China Study Abroad Language Programs

China Study Abroad Language Programs

We maintain that for anyone to understand China, you need to have at least a basic foundation of the language. It doesn't matter if fluency is your goal, or you're just looking for a fun trip abroad, having an understanding of the language is hugely valuable for learning about the culture and experiencing what China is all about.

We offer short and long term university language programs in cities all over China. From mega-cities like Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing to scenic Kunming or tropical Hainan island, we'll help you arrange your program and can sort out all the basics for you - visa help, choice of housing, airport pickups and 24/7 support. We also give you plenty of other customizable options to enhance your experince in China. After all, it isn't only about learning the language so jump in by adding options to travel, intern, volunteer or job hunt.

By having every option customizable, we are able to keep your costs down by only providing you with the services you need.

Asia » China
Cultural Studies
Winter
Chinese
Visa Requirement

Sebastian
Prague

CSA is very helpful, specially if you are new to China

I decided to go with CSA because I did not exactly know what school to go to and did not have time to organize everything properly by myself. This is the fourth time I have been to study to China in my Summer holidays and I have to say that going there with CSA has been my best experience so far. CSA did everything very quickly and their trips on the weekends were very nice.

Tyler
Los Angeles, CA
University of California- Los Angeles

The Best Way to Experience China!

CSA is fantastic and I cannot recommend them enough!

The journey starts when you are greeted and picked up at the airport by a friendly and enthusiastic staff member. Everyone at CSA is absolutely thrilled to be in China, and it's hard for the feeling to not rub off! The staff will take you directly to your accommodations and make sure you are settled in properly. The best part about CSA is the people. They really take the time and energy to make sure you are comfortable and enjoying your stay.

Also, they are really good about hosting group events and connecting CSA students, so you will already have a group of friends as soon as you arrive. And if you decide to not participate in the group activities, that's fine too, but they are always there as a nice option!

From the airport pickup, to dealing with admissions and housing, to getting my phone working, booking train tickets, etc. etc. - CSA was there to help every step of the way. I actually can't image going to China without them. This is a highly professional and reliable group, yet still fun and easygoing. I would recommend CSA to anyone planning on making a trip to China!

Hannah
Canberra, Australia
Australian National University

An unexpected lifetime experience

Studying abroad in China was not just learning the language, but it was about immersing myself in the culture and with the people. CSA had helped me to achieve this by ensuring that I felt comfortable with my way around the city, with the homestay family, and introducing me to other students both local and international. I highly recommend the programs that they offer because it is worth every penny.

Perhaps the homestay family can be a bit more interactive
More options for classes

Ashkaun
Wichita, Kansas
Wichita State University

Martial Arts training

They were able to set me up with Martial Arts classes with some of the best Sanda (Chinese Kickboxing) fighters in the country. The hotel they booked was close to their office and conveniently located near public transport.

Andrew
Hong Kong
University of Bath

Tremendous agency - trustworthy, professional and highly recommended

Amazing agency staffed with genuinely honest and professional people - they made my 3 months in Beijing tremendously rewarding and successful.

After getting over my initial trepidation of working with a China based company I quickly realised how much the CSA team helped me with my experience in BLCU to studying Mandarin. The support was there from day 1, from airport pickup to the welcome pack with mobile phone, from helping me when i was stranded in a taxi to helping me book train tickets outside Beijing.

They took the hassle out of everything and enabled me to focus on my propose of enjoying China and learning the language. I met many friends there who did not go through agencies and I truly believe my experiences were far better because of what the CSA team has put in place to help students in Beijing.

A quick summary on how going with CSA was more beneficial than applying directly or going with another agency:

1. Trustworthy and honest. Really helpful when i was booking all this whilst sat in Japan.
2. Support from Day 1 - pick up at airport, welcome pack, mobile phone, help with my dorms
3. Single room - many students had to share in the dorms because agencies tend to get first pick. Over the 3 months i was so happy i had my own space
4. Much more than an agency - CSA helped me with many random queried both large and small. Great team.

In short, highly recommended. Happy to answer any queries if you have them. I am totally independent from CSA with my only interaction coming from booking this course from them.

