Internship in Thailand by Asia Internship Program

Internship in Thailand by Asia Internship Program

Located in the heart of Southeast Asia, Thailand has become a major destination for entrepreneurs, students, and young aspiring professionals to explore. With the rapidly growing economy and multicultural population, Thailand is an ideal destination for individuals to kickstart their professional careers.

AIP will make the process of finding your ideal internship in Thailand that much easier. Our experienced internship placement team and a network of partner companies are guaranteed to accommodate your requirements and specifications. Your internship in Thailand will build a strong foundation for your future career.

Our Thailand internship program offers:
- Customized internship placement
- 24/7 emergency assistance & support
- Visa arrangement assistance
- Airport pick-up on arrival
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Transportation cards
- Domestic SIM card
- Thai language and culture course
- Exclusive networking events
- Certificate of achievement from your host company

• Do an international internship in your ideal placement in Thailand
  • Increase your global professional network and make new friends from across the world
  • Expand your horizons by immersing yourself in an international environment
  • Enhance your while working in a rapidly growing and dynamic market
  • Go on an adventure of a lifetime and experience everything Thailand has to offer
Asia » Thailand » Bangkok
Visa
Age Max
Application Fee
Deposit
AIP offers 3 different types of internship packages, which comprise of our Placement, Standard, and Signature Packages. Each package has been carefully designed to fulfill the needs and wants of all our program participants.

Placement Package: This option is our most basic package which includes the customized internship placement, visa assistance, 24/7 emergency assistance, and a certificate from your host company.

Standard Package: This internship package is a more comprehensive version which will comprises of everything that the Placement Package offers and much more. Also included is a fully furnished accommodation which is conveniently located near public transportation, international restaurants, and shopping malls. In addition to this you will receive preloaded transportation cards, domestic SIM card, airport pickup, and language & culture courses.

Signature Package: This is our most complete package that we offer, which will give you the opportunity to experience the most out of your host country. Not only will you received everything from the Standard Package but also monthly trips to explore your host country, a gym pass membership, and access to exclusive networking events.

For more information please check our website.

Timo

An Amazing Experience

During my stay in Thailand I was able to collect a lot of experiences and dive into a new world. Completely different from what I experienced so far was not only the new lifestyle and Thai culture, no, also the company structure and business climate provided me with many new impressions.

It was great how AIP supported me with every element of my stay, such as accommodation, visa, important local information and of course the internship placement. On my side, I had the opportunity to do a 6-month internship at Orami an e-commerce company headquartered in the heart of Bangkok. Working in the HR and Marketing departments I learned how to deal with international business affairs and explored local challenges such as the Thai language and writing.

My time overall was great! For me the perfect combination of a start in the business world and a precious personal experience.

Victoria

I would highly recommend this experience.

AIP made the process of finding an internship so easy. I knew I wanted to go to Thailand and gain some work experience but I didn't know where to even start. After applying, AIP matched me to a company called Energaia that was a perfect match to my interests and degree in nutrition. After interviewing with both AIP and my future employer, I was promptly sent all the necessary paperwork, which made getting the visa very simple.

Upon arriving in Bangkok, I was picked up at the airport and given a pre-charged card for the train and a new SIM card. They drove me to my apartment that they had set up for me and explained all the things I should know about the city. Overall, they make the transition abroad easy and painless. Even after I arrived in Bangkok, the AIP staff occasionally invited the other interns to special events. I went to several networking events with them and they even took us to Ayutthaya to explore the old city in Thailand. I met some great friends thru the program and really couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Perhaps provide new interns with the contact information of other interns in their area. Some of my best friends during the internship were AIP interns that worked for other companies but I didn’t meet them until a few weeks after arriving when I went to the networking events.

Joy
London
Birkbeck- University of London

Internship in advertising in Bangkok

AIP helped me to find an internship perfectly suited to my educational background and to what I told them I wanted to learn.They have been really friendly and professional from the beginning to the end of the internship.

I had just finished my studies in Communication and International Marketing and wanted to gain some more skills and experience before finding a job. So I decided to go to Bangkok because I have always been interested in Asia and already knew Thailand. I just didn't know where to start to find an intenship in Asia, I didn't know anything about working there and I wanted to be sure that my experience would be valuable and that I would learn something. I went through several interviews with very good companies thanks to AIP and ended up doing an internship in a well-known global advertising company. My experience there was paramount , I worked in different departments and teams were very welcoming and friendly. I as well worked on many different projects what enable me to enhance many skills and to understand better the advertising industry.

I as well met many friends in Thailand from different countries that I will definetly see back in my country or plan to visit to their own country. It is actually easy to socialise in Bangkok, or in Thailand in general, because Thai are very welcoming and Bangkok is a cosmopolite city there are as well many foreigners looking for the same things as you, discover, learn, socialise..

