eChineseLearning: 1-to-1 Chinese Lessons with Native Teachers

Learn Mandarin Chinese 24/7 from anywhere in the world with eChineseLearning - a premier online Chinese language school. 1-to-1 Skype lessons with professional, native tutors are the best way to learn Chinese effectively. Tens of thousands of students from over 100 countries from age 3 to 86 have enjoyed high-quality service of eChineseLearning.

Why choose us?
1, 24/7 1-to-1 live online lessons over Skype
2, Native, professionally trained and experienced Chinese teachers
3, Take your Chinese lessons any time anywhere
4, Customized instruction at your own level, pace and style

Worry-Free Guarantee
1, 30-minute free trial lesson
2, 30-day money back guarantee

Feel free to contact us for more details:
Skype ID: service_eChineseLearning

• Pre-departure Help 9
  • In-program Support 9
  • Impact on Student 8
Gus
No, I don't recommend this program

Lack of value better choices out there

Be careful if you use echineselearning as you may be very disappointed with what you receive. There is a huge inconsistency in the teaching ability of the teachers and most of the good teachers are difficult to get lessons with or seem to be on long term leave. The experience in dealing with issues with student services is woeful to the extent where I was asked to pay more money because my "package" didn't cover HSK (yes this is extra!). Given there are much better and cheaper alternatives out there I would personally not waste my time with them.

Allen

You are not alone! eChineseLearning students and staff send their wishes for people fighting the coronavirus around the world.

eChineseLearning provides 3 campaign offers for Chinese Learners all over the world.
Campaign Offer #1 Not Satisfied with a Lesson? Don't Pay for it!*
Campaign Offer #2 1-Month Free Lessons to Give Away
Campaign Offer #3More Free Lessons to Give Away.
You can learn more details at our website.

Over the past 13 years, more than 256,000 students from over 100 countries from age 3 to 86 have learned Chinese online with eChineseLearning.

One-to-One
Live online instruction (Yes! Real time, real people)
Native, professionally trained and experienced Chinese teachers
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customized instruction at your own level, pace and style
Live audio and video using instant messaging tools such as WeChat or Skype.

cute
Bashy

Chinese is not as hard to learn as you think

I had been looking for a job in the architecture field in China, as their growth is booming and an architect has so many possibilities. I decided that, to communicate with my future Chinese co-workers, I wanted to at least have basic to intermediate Mandarin skills before arriving in China.

One-on-one lessons with a tutor in London were much more expensive than I was expecting + the commute and setting up meeting times that worked for both of us.
I took a few free trials and went with eChineseLearning, as I liked the natural, face-to-face feeling of their lessons.

I eventually passed a job interview (my basic Chinese seemed to charm the managers) and I'll be moving to Beijing in a few weeks. I'm happy to say I'll be able to continue my lessons online in China while practicing on the street.

Savannah

Helped my son pass class

My son goes to an overcrowded public school. He signed up for Chinese class, and despite being really committed to learning, he wasn't making progress. The class just had too many people and he wasn't able to ask questions or get individualized attention. I spoke to the school administration about it, but understandably there's nothing they can do. I decided to look for a different option. EChineseLearning has been great for him. He's happier with his progress, so am I, and so is his teacher at school. He passed his class at school and now he's moving on to the next level (which has fewer students).

Gabrielle

eChineseLearning is fantastic

I can't say enough good things about eChineseLearning. When I started my journey to learning Chinese, I was at square one. I knew nothing beyond "ni hao". It was frustrating because I just couldn't improve my pronunciation, and learning the characters felt like a chore that would never end.

When I started working with one of eChineseLearning's teachers, all of that changed. Having a teacher who is a native speaker makes all the difference. She's been able to correct my pronunciation better than anyone else could, I think. And the progress I've made with speaking has encouraged me to keeping learning the characters and building my vocab. I think eChineseLearning is fantastic!

Gabrielle

eChineseLearning is fantastic

Meghan

Nice teacher

The free trial is great! I like to chat with the teacher Dora. Her lesson is interesting and she gives me many good suggestions about Chinese pronunciation. My tone is a big proplem. I need to spend more time practicing! xiexie laushi Thanks to Dora!

I like Chinese food, Chinese cultures, of course, and Chinese people. I want to visit China alone, so I need to improve my Chinese language ability. China, im coming!

I don't have enough budget right now. So I hope the price can be lower. That will be perfect!
Love it
Mandy

I like the free stuff there, hahaha

I have to say there are lots of free learning resources in this site. I can't remember when I downloaded 10 ebooks for my Chinese learning there. One ebook called "The Ultimate China Survival Guide" helped me a lot before my traveling in China.

Besides, some ebooks about Chinese idioms are difficult for me. Too many Chinese characters I can't recognize so I haven't finished reading. I'm a Chinese beginner, hahaha...

Later, I found they updated many Chinese lesson videos on Youtube. Of course, these also are free resources. So I spend some time watching and studying every week. I feel they are very interesting. Even I can say some basic Chinese phrases and sentences now. It's amazing. I love eChineseLearning.