Rachael
Pennsylvania, United States
Allegheny College

Semester at Peking University

My typical day included a 2 mile bike ride to school, several hours of classes (depending on the day), afternoons spent studying in cafes, and an hour of tutoring every evening. I particularly enjoyed the opportunities to travel with CSA, both inside the city and beyond. These cultural experiences allowed me to interact with authentic Chinese culture, practice my language skills and visit landmarks. Peking University had a very rigorous curriculum, which helped my language skills immensely. I found that having a tutor was absolutely necessary for consolidating and practicing concepts I learned in class.

The billing system is a little bit high maintenance, but the staff are very helpful and understanding.

Elizabeth
Pittsburgh
Allegheny College

Standard Weekdays and Weekends

Each day I would walk about an hour to school or take the bus for about 25 minutes. I generally had about 4 hours of class time per day before heading back to my apartment for the night. With regard to meals, I tended to eat out a lot. Aside from eating breakfast at my apartment, it was easier for me to eat at the university or at restaurants around my apartment. There were plenty of delicious places to eat on and off campus. On weekends, I would attend the CSA activities around town or to further cities in China. We went to a lot of places that were famous (including the amazing campout at the Great Wall), but I also enjoyed going to the less touristy areas. I felt that I was getting to know China more intimately by going to these less well known places. Signing up for the activities package was the best decision that I made for this trip.

Living closer to the campus would be very helpful. I really enjoyed hanging out on campus during the day, but I would have liked to have more time to stay on campus in the evening.

Mairead
United Kingdom

Fantastic People

CSA helped me in so many ways I've lost count. It was my first time living abroad on my own, but they made everything from getting the visa to settling into Chinese life so easy. I advise anyone thinking of studying/working in China to contact them.

Andrew
Sydney
University of New South Wales

Top Folks!

I went with CSA for a 4 week program in the winter of 2013 and had a great experience. Running regular events made it easy to find friends and give you a head start on navigating the social scene in Beijing, and peace of mind was assured by the fact that the support team was only a phone call or short walk away.

Top folks! I highly recommend CSA.

Pictures of the accomodation choices at the selection screen so that you could get a clearer idea of what you're getting into.

AW
London, UK

100% Recommended

I went to Beijing with CSA in summer 2011 and loved every minute. Going with CSA meant that every practical detail was taken care of and I could concentrate on my studies at BLCU and on enjoying all the great entertainment CSA arranged with a fantastic group of people.

CSA allowed me to hit the ground running and be immediately immersed into my six-hour a day study program and life with my Chinese homestay family and I knew that someone was on hand in case of any emergencies, from illness to finding a friendly face to share a beer with.

I couldn't recommend them enough.

Not one thing, I honestly feel that my experience could not have been bettered in any way.

Jonathan
Scottsdale, Arizona

Enjoyable Semester in Beijing

I decided to spend the first semester of my gap year in between high school and college studying at BLCU. While I had previously been to Beijing with family for some sightseeing, I knew that living there, on my own, would be completely different. Therefore, I am very glad that I found CSA to help guide me through this challenging, yet exciting opportunity.

CSA was there to help from the moment CSA Chris picked me up from the airport. Questions regarding visa/local registration, weekend activities, my homestay, and even those regarding Chinese vocab/grammar were always answered promptly, often with follow up a few days later to make sure everything was handled accordingly. Believe me, life in Beijing is challenging and annoying situations arise quickly (especially if you ride the subway and spend time around locals), so it is very important to have a responsible party nearby that is willing to assist you.

Regarding the staff, everybody was friendly and made me feel as comfortable as possible. Jessica even helped my family arrange an excursion to Harbin just to be helpful! No matter when or where, the CSA staff was always a pleasure to chat with and did their very best to make sure my stay was going smoothly. I also credit them for bringing us students closer together by arranging enjoyable weekend activities and occasional trips! They truly did their best to help us out.

Prior to arriving in Beijing, I studied Mandarin for four years in school and arrived with a solid grasp of the language. Regardless, BLCU placed me in relatively low level classes because I was unable to write characters at the caliber which I spoke/read. This was disappointing, but there was always a bit of new material to learn and was kept busy. Perhaps the best outcome of this situation was the fact that I encouraged myself to spend more time with my homestay family and my CSA-assigned tutor. There is nothing better for studying than hearing authentic Chinese being yelled in a household, or playing around/watching Chinese cartoons with a little kid who speaks no English! In addition, my family treated me as true family member- they helped me with homework, were always willing to converse, cooked dinner for me nightly, etc. Again, credit to CSA for arranging the homestay, and I strongly recommend that you choose this method of accommodation if you decide to study in Beijing.

