100% Immersion in China - Learn Chinese @ LTL Mandarin School

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, LTL Mandarin School has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

If you want to learn Mandarin fast while experiencing real China there is no better program to take than our Immersion Program - we can bank on that.

The Chinese Immersion Program is a combination program where you will first settle into China with a course at a school in Beijing or Shanghai and then have an intensive complete immersion experience in Chengde. People in Chengde are famous for speaking the best and most standard Mandarin of all in China.

No foreigners live in Chengde and nobody speaks English. Students are therefore completely immersed into Chinese language.

• No English Speaking - Live and Breathe Mandarin.
  • Live with a Chinese Host Family and speak Mandarin 24/7.
  • No foreigners, no Starbucks, no McDonalds.
  • Individual classes tailored the way you want them.
  • There is no quicker way to learn Mandarin - Fact.

• Instruction 10
Leonardo

Great immersive experience

This is my 4th time in China, and the 2nd studying at a language school. I came with a HSK level around 2-3 and I am very surprised to see how much my language skills developed in an immersive environment in just 1 month after me being here. In February I will attempt to pass HSK 4. LTL arranged the accommodation with a Chinese home stay family that is indeed very prepared to receive foreign students. I have just entered the second month in language program, now with 1-on-1 lessons, and I can say, from the 4 teachers I’ve had during this period, that they are very qualified and prepared. The staff is nice and very helpful, specially Jane who always arranges tours and traditional activities for the student to join, like dumpling making, calligraphy lesson, excursions to museums and as for this week a movie night. I made the right choice coming to LTL!

Inge

Chinese New Year

Hi,
My name is Inge and I have been for 6 weeks in Beijing to learn Mandarin at LTL mandarin school. I learned a lot in those 6 weeks because of the good lessons of the teachers. I can talk about clothes, directions, paying and other things. During those 6 weeks I have been celebrating Chinese new year with my hostfamily and her family. I learnt in those time the culture and how a chinese family live. That was a great experience for me. Afther school the school planned nice things to do for the students. Example as going out for dinner, seeing the Great wall or a Temple. That made it nice to learn the other students and very good to learn the language. Overall I have been very happy that I choose LTL mandarin school, they made my time wonderfull.