The Global Explorer Program is City Internships' flagship. It is most popular with current students and recent graduates looking to explore and discover their career path.
In addition to an immersive internship, the program features an integral series of group-based seminars, workshops and activities.
For 2017, we will be offering spring, summer, fall and winter programs in 12 locations:
London, Paris, New York, Boston, Washington D.C., Miami, Chicago, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sydney & Hong Kong.
Graduates of the program leave with the professional skills, experience and connections necessary to find and launch a rewarding career.
Global Explorer Program:
8-week immersive internship* + Career Navigator Series + Future Leaders Series + Group Events & Excursions.
* More than 65 per cent of our alumni get hired by their host company. Your internship may last more than 8 or 6-weeks if you and your host company wish.
Program Dates: June 5th – July 28th 2017
- An Internship That Suits You - After enrolling on the program you will be invited to a phone interview. Your internship adviser will then go over your skills, ambitions and expectations, ensuring that you are matched with companies that suit you perfectly
- Accommodation - Participants are housed on the stylish and modern UCLA college campus. Interns will have access to the excellent campus facilities, including a state-of-the-art gym and all you can eat dining halls. Located between Santa Monica and Beverly
- Professional Development - Weekly careers seminars and workshops mean that you come away with more than just an amazing internship on your CV. We help you hone your business skills, learn from industry leaders, network with top professionals and ultimatel
- Social Events - Our 24/7 support staff also help you explore Los Angeles away from your work placement, ensuring you take full advantage of your 8 week stay. You will find yourself regularly making trips to some of the best beaches in California for volle
- Stand Out From The Crowd - Whilst an internship looks great on your CV, an internship with a top company in one of the world's leading cities looks even better. Plus, after your 8 week program you will have shown that you are a highly ambitious individual