Overall, I can't thank CSA enough for their guidance through the traffic (literally) of Beijing. Studying there was a culture shock from the get-go, and I would not have succeeded without the help of the staff. What I took away from my program were much improved Mandarin skills, the ability to adjust to daily life in a chaotic foreign city, a host of new friends, a strong bond with a kind Chinese family, among others. I strongly recommend contacting CSA to help you organize your adventure in China.

As mentioned in the review, only the academic facet. I doubt, however, that CSA could have entirely fixed the issue, and I enjoyed taking it upon myself to challenge/argue with my teachers in Chinese!

timpone
beijing china

great program

i really enjoyed my time here in beijing and the staff was more than helpful. i would recommend this program to anyone. you will not regret it and my chinese has improved noticably

Christoffer

My CSA experience

For me going to China to learn Chinese has been a dream for many years, and even before I started High School I had decided that I was going to go to university in China. Two and a half years later, it was time to start doing research on universities and start with the application process. While my classmates were filling out web applications for schools in Norway and Europe, it soon hit me that applying to universities in china was a bigger challenge than I first thought. On top of applying to the university I also had in mind that I had to find a place to live, buy the right insurance and get the right type of visa.

With all this in mind I knew that I wanted to find an agency that could help me with the various processes, and after a quick google search I found China Study Abroad's website. It was a clean and "easy to understand" page with good information about Chinas best schools and what life as a student in China is like. I also went to the program planning page where I could put together my own program, choose the school and what kind of housting that was best for me, and the price immediately came up. After talking to my high school career adviser, and other people that had been studying in china before, I decided to let an organization like China Study Abroad organize my year abroad in China.

I mailed China Study Abroad to tell them what kind of program I was looking for and after a few hours I got an email back with information and advice on the next steps to take to go to China as a student. At this point I was running out of time to send in the application to Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) so I sent my application information to China Study Abroad's office in Beijing and they forwarded it to the University. I soon got an email back that the application was received at the University and I could start to look for flights to china.

Before I went to Beijing, China Study Abroad continuously updated me on my application and guided me through the entire visa application process. When I first arrived to Beijing I was met by a China Study Abroad staff member at the airport who took me to the apartment I was going to live in during the school year, where I also met my house mate, who now is a friend for life. The same day they also took me on a tour around the university and the area around it. In China Study Abroad's office I also got to meet many other students that where studying in Beijing with China Study Abroad. I felt it was a huge advantage to make so many friends through China Study Abroad and that they showed me around and introduced me to life in China.

China Study Abroad has been present as an adviser, supporter and safety keeper during my entire stay in China. They have been helping me with small and bigger issues I have encountered, as well as organizing social events and trips to Chinas finest locations. All of their apartments are clean and modern and are located close to the universities in Beijing's most international area. Something I have been appreciating a lot about China Study Abroad is the strong social environment of students from all over the world that you immediately become a part of. After discussing with other students at my university that have been coming to china without help from an organization, I would without a doubt choose the same way of going to china as I have had the opportunity to do through China Study Abroad.

Christoffer Wiik, Norway

Imogen
Sydney, Australia

An incredible experience

Choosing to go with CSA for my trip to Beijing led to an amazing experience. There to support me from the moment I got off the plane, I couldn't have made a better decision.

They showed me the local area, were always on hand to help me find the nicest restaurant, tastiest street food, best supermarket or most interesting cultural sight. 24 hour support meant just more than an emergency contact- it meant someone to call when you wanted the best dumplings (or rather 饺子) in town.

Being part of CSA meant I was immediately part of a close knit community of staff and students, and I made some amazing life-long friends.

Being provided with a mobile phone, dictionary, local maps, a great group of friends (yes they really do supply you with an international group of friends) and Chinese & English speaking support meant I could get straight into experiencing China straight away. I saw so much of the city and felt like I had a genuine look into local life.

BLCU was great, although I wouldn't have survived there without the support of the CSA staff who could appear to help deal with any queries or logistical problems with the mainly only Chinese-speaking administration.

I had an amazing trip to Beijing and would most definitely choose CSA again.

Probably slightly more warning about HOW incredibly difficult it is to transfer money from Australia to a Chinese bank. Time consuming. Although they did save me and help with the Western Union transfers and rescue me in many a difficult situation brought about by my own bad planning.

