CareerUp | Internships in London

Would you like to gain international work experience while exploring one of the worlds most renown cities? Spend your summer interning in London through the CareerUp internship program!

Tesla, EY, Amazon and many others are looking for summer interns to fill positions in their international offices. These companies have partnered with CareerUp to help them recruit talented college students and young professionals.

Not only does CareerUp help connect you with a world-class internship, our program also provides high-quality accommodation, transportation, visa processing, and a full schedule of cultural and professional events.

CareerUp is one of the top Intern Abroad organizations in the world. See why UPenn, the University of California, and dozens of other universities recommend our program. Submit a free 1-minute application today and learn which positions you qualify for!

• Unlike other internship companies, we tell you which companies you can work for before asking you to commit to our program.
  • Add Great Value to you Resume: Increase your prospects for future employment by adding significant value to your CV or resume with valuable experience in your desired career path.
  • Support: our on-ground coordinators will assure that your internship experience is fulfilling both inside and outside of the workplace by offering 24 hour support to address your needs.
  • Accommodations and transportation: We offer world-class, furnished accommodation that is located close to major transportation lines and to metropolitan centers. We also provide daily shuttles to and from work.
  • Activities: we organize activities for our interns to some best sites around town with your fellow interns.

Rangga

Superb Career Coaching

The interviewing process both online and in-person can be a tedious and stressful process for some people. The pressure can be overwhelming if not channeled accordingly. However, the team at Career Up has been really helpful and supportive throughout the whole interviewing process.
They walk you through your resume first and provide guidance on how to make it more appealing to future employers. They also help you to find ways to maximize your personal brand as well as your LinkedIn profile, so that it looks both natural and professional at the same time. Lastly, the best experience I had coming out of this process is that I felt more confident to a greater extent going into the actual Skype/phone interview because of the work that I and the people at Career Up have done collaboratively.

Chris

Highly Recommended

If you want to do an internship abroad, do it with CareerUp. In my opinion, after doing a lot of research, they are the best provider in the industry. Other intern abroad companies ask you to pay thousands of dollars before they begin your internship placement and they tell which company you are working for just weeks before your trip. CareerUp is different. Before you have to pay anything, they allow you to create a short-list of great positions and guarantee that you will be accepted to one of your top choices. This ensures you will end with an internship that is right for you. Their customer support, company network, and housing are also spot on. Accommodations were especially great for the London program as we each had our own studio apartment.

Andrea

It was worth every penny

I was very impressed with CareerUp from the very beginning. They made every step of the process easy and fun. My admissions counselor was genuinely interested in my career goals and took the time to find an internship that was just what I was looking for.

When I arrived in London, everything was arranged for me. I had a private driver pick me up at the airport and all the interns had their own private room right in central London. Our program manager was super friendly and always happy to help plan fun activities on the weekends.

I had one of the best summers of my life and made amazing new friends. It feels great to have a new experience on my resume and LinkedIn that I can be proud of. I highly recommend the program to anyone that enjoys travel and needs to build their professional skills.

About CareerUp

Would you like to gain international business skills while having an amazing travel experience? Consider Interning Abroad in one of the world's fastest-growing regions. Tesla, Ey, Amazon and many others are looking for summer interns to fill...