Part-time Chinese Program at Omeida Chinese Academy

At Omeida we provide you with the opportunity to learn Chinese on a more relaxed part-time basis. Our Part-time Chinese Course is a 6 month or 1-year program for anyone, with a limited budget or limited time.

As a student, you will have a minimum of two to a maximum of six, 45-minute long Chinese language lessons per week. The curriculum is a set program covering the basics of the Mandarin language. Your course can begin on any Monday, at any time of the year.

This course is geared toward you if you have a job or have other priorities. You are given the freedom to determine the intensity of your study with a minimum of two hours per week Mandarin study. We understand you have responsibilities and other pressures so we even can offer you the same all-inclusive package that’s given to full-time students! Now that's what I call a deal!

• Language Partner
  • Cultural Immersion
  • Student nights
  • Flexible Schedule
  • Visa assistance

Greta

Stunning experience at Omeida

The best chinese school ever!!!
After studying 2 months in another school in Beijing, I decided to go to Omeida because of their cheaper prices which allowed me to keep studying for some more weeks.
Their super kind and helpful service before arriving was not even close of the incredible experience in Omeida that was waiting for me.
Since the very first day Anya and Cassie helped me with everything I needed. They also arranged me some extra accommodation days because of my arrival in advance.
They gave me a Welcome pack which was more than useful.

The classes were more than I expected. My teacher Vivian was completely stunning, her super clear grammar explanations made chinese super easy. She also forced us to speak always in chinese, that was priceless. Sometimes she made some games to teach us in a very enjoyable way.
The book we used in class (provided by Omeida) was excellent (I asked my teachers here in Argentina to use it too because it’s super clear)
And I realized that my classmates were in the exact same level as me, so I really appreciated the super well done levelling test.

I had a small inconvenient with my accommodation, which was solved in a really few hours, and they gave me a beautiful new room without any extra charge. After that, Anya always asked me if I felt confortable there. Both accommodation were super close to the school, less than 200mts.

Every single week we had a different cultural activity, which helped students to understand more about China. We tried different food, we learnt about chinese opera, tea ceremony, etc, and all of them were for free.
On weekends we have extra activities and excursions organized by Omeida which were also amazing and super funny (I won’t talk about Yangshuo’s landscapes because everybody knows about those wordless places).

I also met some worldwide and chinese friends with I still keep talking to, practicing my chinese and my english also.

I could keep talking about Omeida for hours. I traveled in China for 5 months and those 5 weeks studying in Yangshuo were without any doubt the best time of my trip.
I just regret having studied at the Beijing school instead of spending more time in Omeida, not just for the cheaper prices, also because the entire experience.
I will always miss all of Omeida’s team and my time there. If I had the opportunity, I would go back to study there without a doubt.

Everything is absolutely perfect!
Susy

omeida is fun!

Omeida is a really nice,accademy,l came back for the second time!The teachers are very friend and prepared.Yangshuo's relaxed lifestyle is perfect for learning chinese and the climbing on the little mountains around the town is amazing! I really feel like my chinese communication skills are now improving, finally . every week there are several activities to join such as dinners, trips, cultural lessons...really interesting. but what I enjoyed the most is the general positive atmosphere I feel every time I go there. hopefully I will come back again!

About Omeida Chinese Academy

Omeida Chinese Academy provides quality Chinese language tuition to students from all over the world. We are located in the beautiful town of Yangshuo, China where you can experience the Chinese culture and spend your free time exploring the rivers...