• China
Chinese
Apr 06, 2017
May 12, 2022
1 traveler is looking at this program

Learn Mandarin Chinese 24/7 from anywhere in the world with eChineseLearning - a premier online Chinese language school. 1-to-1 Skype lessons with professional, native tutors are the best way to learn Chinese effectively. Tens of thousands of students from over 100 countries from age 3 to 86 have enjoyed high-quality service of eChineseLearning.

Why choose us?
1, 24/7 1-to-1 live online lessons over Skype
2, Native, professionally trained and experienced Chinese teachers
3, Take your Chinese lessons any time anywhere
4, Customized instruction at your own level, pace and style

Worry-Free Guarantee
1, 30-minute free trial lesson
2, 30-day money back guarantee

Feel free to contact us for more details:
Skype ID: service_eChineseLearning

• Pre-departure Help 5
  • In-program Support 5
  • Impact on Student 4
Jemery

Chinese Tones are interesting!

I took a speaking class because I want to be able to make Chinese friends and talk to locals during a trip China. I ran across eChineseLearning on YouTube, and have learned a lot from their videos!

When I finally booked a class, I was so frustrated because the tones were just going right over my head. Thank God my teacher was patient - she corrected me again and again and showed me the right way to say them, even when I kept making mistakes and saying them wrong over and over. To be honest, these tones just about drove me over the edge! But after practicing about a million times and getting feedback from my teacher, I can finally say all the tones - ā á ǎ à - perfectly!

Chinese tones are pretty interesting - and very, very different from English. But these days, being able to speak Chinese is considered "cool"! I think I made the right decision.

emma

A very good Chinese learning website, it helps my kids a lot to learn Chinese.

I found this company by chance on the internet, my child is 12 years old, he is very happy to learn Chinese with his Chinese teacher, he likes to listen to his teacher telling Chinese stories most, he can read Chinese picture books independently now, I think his teacher is very responsible, thanks to eChineseLearning.

If you personally or your children want to learn Chinese online during the epidemic, I think this is a very good option. They also have a lot of discounts going on at the moment, which could be a great gift for your Chinese-loving kids before the Christmas holidays!

Damion

The story between me and eChineseLearning

I was born in Boston where my mom and dad decided to live their lives.

My mom is Korean and my Dad is a Chinese minority.

Since I was a kid they've been teaching me Korean as my mother tongue(family wise), Its was hard for me to not know how to speak English.

Apparently, everyone around me speaks English so I just learned it without any trouble.

When I was like 18 yrs old, they asked me whether I want to learn Chinese or not, I said YES without considerations, I just thought I should learn the language from my father side, Also I already spoke two different languages at that time when most of my friends only speak one.

So I started learning with a real-life tutor Christina Wang, She's an excellent teacher, thoughtful, and always have this passion with her life to do anything, she taught me more than just Chinese, I learned so many things from her, Such as how Chinese people treat their relationships and their POV of life.

One thing she said to me I could never forget: Tob, you are the artist of your life, you have a history most people don't. So use it, find it in your blood, dig in and turn them into your power.

She was there for my Chinese learning program kept me going on and on for 2 years.
Unfortunately, when I got to high school, I can't move around my time to continually see her for learning Chinese. She told me maybe I could give it a try where she has been co-working with, boom!! eChineselearning show up in my life.

In the beginning, I was totally overwhelmed with how to cope with this Online learning thing, I almost give up twice.

Since I got used to the online learning pattern, it was no longer a difficulty for me.

And eChineselearning has a lot of great teachers, you can totally choose your class time and their teachers are all around the world!!!!

They have been teaching Chinese Online for 14 years, no matter what level you currently are studying they are completely qualified to teach!

Well, if you are thinking of learning Chinese, eChineseLearning would be the best choice for you!

Gus
No, I don't recommend this program

Lack of value better choices out there

Be careful if you use echineselearning as you may be very disappointed with what you receive. There is a huge inconsistency in the teaching ability of the teachers and most of the good teachers are difficult to get lessons with or seem to be on long term leave. The experience in dealing with issues with student services is woeful to the extent where I was asked to pay more money because my "package" didn't cover HSK (yes this is extra!). Given there are much better and cheaper alternatives out there I would personally not waste my time with them.

cute
Bashy

Chinese is not as hard to learn as you think

I had been looking for a job in the architecture field in China, as their growth is booming and an architect has so many possibilities. I decided that, to communicate with my future Chinese co-workers, I wanted to at least have basic to intermediate Mandarin skills before arriving in China.

One-on-one lessons with a tutor in London were much more expensive than I was expecting + the commute and setting up meeting times that worked for both of us.
I took a few free trials and went with eChineseLearning, as I liked the natural, face-to-face feeling of their lessons.

I eventually passed a job interview (my basic Chinese seemed to charm the managers) and I'll be moving to Beijing in a few weeks. I'm happy to say I'll be able to continue my lessons online in China while practicing on the street.

cannot be loaded
Savannah

Helped my son pass class

My son goes to an overcrowded public school. He signed up for Chinese class, and despite being really committed to learning, he wasn't making progress. The class just had too many people and he wasn't able to ask questions or get individualized attention. I spoke to the school administration about it, but understandably there's nothing they can do. I decided to look for a different option. EChineseLearning has been great for him. He's happier with his progress, so am I, and so is his teacher at school. He passed his class at school and now he's moving on to the next level (which has fewer students).

cannot be loaded
Gabrielle

eChineseLearning is fantastic

I can't say enough good things about eChineseLearning. When I started my journey to learning Chinese, I was at square one. I knew nothing beyond "ni hao". It was frustrating because I just couldn't improve my pronunciation, and learning the characters felt like a chore that would never end.

When I started working with one of eChineseLearning's teachers, all of that changed. Having a teacher who is a native speaker makes all the difference. She's been able to correct my pronunciation better than anyone else could, I think. And the progress I've made with speaking has encouraged me to keeping learning the characters and building my vocab. I think eChineseLearning is fantastic!

Edwiin
Edwiin

Learn Mandarin with eChineseLearning is wonderful

I got a Chinese friend when I took part in a language-exchange corner last year. My new friend made it clear that before went to China to meet her family it would be a huge honor to know the culture and speak a bit of Mandarin. They are from Beijing and fortunately they speak standard Mandarin and not a dialect. I was terrified at first. Chinese is a very "scary" language. I was first apprehensive to learn a totally new language.

However, eChineseLearning made it easy! The teachers introduced cultural lessons in addition to the basic language lessons. The teachers taught me about which gifts would be appropriate and even introduced me to the specific Beijing dialect when I asked. The teachers also related to my cultural differences. It was like having a language teacher, but also like having a life coach. Great!

In America when we finish college it's a bit confusing. We often have some free time to explore or take on a new challenge. The process of learning Chinese was a good exercise to keep my brain busy. In Boston we have quite a few Chinese speakers, so I took the opportunity to go to Chinatown and practice the Mandarin Chinese that I had learned in my classes. Even though many of the people there spoke different dialects, they could understand my basic Mandarin. They even cooked me special dishes that were not on the menu, but only for true local Chinese. It was a great cultural experience!

After the first six months of lessons I went to Beijing. It was the greatest trip of my life because I didn't have to rely on English. I could talk to taxi drivers, waiters and even immigration officers. Everyone in China seemed to appreciate my effort. When I met my wife's family, they really appreciated my efforts to speak in Mandarin, especially with the "Beijing accent". Even my friend was surprised!

We have since returned to Boston but I continue the language lessons with eChineseLearning. I can even do the lessons in my boxer shorts. It's convenient, effective and cheaper than a local class in USD. I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in Chinese people and culture.