Joe
Melbourne, Australia
University of Melbourne

Best Decision to Date!

Being part of CSA at BLCU was definitely one of the best decisions I've made ever! Staff was really great to get me settled all way from the start at applying for a visa to a taxi to the airport home. Through CSA I had the chance to meet amazing people and lifelong friends from all over the world. An experience that you will never forget, CSA helps make it a reality with its skilled and caring staff, programs that ensure that you are never bored, and friends that make a difference in your life.

More food trips.

Q
Malaysia
University of Warwick

Awesome program!

The team is great and the level of support given is amazing! My stay in Beijing could not have been any better. The teaching facility is great and I would recommend signing up for a tutoring session, it definitely speeds up learning the language. I would definitely return anytime!

More get-together and variety of programs!

Solumto
Los Angeles, California
University of Southern California

Best Summer Ever!

Not gonna lie, I was kind of nervous about going to a whole new continent where I wasn't even fluent with the language. I didn't know what people were going to be like and had expected that the program would walk me through in the first days then leave me on my own but it was nothing like that.

You become good friends with the CSA staff and even party with them on occasion. Everyone knows that experiencing a new culture is even better when you have a good group around you. Whenever you need anything, the CSA staff are just a phone call or a text away. (you get a free cellphone on your first day by the way)

The activities they set up for you to do are amazing. You get to go bungee jumping, zip lining, sleep on the Great wall, try out so much new food and so much more. They are young so they definitely know the type of things that students would be interested in. This summer was exciting and full of new experiences for me.

I am thinking about coming back to China next summer for an internship program and if I did, I would definitely do it with China Study Abroad.

Meredith
Boston, Massachusetts

Summer in Beijing with CSA

I had an amazing time in Beijing, and CSA was a huge part of that. I went to China with no Mandarin experience at all, and CSA made the experience much easier (pricier, too, but it was worth it). They set up my BLCU enrollment, my taxi from the airport, and most of the sight-seeing trips I went on.

CSA also set up my housing. I chose to stay with a family in Beijing. I think that living with a family helped me learn Chinese faster and forced me to practice it more. The family CSA put me with was really supportive of my studies and lenient about when I got back at night.

That's another thing I'm grateful to CSA for--they set me up with a great group of friends from all around the world. I had people to hang out with from day one, and the social scene in Beijing is totally awesome. The staff members themselves are young, and they are extremely approachable and helpful.

I was in the beginner class at BLCU, and there were about 25 people. As others have said, all of the grammar and vocabulary we learned was useful in everyday life in Beijing. Based on my experience and the experience of some of my friends at BMA, I think that BLCU is more intense. I strongly recommend the CSA tutoring program.

The only major downside of staying with a family was that I lived farther from the university. I had to leave about 40 minutes for commute to class because I took the subway; however, it would have been only 10 minutes by bike. You should get a bike, and you should get it quickly.

Don't freak out too much about getting sick because you'll be fine. Convince yourself to be adventurous about the food!

I would strongly recommend this program to anybody who wants to learn Chinese. I think that immersion is the way to go, and I think that CSA is the group to go with for a fun, convenient, and interesting experience. I had a great summer. But ultimately, like anything, it's what you make of it.

I have no complaints at all about the CSA staff. They were always friendly, even when I was annoying with all my questions. I hope they find a permanent office soon, though!

Hisham
Lahore, Pakistan

My Summer in Beijing

My summer in China was a very enjoyable experience, and was made better through the help given by the CSA staff, and my own teachers at BLCU. I have made many lasting friendships here, and we have visited the spectacular sights of Beijing together, and have always felt very safe here. BLCU itself is a great place to learn the Chinese language and the best part was that we were taught Chinese language that could be applied in our daily lives here, and were not taught irrelevant things. It was extremely beneficial living in Beijing while learning Chinese because that way, our learning of the Chinese language did not end at 'xiake' (when class ended) ! Overall, it was a very enjoyable and wothwhile experience here with CSA and BLCU, and i would definitely recommend it to my friends back in Pakistan.

Shobes
London
London School of Economics

Brilliant Experience

I had a brilliant month in Beijing thanks to CSA. The team went out of their way to make sure we settled in well and made the most of our time there. It was the perfect mix of learning Mandarin, immersing ourselves in Chinese culture and partying! I can't wait to go back.