Finally, I did a 6 months internship and when there was three months left, I started to apply for jobs. It was in January. Now ( April ), I have been hired in a renown advertising comapny in London, and they clearly told be that they hired me because of my previous experience and my skills so for what I did during my internship in Bangkok.

So I would say, if you have the chance, go. Make sure to tell AIP exactly what you expect from your internship and what you want to learn during the first interview with them. Then, work hard during your internship, try to learn as much as you can and, of course, enjoy your time in Asia, try to travel and meet other persons. If you do that you can be sure the experience will worth it, at least it worked for me.

...
Maybe the flat :D. The internet speed is really slow and kitchen are not really equipped to cook BUT food in Thailand is so cheap, you might actually prefer to take away or eat outside. So not really important.

Lidia
Madrid, Spain

Great experience!

Doing an internship in Thailand was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time! AIP helps you out finding a company that suits your proffesional expectations, accomodation close to your office and supports you in the overall process of visa application and paperwork. Moving to Thailand and starting up a new life could sound like a difficult or even scary, but having the support of an experienced agency like AIP gives you so much security and makes things much easier.
All I can say is that I had a great time over there and that I would do it again. I learned a lot, met new people, got to know a completely new culture and travelled all around South East Asia during my 4 months of internship.
So if you are considering moving to Asia for an internhip with AIP, don't think of it twice. You won't regret!

AIP could organise more events to get all interns together and discover Thai culture and/or organise trips.

Prakash
Helsinki

Internship in Thailand; great experience

It was an life time experience to fix internship with AIP. I was impressed with quick responses and ready to help in any possible issues in real time. AIP did really best job to fix convenient internship. There are even many things out there events organized, social networks etc by AIP which won't leave you behind.
I would recommend AIP without thinking twice. It really works with quick, easy and convenient service.

Sham
Loughborough
Sheffield Hallam University

Photography Internship Through AIP

Choosing to do an internship with AIP was one of the best things I could've done. They are highly professional but provide an equally fun and friendly service that makes you feel like a part of a family away from your family.
From the very start of the internship, before I had even left, they had sorted out all the paperwork and visa stuff so I could take a load off, and not have to worry about that stuff when I arrived. My accommodation had been arranged prior to my arrival, as had transport from when I landed. Even when I decided I wanted a change of scenery and wanted to move apartment, they sorted everything out for me and arranged a driver to help me move.
Any other issues I had with absolutely anything, whether it was my work, my accommodation or even something trivial, they were always on hand to offer their help. AIP also organise plenty of networking events to help individuals grow their professional and social network. As well as getting influential guest speakers at their events, they make a massive effort to also plan fun social events for all the interns.
Overall my internship with AIP was an amazing experience and has definitely helped me to grow professionally as well as building a better business and social network.

Even more crazy nights out (If possible!)

Daisuke
DC
George Washington University

Internship in Bangkok

Over summer through AIP, I was given certain tasks meeting clients, writing articles to publish on company magazine and most importantly autonomy to perform my job. I finished the program with tangible experience and many friends to share the time in Bangkok.

I'd like to see language programs.

Claudia
Bangkok

Enhancing my Career

My internship with Asia Internship Programme provided me with valuable hands-on experience and better idea about what areas and skills I should give more importance and make further improvement. The internship included many responsibilities necessary to run the web marketing strategy of the AIP. Each day bought different circumstances, challenges and goals and I had the opportunity to design promotional material, improve the previous one and put my own standpoint on the track taken by the company in terms of design.
The Internship was a worthwhile experience and I feel that it has prepared me well for my professional career in the marketing field. I will take both the positive and negative aspects of the internship with me in applying and analysing future opportunities.

Clearer goals and how the individual assignments are relatable to the objective of the company.

Lena
Bangkok
University of Toronto

A thought-provoking internship in an amazing city

It's hard to complain about working as an intern in a city like Bangkok, where fun is guaranteed any given night. One of the things I liked about using AIP was that there was a lot of personal attention and customization towards my preferred goals in my career. The work was enjoyable and fun, and my office had many expats that gave me tips on how to eventually secure a job here in the future.

I would probably say that AIP could increase the number of its partner companies, I would have liked having more options to choose from. In the end, I was happy with the company I was placed with, so it didn't really matter too much.

Zaya
Thailand

Amazing experience

I've started my internship in last October with Broadgate Financial Consulting group company in Bangkok. My favourite project of the internship has been developing business concept www.3Ecocity.com website.

I've improved my analytical and communication skills during my internship.
Specially this internship programme gives you an opportunity to meet with business people in international networking events in Bangkok.

Asia Internship Program is the first fully integrated internship provider in the Asian region, that connects ambitious young professionals and students with organizations. Our internship program is completely customizable and tailored to your skill sets, expectations, and career goals. AIP is partnered with global companies,