Collabriv is recruiting young professionals, ages 21-26, from around the world for 6-18 month paid internships and leadership training in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Collabriv, a social venture based in San Francisco, enables Fellows to acquire the critical skill of the 21st century—global collaboration—by offering:
- Paid Internships with a Bay Area NGO or social venture (6-12 months)
- Leadership studies and certificate from accredited Saint Mary’s College
- Mentoring from a Bay Area professional
- Access to the Impact Hub co-working space in SF (and home to many entrepreneurs)
- Access to Collabriv staff
Each Collabriv Fellow will train, in a two- to four-person team at a company or NGO in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Projects will focus on:
• Business Development
• Web Design/Development
• Graphic Design
To read more about the host companies with whom we have worked, visit us at http://collabriv.com/fellowships/challenge/
- WORK: Earn $16/hour in a team-based internship with a San Francisco Bay Area company or NGO.
- LEADERSHIP: Study a Masters level curriculum in leadership and earn a certificate from accredited Saint Marys College of California.
- CALIFORNIA: Visit Los Angeles, Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Pt. Reyes, even Las Vegas just over the borderand much more.
- SOCIAL ENTERPRISE: Our office is located at the San Francisco branch of Impact Hub, a global network of co-working and incubator spaces. Members come to Impact Hubs in San Francisco, nearby Berkeley and Oakland, and in 50 other locations around the world
- TEAM: Work with a community of Fellows from around the world.