• China

Intensive Standard
Certifications
HSK (Mandarin Chinese)
Class Size
Private Lessons Small Class (1-7)
Weekly Classroom Hours
Apartment Host Family

Pricing

$1,880 USD
All-inclusive service pack with program fees starting from $1880:
-Chinese language courses with materials including electives
-Accommodation
-Visa support documentation
-Pre-departure assistance
-Airport pickup & drop-off
-Orientation on arrival with welcome pack
-Networking events
-Fun social and cultural activities, guided tours and excursions
-24/7 staff assistance
-Certificate of completion and relevant course credits

Contact us for more price options and detail.
What's Included
Accommodation Some Activities Airport Transfers Classes Some Meals SIM cards Wifi
What's Not Included
Airfare Domestic Airfare
Jan 09, 2020
Jun 25, 2019

Learning to speak Chinese (Mandarin) can open doors for you globally and make a positive impact on your future.

Find adventure and accelerate your Chinese language proficiency by coming to study Mandarin Chinese in one of our high-quality Chinese language programs: one-on-one private tutoring, intensive small-group class, university Chinese courses, HSK preparation program, gap-year study program, high school language program. When you study abroad, you get to immerse yourself in another culture and learn the language much faster than studying in your home country.

Come for a couple of weeks, a semester, a season or a whole year. No matter how long you choose to stay for, we’ll be here to make sure your stay is fantastic and that all you have to worry about is working hard and having fun!

Program Highlights

• Start all year round from 2 weeks to year-long to all-level learner: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
  • Qualified and experienced language teachers and tutors.
  • Tailor your learning experience based on your study goals, interests, duration & budget.
  • Adds-on combination: volunteering, paid internship in Beijing, Shanghai...
  • Explore China through guided cultural tours, activities and field trips.

• Instruction 10
Theresa

It's great- I got a jump start

I loved this program, and I didn’t think I would forget this fantastic experience in China. Hoping for a jump start, I made this bold decision to come to China to take a small-group Chinese lesson for 3 months. I’ve been learning Chinese as the second language at my school. But I have to say I can’t speak well without many Chinese-speakers around. Here I got Chinese lessons totally different from home. I was able to make my own sentences and converse with my classmates and teachers in Chinese. And moreover, there were many activities and outings organized by GAC. I made a lot of friends from other countries as well as China. I learned Chinese much sooner than I expected. I could easily converse with the Beijing locals now. I guess I would come to China again. Lastly, Cassiel was very helpful with the application process, visa, enrollment, class schedule and accommodation.

What was your funniest moment?
I came to KTV with my Chinese friends and sang a nursery rhythme famous in China: Two Tigers, hahaha. really funny.