- Chiang Mai
View Other Details
*Airport Pick-Up in Chiang Mai
*2 Day Orientation & City Tour
*Access to a Travel Nurse and Activities Coordinator
*24/7 In-Country Support
*Round-Trip Flights to Thailand
*Return Taxi to Airport
*Required Travel and Medical Insurance
*Lunch and Dinner
Thailand, as a whole, has a vibrant and advanced healthcare system. Universal healthcare ensures that 99% of the population gets adequate treatment, and while there are still strides to be made, especially in public health and education, in many ways Thailand is further ahead of many more developed countries. An internship at one of the many high-quality hospitals in the country allows interns to shadow doctors in any number of different healthcare fields. Interns rotate departments on a weekly basis throughout the hospital, and often have the chance to observe surgeries, and visit multiple healthcare facilities. This is a great opportunity for premedical, medical, physical therapy and dental students to get the chance to spend some time in their field while simultaneously visiting one of the most incredible countries in the world.
- Advanced hospitals allow interns the chance to shadow doctors in a wide number of different healthcare fields.
- With delicious and unique foods, some of the kindest people anywhere, and spectacular site-seeing, Thailand has a wonderful culture to surround yourself with on your time off from the internship.
- Our volunteer house provides you the comforts of home in a safe, secure location, with the opportunity to live and work with other volunteers and interns from around the world.
- Opportunities in multiple areas of the country allow you the chance to split your internship into separate legs and regions.
- Independent programs allow you explore the city and country as you see fit, either with other volunteers and interns or on your own.