We love adventure travel, immersing in other cultures, spending time to understand how things work, enjoying nature and discovering our own potential along the way… and we think our clients love this too.
Why not consider combining our programs in Cuba with Costa Rica to create a CubaRican adventure? Start your traveling adventure in Cuba, one of the most vibrant and exciting travel destinations in the world. After enjoying 4 or 6 weeks of culture, dance and volunteering in Cuba come to Costa Rica for a perfect contrast; a natural paradise featuring cleansing surf and jungle.
Our programs are designed to give you an immersion into the local culture - to really let you see and understand what makes Cuba tick, and an opportunity to enjoy the cleansing 'pura vida' of Santa Teresa on the Nicoya Peninsula at our Jungle Surf Camp on the Pacific Coast.
- Spanish Lessons - Monday to Friday’s intensive Spanish lessons take place shortly after breakfast. Your teacher is licensed and on day one you receive a short test to establish your level and objectives.
- Surf or Yoga - Each week on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday you have a choice of doing a surfing OR yoga lessons
- Turtle Conservations - You’ll be protecting the eggs and hatchlings of Olive Ridley, Black Turtle, Hawksbill and Leatherback species who visit nesting beaches at night to nest.
- Dance Classes - There are 2 dance classes per week in Cuba, usually Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00-15:00
- Volunteer and give something back to the community