Arabic Language & Culture Courses with MCAS in Morocco

Arabic Language & Culture Courses with MCAS in Morocco

The Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies engages in education year-round. With four terms relative to the Seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter, each can last up to three months and curriculum includes Modern Standard Arabic, Colloquial Moroccan Arabic as well as calligraphy. There are various classes available based on the student’s experience with the language, from entry level, to beginner, intermediate and advanced. Students also have the possibility of enrolling for academic courses that are taught by faculty members such as Gender Studies, Arab Spring, Migration and more while getting credits at the same time.

Africa » Morocco » Rabat
Africa » Morocco

That’s really helpful. Thank you, Julia! She has booked a two week stay and will be doing 8 hours of Arabic per day, and then some volunteering. She’s a bit apprehensive, but is looking forward to it. I really appreciate your input. Fay

• Instruction

Facundo

MCAS

I went to Rabat, Morocco with a group from Loyola Marymount University during our winter break trip from Dec. 27-Jan. 6. I had a wonderful time in Morocco thanks to the incredible support of the MCAS staff! Great language instruction as well as incredible meeting opportunities. 10/10 would recommend! Ikbal and Jihane were amazing and Ali worked behind the scenes all day to make sure that our stay in Rabat was as amazing as possible. Thank you so much MCAS staff for hosting us for this trip.

Natasha

Amazing experience with MCAS

My time in Morocco was truly unforgettable, and that is greatly due to the incredible people and programs of MCAS. Ali, Jihan, and Ikbal were the best hosts I could have asked for, they took care of everything at the house for us and provided us with such in depth education of the culture and languages of Morocco. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking to go abroad to study at MCAS! I will definitely be going back.

Jelani

J'aime MCAS!

My experience with MCAS was phenomenal. I cannot express how incredible the MCAS staff (Ikbal, Jihane, and Ali) are. I studied French, Islam, and Moroccan culture with a group of students from Loyola Marymount University in order to educate myself as well as foster an ability to communicate with locals and refugees at Orient-Occident. The MCAS staff has become a second family and I can't wait for an opportunity to return to Rabat!

N/A

Sebastian

Shukran! Love MCAS!

I came to MCAS with my a small group from Loyola Marymount University to learn about Moroccan culture and immerse ourselves in the local communities. Our French, Islam and Moroccan culture classes taught by the lovely Ikbal really enhanced our ability to communicate with locals and refugees in the community. Ali and Jihane were also incredibly helpful in coordinating our schedules, daily activities, and living accommodations. I definitely recommend this program if you're looking for a kind, informative, personal introduction to Moroccan culture and the beautiful city of Rabat. I truly feel like the people we met while staying with MCAS have become my new Moroccan family and can't wait to come back!

Isabella
Los Angeles, CA

Love MCAS!

At MCAS, I studied French and Moroccan Arabic in order to better communicate with the local community. The MCAS staff was incredible in providing several resources for my group and I to learn about Islam, refugee rights, and women's empowerment. Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience at MCAS. They went out of their way to be hospitable and truly support my groups purpose of learning in Morocco!

Belinda
Schweiz

Arabischkurs

TRANSLATION:

I've been to MCAS for 6 weeks to study Arabic (MSA) and am very grateful for the experience I've been able to do, with three points I'd like to highlight in the following:

- First there is the completely different culture, which is a true gift to experience and with which one comes as a mere tourist not even in the approach in touch. Rabat appealed to me most from all the visited cities in Morocco, mainly because of its authenticity, its diversity and the lack of mass tourism.

- Then the Arabic lesson: Since there are not many people coming here in November / December, I was alone in my class, making huge progress in the language. I loved the lessons at Abdu Salam and I'm excited about him as a teacher: he's very structured and disciplined, and he teaches you a great deal of grammar and general language skills; where he is extremely well prepared and a strong challenge. Mind you - but the language does not learn in the classroom, but especially at home when repeating. Thanks Abdu Salam !!

- Ali himself (the director of MCAS) is a person to enjoy: He receives you with full cordiality, makes you laugh and helps wherever he can. The strength of this school is in my opinion v.a. in him and her small size.

I can recommend them to any nice person (so that even Ali and Morocco only like to welcome lovely people!). Thank you 1000x !!!