ShamrockLass
Beijing

Amazing experience

I wanted to come to Beijing to study Mandarin but had no idea how to go about finding good schools or what part of the city I should be living in. I found China Study Abroad on the Internet and it was a great help. The staff helped me to register with BLCU, obtain my student visa and also picked me up from the airport and dropped me straight to my apartment which they had organised. On the same day of arrival they gave me a tour of the local area and introduced me to people in a similar situation to me, just arrived in China and didn't know a single person! They made it very easy to make friends as they were always organising social events as well as being at the end of the phone to help with any problem that came up. They office was also a great place to meet with tutors as well as other students.

The course in BLCU was challenging and I learned a lot very quickly. The teachers were very helpful and patient when you just didn't get it. After one semester i was able to converse with the locals, read menus and even seriously bargain in the markets! I didn't do the intensive course which meant I had every afternoon to explore the city and get to know my surroundings. It's was an amazing experience and I can't wait to start my next semester.

allyrose
Purchase, New York

Challenging and Fun Language Learning Program

Classes were challenging, but I learned an immense amount in a very short span of time. The teachers were knowledgeable and kept class interesting. They did teach in Chinese the entire time, almost never speaking in English which is among the best ways to learn a language. The program staff for CSA was always available when I needed help. They also had great suggestions for places to see or for good food. I felt safe the entire time I was there. Even when I decided to adventure out on my own into the downtown area and became lost,the CSA staff helped me out. I recommend the program and the CSA group. I plan on going back to China to learn Chinese and use CSA to coordinate my trip.

Jason
Pennsylvania State University

CSA Beijing at BLCU

My CSA experience in Beijing was absolutely fantastic.

The CSA staff arranged for me to live with a Chinese host family. This was perhaps one of the best experiences as got to see how local people lived, and I got to practice my Chinese everyday. Apart form that, CSA arranged everything ranging from helping get settled in and set up with a local phone etc, to excursions and activities for me and my fellow students.

This was great because it left nothing to worry about except just enjoying my time in Beijing.

The language program at BLCU was challenging but very manageable. It was incredible to see how much my Mandarin improved in the one month I studied at BLCU.

Overall the program was perhaps one of the best months of my life to date! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Mandarin, see Beijing, and have a great time.

Filipa
Timor Leste

Great support and friends

I really enjoyed my time in BLCU and with China Study Abroad. I found the progamme by accident while I was searching courses in intensive mandarin on the internet and I'm quite glad I did!
I chose China Study Abroad because they took care of everything, from enrollment to housing to fun activities. Their support was great, especially when my wallet was stolen and if I was to return I think I would most likely choose China Study Abroad again. They're a cool bunch and the activities they plan are fun and cultural at the same time.

annie1212
Beijing, China.
University of Canterbury

BMA-the best choice for part time students

I was presented with an internship opportunity here in Beijing following my university graduation, which as a Chinese major, was perfect for me. This was my opportunity to put my 3 years of learning to good use and practice, so to make my experience more worthwhile, I wanted to take extra Mandarin classes outside of my working hours.

I started searching for language learning options online prior to my departure, but all I could find were textbook curriculum based programs offered by universities – a lot like what I’ve gone through at my home university already. My internship was at an international company where the lingua franca was English; the last thing I wanted in addition was to study at a university in a class full of English speaking students. Where’s the advantage of being present in China if my work and study environment remains the same?

Then I came across CSA, a study abroad company in China who after consultation recommended BMA (Beijing Mandarin Academy) for me, a private language institute that offers practical, conversational lessons in smaller classes with flexible class hours ranging from mornings to evenings. It was everything I needed; I couldn’t study during the usual class hours, I didn’t need to learn the order of strokes of characters or memorize long lists of vocabulary, I wasn’t looking for homework and exams and I didn’t require a certificate upon completion of the course. All I was looking for was to polish on my under-utilized Mandarin skills and familiarize myself with the local usage of the language; and I was able to do just this at BMA, by participating in interactive, practical lessons with professional and experienced instructors. The best thing was that it was all at my own discretion.

