in Bangkok in a travel agency. Since my Master graduation back in France, I always wanted to find a new unique experience here in Thailand, country which I discovered previously doing an academic exchange and a first internship. It was getting hard for me back in France to find what I wanted even though I had contacts. And I found My Internship Asia on LinkedIn so I was like, why not giving it a try.

And finally I am here, enjoying my life and my work experience. All of this would have not been possible without using MIA and its expertise in matching people with the right organisation. I would like to recommend MIA to anyone looking for a internship in Thailand. So many hours spent to deal with all administrative papers, MIA team really took the time to help me out. Please do not hesitate and go ahead.

Joan

Life-changing experience

Thanks to MIA, I experienced one of the best times of my life, experienced a professional growth, meeting amazing people and experiencing first-hand a whole different culture.

The support and help provided was amazing, going far away than I expected, helping me to manage flawlessy a difficult visa tramitation, picking me in the airport, providing me housing in a ideal location, and answering all my doubts.
Regarding the place chosen as my company, there wasn't any problem, all the members were pretty helpful, I learned a lot of things, helping me to growth my professional skills, learning about other fields and how to manage business internationally and deal with different cultures.

I want to thank the amazing staff at MIA for providing this opportunity.

Sayaka

Internship Review

I came to Thailand to study abroad, however, I always wanted to do an internship overseas so contacting MIA and doing an internship was a good opportunity. MIA was very supportive however, the actual internship supervisor was not supportive and helpful. It would be better if she gave me more work and information like the internship company MIA did. The study abroad in Thailand was amazing.

Living in a different county alone changed my perspectives and opened my mind, and this experience is the highlight event in my life. I enjoyed every moment in Thailand. I was living in the center of Thailand, Bangkok. Bangkok has so much to offer.... there are amazing temples that represent the rich Buddhism culture, and at the same time there are beautiful new buildings and 5 starts hotels. It’s a mix of ancient and modern which I think is cool.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would use my savings more carefully. Since Thailand is very cheap, I didn’t really plan about how to use my savings, but I ended up using a lot.
Response from My Internship Asia

Thank you for the feedback on your internship experience. This can be a risk in the development of a growing start-up. Since your feedback form was submitted, we have discussed with the company in order to improve our services. Hoping to see you soon back in Thailand!

Deanna

Digital Marketing Intern

I’m very grateful for my internship experience in MIA. They supported my learning objectives and helped me develop my skills in marketing. They treated their interns professionally and raised our confidence to work and perform well.

I initially applied for the digital marketing position where I was responsible for the social media content as Facebook and Instagram. I was also responsible for writing educational blogs targeted for international students. Finally, I created and edited video content for promoting the companies services.

Sharing your learning objectives with the people at MIA can offer better chances of getting a more suitable internship. They cover a variety of industries and they’re very responsive to messages.

To conclude, Bangkok is a wonderful place to work in, network, make good connections and MIA can assist you in your journey to an international internship experience.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
Presenting my work (website copywriting and video content) to the CEO.
Response from My Internship Asia

You were a great intern and the company really liked working with you :) If you ever want to participate in any networking events in the future, please let MIA and I can set it up for you. We hope to see you soon :)

Don't have any good pictures of myself, but got a cute cat picture can represent me!
Jasmine

Marketing internship in Thailand

I'm currently doing a marketing internship in Thailand. Everything is going so well, I been able to go traveling a bit and tried different things. I love my internship, I'm learning a lot from it and I am able to share my ideas freely. I traveled to Hua Hin, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai and Phuket during my internship and I'm planning to travel a bit more in the future. If you like to travel around with low expense, love the beach and water activities. I would definitely recommend you all come do an internship in Thailand and just get out a bit. MIA helped me a lot with my internship, the process was easy and I had a lot of opportunity to choose from. If you have a hard time choosing an internship or knowing where you want to work, I would recommend contacting MIA-My Internship Asia.

Response from My Internship Asia

One of our top internship students. It was great working with you throughout the process. When you have a chance to travel and do an internship at the same time, there is nothing better!!
Good Luck with everything and I hope you visit Thailand again soon.

Read my full story
Thin

Digital Media/ Graphic design Internship

MIA provides a very personalized service!
I was guided through all the necessary steps and I have to say I am very grateful about it. Although I was a bit concerned about the housing at first, MIA supported me in finding a secure accommodation that is comfortable and safe. Throughout my stay in Bangkok, MIA has continuously supported me with useful information and tips. I have learned more than what I expect in Thailand. The internship I was offered is exactly what I was looking for and the projects I worked on with a team were rewarding. It was a real step into the professional work environment.
The culture and diversity of this country is also incredible. We just need to be prepared for it. And MIA helps in making sure we do.
Definitely a place worth coming!

Response from My Internship Asia

Thank you for joining the program with us. We were happy to assist you to make you successful with this internship goal
Have fun in Myanmar !!!!

Thin

Marketing Intern

MIA has helped me find my first internship in Bangkok and made it an incredible experience for my self-development. Everything went smoothly from my application to the end of the program. They improved my resume and made it specialized, gave me tips on how to be confident in the interview and helped me find a perfect housing in the perfect location. Most importantly, I got placed into a thriving company and become a part of one incredible project in the creative sector. I learned to apply my Uni skills in the practical workplace and I believed that is one very important part of my own improvement. Traveling in Bangkok is a part of the big fun too, great food, diverse environment, and happy people. I choose Thailand because it is near my home country and I think I made the right choice. khàawp-khun khà!