ORIGINAL REVIEW:

Ich war 6 Wochen bei MCAS, um Arabisch (MSA) zu lernen und bin überaus dankbar für die Erfahrungen, die ich machen durfte, wobei ich nun im Folgenden drei Punkte besonders hervorheben möchte:

- Zuerst wäre da die vollends unterschiedliche Kultur, die zu erleben ein wahres Geschenk ist und mit welcher man als bloßer Tourist nicht mal auch nur im Ansatz in Berührung kommt. Rabat hat mir hierbei von allen besuchten Städten in Marokko am besten gefallen, vor allem wegen seiner Authentizität, seiner Vielfalt und des fehlenden Massentourismus.

- Dann der Arabischunterricht: Da im November/Dezember nicht viele Leute hierher kommen, war ich alleine in meiner Klasse und konnte dadurch riesige Fortschritte in der Sprache machen. Ich habe die Lektionen bei Abdu Salam geliebt und bin begeistert vom ihm als Lehrer: Er ist enorm strukturiert und diszipliniert und bringt einem in Kurzem eine grosse Menge an Grammatik und generellem Sprachverständnis bei; wobei er extrem gut vorbereitet ist und einem stark herausfordert. Wohlgemerkt- die Sprache lernt sich aber nicht im Unterricht, sondern vor allem auch zu Hause beim Repetieren. Danke Abdu Salam!!

- Ali selbst (der Direktor von MCAS) ist eine Person zum Gernhaben: Er empfängt einen mit voller Herzlichkeit, bringt einen zum Lachen und hilft, wo er kann. Die Stärke dieser Schule liegt meiner Ansicht nach v.a. in ihm und ihrer geringen Grösse.
Ich kann sie jeder netten Person weiterempfehlen (sodass auch Ali und Marokko nur liebenswürdige Personen empfangen mögen!).
Danke 1000x!!!

Cynthia
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Occidental College

Great teachers

I love MCAS. I am a Fulbright researcher and take Moroccan Arabic and French courses here. My experience has been great, mostly because of my teacher, Jihane. She went out of her way to prepare material that I was interested in, while also challenging me to learn how to express complex ideas in a new language.

MCAS staff are very accommodating and they really cater to the desires of their students. Additionally, they also make you feel like a family and they are willing to help with anything you need while in Morocco-whether it's emotional support or buying new blankets for when it's cold, or trying to understand Moroccan cultural differences.

Laurenz

The experience of a Belgian (Flemish) at MCAS

I studied Arabic for a year at my university KULeuven in Belgium and wanted to further enhance my knowledge and abilities of Arabic during the summer. Browsing Google I found Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies (MCAS) in Rabat. The Arabic programs looked good and since Morocco is not that far by plane from Belgium I decided to enroll myself in one of the language programs at MCAS. In the one month I stayed in Rabat my knowledge of the Arabic language grew extensively. I speak and write more fluently and can now understand more complex conversations and texts. Furthermore I got to know a lot of awesome people to live and study with. Being at MCAS also gives you the opportunity to travel throughout Morocco with your classmates. Everything at the centre and in the house I stayed was taken care of by the great staff. I had a wonderful time and it was cultural and personal experience I will never forget. Greetings from the city of Leuven, Belgium.

Pablo

Review

My experience here in Morocco has been a monumental one. I was a beginner Arabic student and I felt that my knowledge of the language has increased significantly even though I was here for 6 weeks. MCAS provided me an unbelievable social, cultural, and academic experience. Ali provided us comfortable housing, amazing home-cooked meals, and a reliable staff. I plan to return to Morocco as it provided me with evening ever wanted in a program and more

Sammie
Florida
Florida State University

Great experience!

A summer spent in Morocco is the best decision I've ever made - and MCAS made it that much better. The staff at MCAS were incredibly supportive, and gave me the freedom to mold my own summer experience. Through my internship, I was able to meet amazing people and learn about local and national issues on a first-hand basis. I learned so much about not just myself, but about an entirely new place that now holds a special, irreplaceable part in my heart. I will be back again soon!

