• Thailand

Program Details

Year Round
Age Max

Pricing

Notice: the tuition fee consists of a customized internship, housing, professional networking, and more. Each internship is unpaid due to foreign countries' regulations. AIP offers 3 types of internship packages designed to fulfill the needs of all our program participants. Placement Package, the most basic package, includes customized internship placement, visa assistance, and 24/7 emergency assistance. Standard Package is an upgraded version of the Placement Package but includes a fully furnished accommodation, transportation cards, SIM card, airport pickup, and language courses. Signature Package includes every benefit from the Standard Package, monthly trips to explore your host country, gym membership and access to networking events.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities SIM cards Transportation Visa Wifi
May 11, 2022
Feb 22, 2022
25 travelers are looking at this program

Thailand is known for its luscious street food, amazing hospitality, rich culture, friendly locals, and lots of smiles! As a newly industrialized country or NIC, plenty of opportunities arise in areas of hospitality and tourism, business development, and engineering. AIP offers internships in partnership with numerous multinational corporations, start-ups, and non-governmental organizations. Don’t miss the chance to gain meaningful international internship experience with us!

Our Internship program in Thailand includes:

Furnished accommodation
Transportation card
SIM card
AIP exclusive networking events
Certificate of achievement in your host country

Program Highlights

• Customized Internship
  • Fully Furnished Accommodation
  • Visa Assistance
  • 24/7 Emergency Assistance
  • Social Activities & Trips

Popular Programs

Business development in Thailand

Thailand's expanding economic scape has enabled local and foreign investors to explore multiple creative business endeavors across all fields, including but not limited to: food & beverages; tourism & hospitality; and engineering. Due to its international recognition as one of the most infamous tourist hotspot in the Asia-Pacific region, Thailand's creative and business industries are expected to continue to grow and prosper even in years to come.

• 9-10 rating 82.61%
  • 7-8 rating 15.22%
  • 1-2 rating 2.17%
Halley

Great time in Bangkok!

I had an internship for 3 months in Bangkok with a very nice company! Actually, this internship will be a part of my graduation in which I have to complete a thesis on what I have done there and my supervisor was so helpful with it. Except from the tasks and projects I worked on, she also gave an additional information and opened more perspectives of analyzing things to me. I can say that I received the desire internship, I have more Thai friends, and I also know more about Asian culture. Even the internship was done already, we are still in contact occasional. I am sure that I will travel to Thailand again to meet her and explore more areas!

Richard

A memorable experience in Thailand!

Part of my degree, I had to do an internship and I decided to go overseas and use AIP's services to do an internship in Thailand. Best decision I have ever made! Not only did I meet new friends in Thailand, I managed to gain knowledge in the business career industry of Asia, and I got to visit so many different cities and beaches in Thailand that made my stay in Thailand much more worth it and memorable! Will definitely be coming back to Thailand to visit again in the summer! I highly recommend this program to students looking to do an internship aborad!

Raiden

Wonderful country!

My first destination to do an internship was China. Unfortunately, I was not eligible to go due to the Covid-19 situation and restrictions. However, the AIP team tried to figure out the best countries that matched my lifestyle, hobbies and interests!. They recommended Thailand since it's a bit flexible and luckily I went to Thailand while I took a gap year so I surely decided to do it in Thailand. I don't only receive valuable experiences from the company but also my colleague taught me some Thai language such as สวัสดีครับ and bring me travelled nightlife that was amazing culture! Including fantastic street foods! I swear if I have an opportunity to stay in Thailand, I will not hesitate to move to this amazing country!

Curtis

A great time in an amazing country

It's been almost a year already since I've been in Thailand and completed my 3 month internship with the help of AIP. I can still remember the fun times I've had with my colleagues and friends that I've made in the country. At the time I was pretty lucky, getting in an out before the lockdown happened again in December. In those 3 months before the lockdown, I had the chance to explore the beautiful attractions of Thailand and also bond with friends and people. This is all thanks to AIP for giving me a great internship experience with my host company and for showing me around. Definitely would recommend!

Sonny

Don’t let the pandemic get in the way of having the best experience!

When the pandemic started becoming a major problem, I certainly thought I wouldn’t be able to experience an internship and have nothing to show for on my resume. I am a third-year university student and having an internship is important at this point. Thanks to AIP, all my worries went away. I noticed on their website that they offered remote internships. At first, I admit that I was hesitant and thought that I probably won’t get much from it, but I was so wrong. I got placed at company in Thailand to do business development, and even though I’m all the way here in the United States, I felt as though I was really part of their team. They taught me so much and exposed me to real life work that would definitely look good on my resume and help me advance in my field. I feel like I really made the most out of my 3 months doing remote internships despite the pandemic situation. I am super thankful to the team at AIP for being so helpful throughout the whole process and making this possible for me!

Long

It was magnificent

Thailand is a beautiful country. It was my first time visiting the country and it was the best decision I ever made. I would definitely visit again just so that I could experience the beautiful culture. Having my internship in Thailand was also rewarding. I was able to improve my skills and apply them in real life situations. Now I am able to go back to my home country and apply all the knowledge that I have learned during this time. I definitely recommend these internship programs with AIP one hundred percent!

Meles

Beautiful experience

Thailand is such an amazing country. The people are so kind and welcoming. Even though I was in a foreign country, I felt very at home in Thailand. I learned a lot from the people and their diverse culture. I also gained a lot of knowledge and improved my skills during the internship in Thailand. I was able to explore different facets of the industry and learn a lot!

This experience gave me a lot. I was able to improve my professional skills and expand my networking circle. I highly recommend AIP!

Sindey

Internship in Bangkok

My internship experience through AIP was nothing short of great!

My bachelors degree required an internship during my senior year. While searching on google, I came across AIP. Just by looking at the website and the assistance their diverse packages offered I knew that I had to give it a shot.

If I had to some up my experience through AIP using 3 words; Ease, smooth and enjoyable!

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to do an internship in Thailand or even other countries in Asia!