eChineseLearning: 1-to-1 Chinese Lessons with Native Teachers

Beijing
Beijing
Learn Chinese online with eChineseLearning
Learn Chinese online with eChineseLearning

Learn Mandarin Chinese 24/7 from anywhere in the world with eChineseLearning - a premier online Chinese language school. 1-to-1 Skype lessons with professional, native tutors are the best way to learn Chinese effectively. Tens of thousands of students from over 100 countries from age 3 to 86 have enjoyed high-quality service of eChineseLearning.

Why choose us?
1, 24/7 1-to-1 live online lessons over Skype
2, Native, professionally trained and experienced Chinese teachers
3, Take your Chinese lessons any time anywhere
4, Customized instruction at your own level, pace and style

Worry-Free Guarantee
1, 30-minute free trial lesson
2, 30-day money back guarantee

Feel free to contact us for more details:
Skype ID: service_eChineseLearning
WeChat: AC_eChineseLearning

• Instruction 9.5
  • Program Selection 9
  • Pre-departure Help 9
  • In-program Support 9
  • Impact on Student 8
Allen

You are not alone! eChineseLearning students and staff send their wishes for people fighting the coronavirus around the world.

eChineseLearning provides 3 campaign offers for Chinese Learners all over the world.
Campaign Offer #1 Not Satisfied with a Lesson? Don't Pay for it!*
Campaign Offer #2 1-Month Free Lessons to Give Away
Campaign Offer #3More Free Lessons to Give Away.
You can learn more details at our website.

Over the past 13 years, more than 256,000 students from over 100 countries from age 3 to 86 have learned Chinese online with eChineseLearning.

One-to-One
Live online instruction (Yes! Real time, real people)
Native, professionally trained and experienced Chinese teachers
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Customized instruction at your own level, pace and style
Live audio and video using instant messaging tools such as WeChat or Skype.

cute
Bashy

Chinese is not as hard to learn as you think

I had been looking for a job in the architecture field in China, as their growth is booming and an architect has so many possibilities. I decided that, to communicate with my future Chinese co-workers, I wanted to at least have basic to intermediate Mandarin skills before arriving in China.

One-on-one lessons with a tutor in London were much more expensive than I was expecting + the commute and setting up meeting times that worked for both of us.
I took a few free trials and went with eChineseLearning, as I liked the natural, face-to-face feeling of their lessons.

I eventually passed a job interview (my basic Chinese seemed to charm the managers) and I'll be moving to Beijing in a few weeks. I'm happy to say I'll be able to continue my lessons online in China while practicing on the street.

Savannah

Helped my son pass class

My son goes to an overcrowded public school. He signed up for Chinese class, and despite being really committed to learning, he wasn't making progress. The class just had too many people and he wasn't able to ask questions or get individualized attention. I spoke to the school administration about it, but understandably there's nothing they can do. I decided to look for a different option. EChineseLearning has been great for him. He's happier with his progress, so am I, and so is his teacher at school. He passed his class at school and now he's moving on to the next level (which has fewer students).

Gabrielle

eChineseLearning is fantastic

I can't say enough good things about eChineseLearning. When I started my journey to learning Chinese, I was at square one. I knew nothing beyond "ni hao". It was frustrating because I just couldn't improve my pronunciation, and learning the characters felt like a chore that would never end.

When I started working with one of eChineseLearning's teachers, all of that changed. Having a teacher who is a native speaker makes all the difference. She's been able to correct my pronunciation better than anyone else could, I think. And the progress I've made with speaking has encouraged me to keeping learning the characters and building my vocab. I think eChineseLearning is fantastic!

Gabrielle

eChineseLearning is fantastic

Meghan

Nice teacher

The free trial is great! I like to chat with the teacher Dora. Her lesson is interesting and she gives me many good suggestions about Chinese pronunciation. My tone is a big proplem. I need to spend more time practicing! xiexie laushi Thanks to Dora!

I like Chinese food, Chinese cultures, of course, and Chinese people. I want to visit China alone, so I need to improve my Chinese language ability. China, im coming!

I don't have enough budget right now. So I hope the price can be lower. That will be perfect!
Love it
Mandy

I like the free stuff there, hahaha

I have to say there are lots of free learning resources in this site. I can't remember when I downloaded 10 ebooks for my Chinese learning there. One ebook called "The Ultimate China Survival Guide" helped me a lot before my traveling in China.

Besides, some ebooks about Chinese idioms are difficult for me. Too many Chinese characters I can't recognize so I haven't finished reading. I'm a Chinese beginner, hahaha...

Later, I found they updated many Chinese lesson videos on Youtube. Of course, these also are free resources. So I spend some time watching and studying every week. I feel they are very interesting. Even I can say some basic Chinese phrases and sentences now. It's amazing. I love eChineseLearning.

Edwiin
Edwiin

Learn Mandarin with eChineseLearning is wonderful

I got a Chinese friend when I took part in a language-exchange corner last year. My new friend made it clear that before went to China to meet her family it would be a huge honor to know the culture and speak a bit of Mandarin. They are from Beijing and fortunately they speak standard Mandarin and not a dialect. I was terrified at first. Chinese is a very "scary" language. I was first apprehensive to learn a totally new language.

However, eChineseLearning made it easy! The teachers introduced cultural lessons in addition to the basic language lessons. The teachers taught me about which gifts would be appropriate and even introduced me to the specific Beijing dialect when I asked. The teachers also related to my cultural differences. It was like having a language teacher, but also like having a life coach. Great!

In America when we finish college it's a bit confusing. We often have some free time to explore or take on a new challenge. The process of learning Chinese was a good exercise to keep my brain busy. In Boston we have quite a few Chinese speakers, so I took the opportunity to go to Chinatown and practice the Mandarin Chinese that I had learned in my classes. Even though many of the people there spoke different dialects, they could understand my basic Mandarin. They even cooked me special dishes that were not on the menu, but only for true local Chinese. It was a great cultural experience!

After the first six months of lessons I went to Beijing. It was the greatest trip of my life because I didn't have to rely on English. I could talk to taxi drivers, waiters and even immigration officers. Everyone in China seemed to appreciate my effort. When I met my wife's family, they really appreciated my efforts to speak in Mandarin, especially with the "Beijing accent". Even my friend was surprised!

We have since returned to Boston but I continue the language lessons with eChineseLearning. I can even do the lessons in my boxer shorts. It's convenient, effective and cheaper than a local class in USD. I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in Chinese people and culture.