Nolan
5 months old
Sam Houston State University

Study Abroad

The bewildering, breathe-taking moments that has happened on the Sam Houston State University 2017 Summer Semester II Study Abroad Group was undeniably phenomenal. Upon arrival we were immediately welcomed with love and care by Jihane and Ali. Whilst attending this memorable experience at the Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies Program, I personally got the chance to understand the Arabic language in a more intense setting. I am a student at SHSU on my third year Majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Middle Eastern Studies (Arabic) and I would completely and utterly recommend this Program to anyone from all levels of Arabic. Whether extremely advanced, intermediate, beginner, or 0% knowledge of the Arabic language completely starting from scratch, studying Arabic with this program is a choice one must make in order to drastically excel one's comprehension and understanding of Arabic. Ali and his staff are unconditionally committed to teaching Arabic as a foreign language as well as providing a truly unprecedented Moroccan cultural experience with a completely and utterly affordable price. Our groups flight ended up being 3 days later and Ali extended his hand for hospitality and let us stay in the Riad for the 3 days informing us that is was on him (free). This stands as proof that Ali and his staff are not all about the money. I cannot put into words how spectacular, respectable, competent, and prestigious the Study Abroad Program Ali is running and I hope to have future commendations with this Program as we already have me and another student coming back next year for sure. Most people think that if you haven't studied the basics for Arabic, you shouldn't come here first; however, this is wrong because having Siba as our teacher, within 2-3 days we could fluently get around and understand and ask for directions from the natives. If you are looking for procurable future endeavors, I would highly recommend attending this wonderful experience I would have rated it 15/10 if the website would have let me.

Chase
Huntsville TX
Sam Houston State University

MCAS Study Abroad

I registered along with four of my classmates for a six week program in Rabat and the experience has been absolutely fantastic. Six months prior my university lacked a study abroad program for Arabic Language and I set out to try to find an Independent study program. I happened to stumble across Morocco and MCAS as a viable option and began talking to Ali to set up classes for our group. Several months later and Ali had set up an incredIbly hospitable and cost-effective program. Morocco is an awe-inspiringly beautiful nation with a little bit for everyone. From the the mountains of Chefchoune to the soft deserts of the Sahara in Merzouga, there's always something new and amazing to see. Our classes were led by Siba, an excellent teacher who's patience and dedication to ensuring everyone grasped each topic were integral to learning a difficult language for English speakers. Ive definitely expanded my understanding of Arabic and gained an appreciation for both language and culture here.

Selena

Study Abroad Summer 2017

A group of friends and I from Sam Houston State University had the opportunity to study abroad in Rabat, Morocco in the Summer of 2017. We came in order to complete our Arabic courses, and I must say we all left more than satisfied with ourselves. I definitely saw a difference in how I spoke, read, and wrote from when I was studying the language back in America. The staff from MCAS was extremely helpful, not only in the classroom, but in general. They were definitely an incredible support system. Being able to come to a different country and experiencing the culture, language, and people was unforgettable. Getting the opportunity to travel to different cities in Morocco and seeing how each one of them is unique in their own way was one of the best experiences. Morocco is definitely a beautiful country that has something to offer to everyone who comes to visit. This summer was definitely one to remember. I may have left the country, but I take with me the memories, friendships, and knowledge. That is something that can never be forgotten. I definitely look forward to next visit in the near future.

Odalys

Summer Study Abroad 2017

My collegues and I studied abroad for the summer of 2017 in Rabat. We are students from Sam Houston State University in Texas. This trip was an incredible eye opener. The experience and memories we created here were indescribable. From the moment we arrived until our last day in Morocco, we were very welcome and constantly guided by Ali and Jihane. Our six week course with Abdusalam (Siba) was very successful. I can honestly say that I am very proud of myself with how much I accomplished and learned throughout the course. Siba is an amazing teacher. He is very kind and patient, whenever we needed help with anything regarding the arabic language he more than gladly helped us out. I am very satisfied with this program. It exceeded all of my expectations. Also traveling in Morocco is just beautiful. We took various trips around the Country and every city was more beautiful than the last. The view and feeling of being here was surreal. I would definitely recommend this program to anybody and everybody. Getting to experience the culture how we did was so amazing and interesting. I would definitely want to revisit Morocco & be part of this program again.

Michelle
Netherlands

Study and leisure-perfect combination in Rabat

I studied Arabic with MCAS in May 2017 and stayed in the riad for 12 days. This was my first time in Morocco and the first time to study Arabic in an Arab country. My experiences exceeded my expectations. From the moment we arrived, late at night by car in Rabat, Ali and Jihane were there to guide us, introduce us to all Morocco has to offer and made us feel like we were coming home. The central area in the riad with that big table in the middle gives the feeling of a living room. I very much enjoyed eating those wonderful meals that Fatima prepared and our discussions on politics and life in general.

