The Global Accelerator Program is City Internships' flagship. It is most popular with current students and recent graduates looking to explore and discover their career path.
In addition to an immersive internship, the program features an integral series of group-based seminars, workshops and activities.
For 2019-2020, we will be offering spring, summer, fall and winter programs in 20 locations:
London, New York, Paris, Dublin, Madrid, Barcelona, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Miami, San Francisco, Toronto, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Medellin, Santiago
Graduates of the program leave with the professional skills, experience and connections necessary to find and launch a rewarding career.
Global Accelerator Program:
8-week immersive internship + Career Navigator Series + Future Leaders Series + Group Events & Excursions.
Program Dates: June – August 2019
- An Internship That Suits You - After enrolling on the program you will be invited to a phone interview. Your internship adviser will then go over your skills, ambitions and expectations, ensuring that you are matched with companies that suit you perfectly
- Professional Development - Weekly careers seminars and workshops mean that you come away with more than just an amazing internship on your CV. We help you hone your business skills, learn from industry leaders and network with top professionals
- Social Events - Our 24/7 support staff also help you explore your host city away from your placement, ensuring you take full advantage of your 8 week stay. You will find yourself regularly making trips to some of the world's most famous sights
- Stand Out From The Crowd - Whilst an internship looks great on your CV, an internship with a top company in one of the world's leading cities looks even better. Plus, after your 8 week program you will have shown that you are a highly ambitious individual
- Accommodation - Participants are housed in centrally located university housing. Interns will have access to campus facilities, including gyms, kitchens, study zones and other amenities