The classes are small which means that the teachers are able to establish a closer rapport with the students paying more attention to each individual. I had at maximum 6 people in my class and on some days as little as 2 including myself – on days like this I almost felt like I was getting my own private lesson. The majority of the students at the school were non-English speakers; in my class there were Korean, Indonesian and Hungarian students and one American student, so nobody used English and all discussions were carried out in Mandarin, helping each other out if somebody got stuck on a word or a phrase. BMA has really creates an environment where you have to force yourself to learn and speak the language, all the while having fun doing it without any pressure or stress. I always came out of my classes having learnt something new and feeling good about the progress I had made. It was the perfect way to end my day after work.

I can feel that I have improved rapidly since coming to China and attending these lessons, and I’m not the only one to have noticed it. My Chinese colleagues at work tell me that I sound much more confident and professional with my Chinese now than when I first came. CSA was right in recommending BMA to me and I’m absolutely glad I took their advice, now I give the same advice to people around me who wish to learn Mandarin in China. As long as you’re not looking for a certification or a credit transfer to your home university, I strongly recommend BMA or other private language institutes; they offer a much more worthwhile and effective way to learn the language.

Rosa
Manchester

Beijing in a nutshell

From start to finish it was such an amazing experience. Due to the extreme wind turbulence my flight was delayed by a couple of hours and I was scared that there'd be no one to greet me. Wrong, a CSA staff was waiting there! With the orientation, getting started and registered on the course, the staff was there to help me every step of the way. With awesome activities planned by CSA, there was never a dull moment. If you go to Beijing, you have to go on the Great Wall camping trip. It's one of the best trips I'd done and I like to think I've done quite a few. Going to a deserted section of the wall, hiking up vertically, camping in a guards' tower... It was an incredible experience. All in all, I'd do it again and again!

Ana
Mexico City

The best experience I have had in many years

Going to China was a hard decision, but going with CSA made it easy and fun. I had a really good time and did not have any problems. The CSA staff help me solve all my problems

Domenik<3
Idaho Springs, Colorado

CSA BMA Trip = Awesome

I went on a 10 week trip to China in January of 2011 with CSA and it was awesome... So awesome, in fact, that I went ahead and stayed for a year. There were super awesome and their help was great and they were flexible with their plans and schedules and let change stuff around quite a bit. They even let me overstay for a week or so. The apartment I stayed in was really good too and way exceeded my expectations by like 100 times. Also my roommate (Jessica, who also happens to be member of the staff) was super cool and accommodating. I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but once I got there it was better than I ever could have imagined. Also BeiJing and China in general was super amazing and the trips to the Great Wall and stuff were awesome. I would totally without a doubt do it again.

Domenik

ikeaunited
University of Bristol

BLCU and China Study Abroad "Outstanding"!

BLCU is a great university. Has a lovely campus, a great international student base and most of all, has excellent Chinese teachers! I did a semester at BLCU and I found that the teachers made a massive impact on my learning; being able to fully understand what my teacher was telling me and finding the classes interesting and getting to grips with the chinese language, helped me progress faster. The teachers are very helpful, and are very good at setting homework so I am always studying hard! My class mates were great as well. Most of my class mates couldn't speak english very well, so we would spend the breaks and off campus talking in Chinese! Another way I felt helped me progress more. BLCU is a great way to meet loads of students from many different nationalities, you will be amazed what you learn from being away from home!

The China Study Abroad staff are friendly, helpful and are always there to help if you have any problems! They picked me up from the airport and showed me around Beijing so I got to know the area. They helped sort out my visa and registration with BLCU so was very convenient for me to have someone being able to help me for a first timer to China! I also had a CSA network of friends out side of BLCU which was nice to go around places with CSA students that already knew Beijing very well. CSA also organise trips to the Great Wall, Forbidden City and more which were all once in a lifetime opportunities to visit these amazing place!

I would definitely recommend China Study Abroad and the BLCU program.

Bjorn
Copenhagen

Chinese in 4 weeks!

Chinese in 4 weeks!
Had a truly awesome time at the CSA Beijing, where I did a 4 week Chinese course.
Despite the fact that 4 weeks really is a short time, I accomplished to reach a level of 5-6 month students with the from the best tutors in the world from CSA and classes that could challenge my level daily.
In the weekends and also during some week days, many social events where up for the taking and many good friends were quickly made.
Overall, an experience I'll never forget!

China Study Abroad is a comprehensive, affordable, service-oriented company offering language programs, higher education, and enriching opportunities in China. We pride ourselves on keeping our costs down in order to keep studying abroad in China open to as many people as possible.