After the first weekend of exploring Rabat and Casablanca (with thanks to Ali and Jihane again for giving us insider's tips), we started a five-day language course with Abdusalam. We had four hours of classes from Monday to Friday. Both the delivery and the content of the course was of an exceptionally high standard, with a broad array of topics covered and a teacher who really took into consideration our specific needs and requests. Abdusalam focused on practicing those skills which you can use in daily life, and significantly expanded our vocabulary and our conversation skills. My speaking skills have improved and I feel more confident to strike up a conversation in Arabic. By the end of the week, I was able to have a small conversation with the people in the street and even discussed politics in Arabic when visiting Fez.

Abdusalam is a patient teacher, who teaches in an interactive manner. I greatly appreciated his efforts and the tailor-made approach by MCAS to ensure the course of that week met our specific requirements.

I would highly recommend MCAS to anyone interested in learning Arabic, whether simply to hone their conversational skills or start at beginners level. Rabat is the perfect setting to apply the knowledge you have learned to practice. The people are kind and enjoy speaking Arabic with you. Even when you are struggling to find the words, just the fact that you are trying to speak their language will put a smile on their faces.

I would recommend being more clear to incoming students on what items they should bring with them when they stay at the riad. For example, we didn't know that we had to bring our own towels or that there would not be toilet paper. It would be better to make sure each student has a packing list.

Maimuna
Nigeria
University of Maryland

One of the best experiences of my life!

Where do I even start? This was my first time away by myself and it was amazing! I was nervous at first but off the bat Ali (the program director) and Jihane (the project coordinator) make you feel so welcomed and are so understanding and open.
I took Arabic courses and the best part was the flexibility and the fact that I could actually apply what I was learning everyday by simply talking to people. Which is much different than learning in a classroom at a Univeristy. Also jihane was a great resource and would help me with my pronounciations whenever I needed. Either Ali or Jihane were ALWAYS available and will literally help with anythingggggg. My instructor was very friendly and we built a very good rapport. MCAS is a great very affordable org and if I had the chance to take more courses I would. Taking a language course in a country where the language is actually spoken was the most valuable part of this experience and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to LEARN Arabic.

Julia
Colorado, USA
Scripps College

Best Part of My Gap Year!

Ali and Jihane were so so so wonderful and were always there when I needed them! The food was delicious and there was always so much laughter! The location of the housing is central and easy to get to! I took private Arabic lessons for 3 hours each day with my teacher, Siba and time just flew by! He was so kind and funny! I made so many great connections all around Rabat especially at the nonprofit I volunteered at (VFA/IMSLI)! I want to come back as soon as possible! I couldn't recommend this program more, seriously!

John
Australia

Arabic at MCAS

If you are considering participating in an Arabic program, then look no further. MCAS is a professional, flexible and efficient center. The staff demonstrate an in depth knowledge of culture and language and deliver classes in an interactive and engaging manner.

Personally I found that my teacher, Abdulsalem, identified a program that suited my abilities and was very patient. I am grateful for his assistance. Likewise, the MCAS Manager Ali provided a hassle free experience leading up to and during my time at MCAS. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience at MCAS and my Arabic has improved greatly.

Further, MCAS is located a short distance from a number of cultural and historical sights in Morocco's capital, Rabat. The staff at MCAS are more than happy to provide advice and assistance in relation to these amazing sights.

Overall, MCAS is a great language school. I would highly recommend this to anyone considering learning / developing Arabic.

Nida
Mississauga

Arabic Classes at MCAS

I spent 2 months completing 240 hours of Modern Standard Arabic studies at MCAS and found the language courses to be exceptional. Taking the private lessons, I was able to absorb and understand the dynamics of Arabic a lot more efficiently as I was completely immersed in the language during my time at MCAS. The instructor was very reliable and helpful when it came to learning Arabic and even went above and beyond to ensure that we had discussions regarding topics in Arabic that were of interest to me and were ones that I studied within my academic program back home. I was doing all of this to fulfill my MA language requirements and upon return my supervisor was very impressed at the work that I had completed at MCAS and immediately approved that component of my degree.

Cassandra
Melbourne

Best Arabic course in Morocco

Cannot recommend MCAS enough, such an incredible program were the courses were superb and the staff go so far above and beyond to help you and make you feel
Incredibly welcome. Whether it is tea and chats with Jihane or great tips and assistance from Ali or the local couscous and family hospitality of my host family, you will have the most welcoming and heart warming Rabat experince. Hopefully I will return again an Arabic pro.

Perfection

Jutta
Bremen

Noch viel besser als erwartet - Even better than we'd expected (dt./eng.)

Dt.: Gemeinsam mit meiner Tochter habe ich einen einwöchigen Arabisch-Kurs bei MCAS besucht. Wir waren ganz begeistert, von allem! Der Lehrer war ausgesprochen geduldig und ist sehr auf unsere persönlichen Wünsche und Erwartungen für den Kurs eingegangen, alles war ganz genau auf uns zugeschnitten.
Die Unterbringung im Riad war ganz toll. Besonders wichtig für uns war die Frage des Essens, weil meine Tochter vegan lebt - MCAS hat es für uns möglich gemacht, vegan zu essen, zum einen im Riad, aber es wurde uns auch gleich ein entsprechendes Restaurant genannt. Meiner Meinung nach wird bei MCAS jeder menschenmögliche persönliche Wunsch erfüllt.
Bei den gemeinsamen Mahlzeiten haben wir sehr viel über die marokkanische Kultur gelernt und es war sehr schön, dass wir alles fragen konnten. Selbst für die Freizeitgestaltung wurden uns sehr praktikable Vorschläge gemacht.
Alles in allem: Ein rundum beindruckender und toller Sprachkurs.

Eng.: My daughter and I took a one week semi-intensive Arabic class at MCAS. We were really thrilled, about just everything! The teacher was soooo patient and he always met our personal expectations and wishes for the class, it was just perfectly shaped for us.
The accomodation in the Riad was great. Of great importance for us was the food, because my daughter is vegan. MCAS made it possible for us to eat vegan, both in the Riad and also in a restaurant they recommended. I'd say that in MCAS every wish would be fulfilled if just possible.
At the joint dinners were learned a lot about Moroccan culture and it was great to be able to ask just everything. And even for our free time we got suggestions about where to go and what to do.
Altogether it was a very impressive and great language class!

Gayle
Minturn, CO

Amazing time in Rabat

Our group traveled to Rabat in June to teach English in a local school. The experience couldn't have been better.

The staff and students were so welcoming and genuinely excited to get to know us. The accommodations we great. It was easy to get around and very safe. I have never felt so welcomed not only into a home but a city before.

We all felt like we were immersed in the culture and didn't feel like outsiders or tourists.

I highly recommend MCAS. I now consider them friends,

Gayle Hendrix

Kaleigh
Woburn MA
DePaul University

Best Place to Study, Intern or Volunteer in the Arab World

MCAS does a fantastic job immersing students from all over the world into Moroccan language and culture. The program is very flexible, and ensures that each student, intern or volunteer is participating in an individualized program that is enriching, educational and rewarding.

The arabic immersion program at MCAS is top-notch and facilitated by knowledgable and invested instructors. If you are thinking about studying arabic in Morocco, MCAS provides high-quality instruction at competitive rates.

The student housing at MCAS is clean and safe, and MCAS also provides the option to stay with host families, who are caring and accommodating.

MCAS is unmatched to any other provider in Morocco and is the best choice for studying, interning, or volunteering in Morocco, and the Arab World.

Matt
Washington, DC
Michigan State University

My go to place in the Arab world for immersion

I have completed a number of in-country Arabic language immersions in ten years of study and find MCAS to provide the best value and experience of any. This is my second experience with MCAS. MCAS sets itself apart by taking on the role of being a host for your entire visit, not just a provider of classroom instruction. Their instructors are highly skilled in Modern Standard Arabic, and they are entirely flexible in crafting an immersion experience around your interests and specific language objectives. The instructors also helped expand my vocabulary, which played a key role in improving my performance during a subsequent test.

I have studied at several foreign language immersion programs in two languages and this program rates among the highest on all accounts, especially in being flexible to the student's academic needs. MCAS is the best program I have experienced in terms of hospitality and getting students oriented to life and culture in Morocco.

I have every confidence that MCAS will continue to improve upon its excellent foundation as it grows in popularity and size. For older students (in their late 30s and beyond), I would recommend they consider a range of housing options -- homestays, small apartments, and hotels. Most of the hotels in the immediate area are small but lovely. Also, the addition of more instructors to allow for regular rotations.

Sarah
Vail

Morocco 2016 Trip

In June I traveled to Morocco and I had an incredible experience the whole time. This experience can be credited to MCAS. They provided us with everything from housing to food to finding us the school where we would be teaching English for the two weeks we were there. The school, Abdasalam Saya Middle School, is where our host, Ali, attended when he was in school. Many of the teachers at the school were there when he was a child and this component added another piece that helped integrate my team and I into the school and culture. Ali and Jihane also did a fabulous job of letting us see the Moroccan culture. Through walks in the heart of the Rabat medina and going on several home visits with our students and having conversations with their families through the use of translators we learned about the culture and lifestyles of the Moroccan people. MCAS was an essential part of the success of my Morocco trip and I highly recommend it!
If you would like to hear more about my trip read my blog: http://cottonsarah.blogspot.com/

Susan
Worcester
Worcester State University

Morocco 2016

This was my first study abroad trip and it was honestly a life changing experience. Not only did I get to experience wonders like the Sahara desert and the Atlas Mountains but also the struggle rural Morocco faces in terms of healthcare accessibility. I would recommend this trip to those who want to volunteer and make a difference, however big or small, with tons of sightseeing in between. This trip was unforgettable.

Julia
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Worcester State University

Morocco Trip 2016

This is a trip that I will remember for the rest of my life. I learned so much about myself, Morocco and its culture, and my own country and its place in different world affairs. So many different activities were packed into 10 days. From camel riding in the desert, to helping at rural medical clinics, to exploring some of the beautiful cities in Morocco, it was all so incredible. Ali and MCAS as a whole were so accommodating and helpful. I would recommend this trip to anyone and everyone thinking about traveling to Morocco! I already can't wait to go back next year!

In my opinion, this program was perfect!

Emma
Utrecht

Great first experience in Morocco

My review will be a little different as I did not follow a whole program but just one introductionary lesson in Arabic. With a group of 16 law students we visited Morocco and firtst of all Rabat. The language course was a great start of our trip. We received a very warm welcome and had a wonderful break on the rooftop, overseeing Rabat while having tea. MCAS gave us just the right information, language wise but also cultural, food and safety-wise, to have the best stay.
We did one course in MSA and one course in Darija. It was a little bit long so we stopped before we had done everything but it was more than enough to get an idea of arabic and most were able to say a few things. Our, very calm, teacher has taught us quite a lot within such a short period of time.

I would recommend MCAS to everyone!

Saeidha
Leeds

Fabulous Arabic language school! Wish I had discovered it sooner...

I had been wanting to study Arabic for a number of years but could never find the right institute, neither in the UK nor abroad that would provide the flexibility to accommodate my timescales around my work commitments. Luckily recently a google search brought up MCAS which seemed flexible so I sent off an email enquiry. I received a speedy and very helpful response from the programme director Ali Bensebaa, with clear pricing and flexibility to accommodate my timescales so I decided to sign up for one-to-one lessons. Despite having a positive feeling, I wasn't sure what to expect as I was a complete beginner, had no idea where to start and in my mind I always feared one-to-one lessons would be boring. But when I arrived at MCAS I was pleasantly surprised by the nature and teaching style of teacher Abdsalam (aka Siba). Abdsalam is an extremely calm, competent and very humble teacher, with an excellent sense of humour and brilliant teaching style and structure that could take you from a complete beginner to advanced levels with a step-by-step approach. By the end of the first day, I was over the nerves of trying to learn Arabic in a one-to-one setting and infact I became very keen and enthusiastic - all thanks to the teacher! I enjoyed the lessons and learning so much that I have now been twice in two months for week longs lessons. Abdsalam is a fabulous teacher who can keep you interested and motivated in the lessons with his fantastic teaching style, sense of humour and encouragement. If I could take 6 months off work I would spend that time with MCAS and I am sure with the help and support MCAS provide I could become a fluent Arabic speaker in that time if not sooner! Overall fabulous experience with MCAS, with excellent teaching, friendly atmosphere, help and support always on hand even when it comes to accommodation, phone top-ups, best places to eat, sightseeing etc. Well done & Thank you MCAS! :O)

Martin
UK

Awesome time

Along with my two housemates and Jihane we went to explore Meknes. We had a great time visiting the local town of Ifrane. A friend of a friend drove us around and we made it back to Mekness to meet up with Jihane. The food we ate with Jihane's family was incredible. They were wonderful hosts and gave us all a good impression of the Moroccan people. My two housemates and I enjoyed exploring Meknes with Jihane who knew all there was to know.

Cost

MCAS is an Arabic language center committed to teaching Arabic as a foreign language so as to serve as a window into the culture of any Arabic speaking country.

Our mission is to make sure that the Arabic courses taught at MCAS will enable our